• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

golem12

Dragon Trainer
it will be mine someone took 400 of me so 500 is mine btw welcome blade hope you have fun

TheDarkBlade234

Learning Trainer
thanks guys

Tackoman657

Lampent is good.
Yeah, i took ur post. got mah eyes on da prize.
...or the 493 post. Anyway, welcome TDBlade.my brother.

golem12

Dragon Trainer
actually it should be look like the new legendary pokemon of pokemon x covered in flames and the heart shape was not on purpose but thx for the comments i gonna try it again with a other render

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
Hmn, well starting a discussion. What are your opinions on Charizard? It's decently fast and it's ability Solar power gives it epic sp atk enough to run it scarfed in the sun with overheat.

golem12

Dragon Trainer
i wouldn't use him because entry hazards are doing a lot of damage so i would go for venusaur
he is more steady to take on entry hazards

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
VEnasaur is backfired by his own sun. I don't like Clorophyll pokemon, however if hazzards are the problems we could add Torkoal or Donphan. Any spinner would help or a pokemon with magic Bounce like Xatu who learns heat wave aswell to take fire advantage.

golem12

Dragon Trainer
but you can also use a flash fire poke within your team so when they go after venu with you got flash fire to catch the heat but xatu seems interesting too

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
I call post 500!!!
....I am not saying venasaur is bad, but i mean it can't replace Charizard on a sun team.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.