1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Pokemon Resistance

Discussion in 'Pokémon Guilds' started by Darkfire98989, Dec 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkForce

DarkForce Unknown Trainer

Sup guys, was having my computer fixed so I couldn't be as active as I had wanted. But anyway, welcome new/returning members to the resistance.

As for clan guild activity....oh i don't know...maybe we could try another tourney....? :)

2. Arcos

Arcos Umbreon Master

Welcome Slade!!

3. Wolf Prince

Wolf Prince Lycan Seraph

SLADE IS BACK, but did you post the form?
    Well it's awesome to have ya here bro.

4. Slade

Slade Fire Master

Not gonna lie, i need y to run me through the process again

5. Darkfire98989

Darkfire98989 Am I even still here

Welcome slade :)

6. golem12

golem12 Dragon Trainer

lol yeah we had two battles yesterday i won one and lost one and too lazy to fill out form xD

7. Tackoman657

Tackoman657 Lampent is good.

Hey there, slade.

8. So I'm thinkin we try and get monogen tourney back up anyone else?

9. MegaSerperior

MegaSerperior <--- My life

Welcome to the clan Slade. If you guys are still interested in the Monogen tourney we can still make it work without much trouble.

10. Wolf Prince

Wolf Prince Lycan Seraph

i would be fine, just get something started i've been getting rusty in competitive =/

11. golem12

golem12 Dragon Trainer

yep i am in a monogen tour mood lol i still wanna use a 1st gen team.

btw srry for inactiveness but i had to go to a friends party which remembered me not to drink too much alcohol. srsly i was the only dude who was sober and yesterday i had to help grandma

12. GrovyleCelebi

GrovyleCelebi Pokemon Resistance

Well its holidays for me now i have more time to do things yay :D i should make a few teams then the only thing ill need to worry about is ...... Time zones >.>

13. Wolf Prince

Wolf Prince Lycan Seraph

By the way guys what are your opinions on mewtwo's new form?

14. TheDarkBlade234

TheDarkBlade234 Learning Trainer

Im not sure if it can be called a form or not, but Nintendo hasn't said much else. If it's a new form, i wonder how it would reach that form. and what connection could they have...?

15. golem12

golem12 Dragon Trainer

it reminds me to dragonball Z xD srsly it is a fusion between mewtwo and buu lol lets hope it is a new poke

16. DarkForce

I was thinking that with the debut of the DNA splicers along with X and Y, maybe this mewtwo "form" was created using them and it relates to the plot of the new games somehow, maybe.

17. Wolf Prince

Wolf Prince Lycan Seraph

Hmn, that's a nice theory. However since i don't own Black 2 White 2 i am assuming team Plasma made genesect, and for such in the new movie it shall relate to team plasma defeating team rocket, resulting in team rocket devoloping a new form of mewtwo to defeat genesect. The new form would be achieved through a device that modifies his DNA.

And RTF forget buu this mewtwo went supersaijan 3!

18. golem12

golem12 Dragon Trainer

this makes two theorys possible the one of ssj3 or fusion with buu

Last edited: Apr 13, 2013
  19. Wolf Prince

Wolf Prince Lycan Seraph

Or it's buu after absorbing Gotenks Super Saijan 3 o.o
    By the way guys i'm suggesting we do one post a day in this thread to have a good activity rate.

20. DarkForce

Wow, now that I look at the form it looks so much like Buu-han/Buu-tenks colored purple lol.

I wonder what's gonna be different about the new form: it'd be interesting to maybe see a physical mewtwo (though I doubt that'll be any good) or maybe even a defensive form. Heck, we might as well make mewtwo deoxys and give it all sorts of forms.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.