1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Pokemon Resistance

Discussion in 'Pokémon Guilds' started by Darkfire98989, Dec 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is it possible for me to change gens?

2. MegaSerperior

MegaSerperior <--- My life

Yeah, that's fine Buster. Just post on the tournament thread what you want your new gen to be.

3. golem12

golem12 Dragon Trainer

i hope there is gonna be a pokemon ranger for 3ds because i loved shadows of almia but the pmd serie i never got really interested inthis because of some stupid +150 floor dungeons

4. Arcos

Arcos Umbreon Master

I love both ranger and pmd :)

5. IceSpear

IceSpear Shadow...

I think PMD is the best Spin-Off (Not including games like Colosseum) Pokemon game made! I just like how you can be a Pokemon and it's like... There's more story to it.S

6. Wolf Prince

Wolf Prince Lycan Seraph

^@lake12 pmd was pro.
    however i really ain't into pkmn ranger's gameplay

7. DarkForce

DarkForce Unknown Trainer

Mystery dungeon ftw, i remember my first runthrough of Red Mystery Dungeon....good times ;)

8. IceSpear

IceSpear Shadow...

Yeah, Pokemon Ranger isn't that good anymore, but the worst is Pokemon Rumble theirs nothing to really do and it gets way to repetitive.

9. Wolf Prince

Wolf Prince Lycan Seraph

Well i haven't played pokemon rumble so i can't give an opinion on it =/

10. abrar14

abrar14 Statter Master

My favourite spin offs are probably the mystery dungeon series.

11. golem12

golem12 Dragon Trainer

i am most fan off of the main game serie.

then i think pokemon ranger shadows of almia (i didn't play other two because i like to spent money more on the main games)

then i place pokemon mystery dungeon with pokemon conquest both were fun to play at start and i loved the main storys but then you get the 150+ floor dungeons which was hard to get throught without dieing of hunger and then when you finally thought to meet mew at floor 150 you don't and then end dungeon with nothing gained except some stupid money.

the thing they should improve on pokemon conquest, if they bring a new one is that the side storys should be a side thing and not a main thing.

12. I really wanted online for conquest like wifi not just local wireless because none if my friends have it and I wana play against someone other thn the AI

13. MegaSerperior

MegaSerperior <--- My life

I love Conquest, but those side stories get waaaaay too repetitive. My favorite spin-off would by far be Mystery Dungeon. Pokemon Ranger is awesome as well, but I really didn't like Guardian Signs.

14. Wolf Prince

Wolf Prince Lycan Seraph

Yeah conquest had a great chance, but if it wasn't for sidequests+Non-wifi.

15. TheDarkBlade234

TheDarkBlade234 Learning Trainer

honestly, i think the PMD games are all right, but i usually don't play 'em. i don't like ranger, either. Hey WP, whats your 3ds FC?

16. Tackoman657

Tackoman657 Lampent is good.

DAT'S ME WHO LOVES MYSTERY DUNGEON!!!1

btw wolf prince, me and tdblade could use your 3DS friend code. If you don't want to share it, its fine. IM NOT LONELY.

17. Darkfire98989

Darkfire98989 Am I even still here

Ik what you mean, ranger 1 and 2 were epic, 3 was iffy, and as for rumble, awesome idea, terrible execution.

Conquest was amazing, if you could be bothered to do all those sidequests just to unlock the free roaming part, which most people cant be bothered to do.

18. TheDarkBlade234

TheDarkBlade234 Learning Trainer

okay, how do i put an image in my signature? its driven me nuts

19. RaptorNinja

RaptorNinja Active Member

20. Wolf Prince

Wolf Prince Lycan Seraph

Guys gonna add the FC to my sig it's alot easier XD , but for those who are wondering it's 3454-0507-2445

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.