• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

golem12

Dragon Trainer
Does anyone here play the tcg

i love collecting those cards and my parents really help with it srsly mostly they come home with arround 50 crads they bought for a euro mostly they even got more cards (too bad i need to share them with ma brother) altho i allways try to get ma hand on the special ones xD

Last edited:
i love collecting those cards and my parents really help with it srsly mostly they come home with arround 50 crads they bought for a euro mostly they even got more cards (too bad i need to share them with ma brother) altho i allways try to get ma hand on the special ones xD

Dude your parents sound amazing and I stopped collection tcg just because my parents don't take me to toy store anymore :( but u still got my old ones and treasure them deeply

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
I was feeling quite nauseatic and felt like extreeme acid on my stomache, now i'm feeling better though i almost vomit... the medicine was disgusting but i'm glad that the vomit and nausea are starting to fade.

DarkForce

Unknown Trainer
Gee, that sounds awful...what did you eat/drink beforehand?

Darkfire98989

Am I even still here
I was feeling quite nauseatic and felt like extreeme acid on my stomache, now i'm feeling better though i almost vomit... the medicine was disgusting but i'm glad that the vomit and nausea are starting to fade.

I told you all that vodka was a bad idea.....

Lol seriously though sorry to hear that mate, hope youre feeling better.

Tackoman657

Lampent is good.
in case it has not already been told, here is my 3DS fc:
4940-6210-3331

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
Probably because of the rules, i got an infraction for posting a coughed blood... but now i'm feeling better.
But for now we must concentrate on boosting activity, the xat got broken because not everyone was active on it.
And it's been ages since i last played competitive so we sould have competitive activities, not tournaments but similar to them, dark would you allow me to make them? like Competitive challenges inclan.

Darkfire98989

Am I even still here
Probably because of the rules, i got an infraction for posting a coughed blood... but now i'm feeling better.
But for now we must concentrate on boosting activity, the xat got broken because not everyone was active on it.
And it's been ages since i last played competitive so we sould have competitive activities, not tournaments but similar to them, dark would you allow me to make them? like Competitive challenges inclan.

Wolf if you want to go ahead. And guys, the xat and updates will be sorted soon

golem12

Dragon Trainer
wow you get infractions for that.

how does that tornado thing tour works?

and deoxys event at 8TH may!!

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
If ya want a tornado tournament ask MegaSerperior, she is incharge of tournaments, but these kind of activities are sort of challenges. Starting the first and simple challenge:

Not a Noob!
This challenge is quite simple and the title may be misleading for those who can't complete it but well this challenge is to slightly boost competitiveness in the clan and help rank up. Those who achieve the challenge will get 20 RC!

Challenge: Beat 5 clan members
Requirements: The Battle must be standard OU, and the battles must be vs Diferent people, not just the same person 5 times.
Prize:20 RC

As clan challenge i would say everyone is participating without need of registration, once you complete the challenge send me a Private Message with the people you defeated.

To any of the guild leaders...it's been almost a week since I joined and I'm still waiting to be added to the list of ranks. If I could get added that would be nice, but please take your time if you need to get other things done first. Thanks! :)

golem12

Dragon Trainer
hey dudes i am proud to show this piece of art lol it is inspired by a song lol

itstime_zpsa1a57686.png

credits for sprites to raxby for collecting

credits for the render to their render on renders-graphiques.fr/

song i was inspired by "imagine dragons - it's time"

srsly great song

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
That's epic golem.
Oh and dark could you send me the link to the xat when it's up, by the way how has the war proposal with The legacy going?

Status
Not open for further replies.