1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Pokemon Resistance

Discussion in 'Pokémon Guilds' started by Darkfire98989, Dec 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IceSpear

IceSpear Shadow...

Don't worry it's back, earlier when I was trying to refresh it, it just went black even when I closed the tab and tried again it would still go black, but it's fine now.

2. So is the war team set? Or we still makin changes?

3. Wolf Prince

Wolf Prince Lycan Seraph

Changes are to be drastic in a scale on war team, seeing mainly as the user outRAGE! is banned on serebii, and since RubyXIII and BlazikenBlitz have been slightly inactive on the thread, i will give them one week to become active on the thread, if they fail they shall be removed from war team and have to re-apply.
    As for the open war spot, since all the subs have same battle skills from the previous method used to select them, i shall make a quick competition to choose who will get in the open war spot.
    This will mean you have to battle Best out of 3 Standard OU all those who apply for war team, the one with most wins shall be chosen for the war team, if a tie comes then a battle between the two shall decide, subs aren't the only ones who can apply, other clan members may apply aswell.
    Aplications for war position are open
    For Further information consult the War post in page 1, post #4

Last edited: May 6, 2013
  4. IceSpear

IceSpear Shadow...

I would like to apply for the war team
    Name: Lake12
    PO or Wifi I don't mind. Preferably PO.
    PO Name or FC PO: Lake FC: 2924-8633-5825

5. BlazikenBlitz

BlazikenBlitz Blaziken Ninja

Gah, Me? Be active on the thread? Crap. i have to check this now. XD Almost forgot I was on the war team, honestly. Gonna have to make sure to be a bit more active to battle those people I haven't yet, work on my skills even more.

6. Tackoman657

Tackoman657 Lampent is good.

Nice picture golem, continue making awesome stuff in the distant future, in which i mean a month or two.

OH NOES, I GOT THE 666TH POST!!!!!

7. Arcos

Arcos Umbreon Master

Can i be membered in the xat please?

8. Does tht mean I keep my current spot? Or do I have to battle?

9. Wolf Prince

Wolf Prince Lycan Seraph

You, along with Ruby and Blaze keep your spot. Blaze and Ruby however need to be active or their removed.

10. BlazikenBlitz

I understand i need to be more active, and thus I am checking the thread when I can remember from here on out. But anyway, I took a break from Competitive in the recent past, and now i'm back, thinking of new sets and such. If you want to battle, i'll try to be on the xat as much as possible. ^_^

11. Wolf Prince

Wolf Prince Lycan Seraph

I aswell have been getting rusty on competitive, i should make new teams.

12. Darkfire98989

Darkfire98989 Am I even still here

That's assuming ruby is still in this clan, which I need to talk to you about wolf

13. RaptorNinja

RaptorNinja Active Member

sorry for being really inactive for like the last month or so i am going to start being more active on the forum

14. Darkfire98989

Darkfire98989 Am I even still here

Thats really good to hear raptor, more of this plz people :)

15. BlazikenBlitz

I've been getting a lot better at using Choice sets since I last used them; I can see how useful they are now. ^.^"

16. Choice items r either the life or death of me it's rlly how u play em tht make em so useful

17. golem12

golem12 Dragon Trainer

yo srry for being inactive but got a lot of stuff going on btw i am also completing conquest and actually the side storys aren't that bad xD

18. IceSpear

IceSpear Shadow...

Can people still request art?

19. Wolf Prince

Wolf Prince Lycan Seraph

Yes.
    Also not much people are participating for war spot, subs can apply too, remember sign ups finish sunday.

20. IceSpear

IceSpear Shadow...

RTF
    XAT-avatar
    Text/Name: Ice
    pokemon/Character: Gengar
    Text Color: Purple
    Transparent/Background color: Transparent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.