• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkfire98989

Am I even still here
Yes.
Also not much people are participating for war spot, subs can apply too, remember sign ups finish sunday.

Wolf, can I apply to just be a sub? I'm nowhere near good enough for the actual team atm, but would happily do a battle in a war a a sub if there was no one better available to, sorta a last resort stand in.

golem12

Dragon Trainer
sign me up as sub wolf

RTF
XAT-avatar
Text/Name: Ice
pokemon/Character: Gengar
Text Color: Purple
Transparent/Background color: Transparent

will be done

Last edited:

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
perhaps a sub must be needed, and not to mention since nobody applies against lake he will have to automatically be accepted.

Arcos

Umbreon Master
I will apply for war spot.

I would like to apply for the war team
Name:Arcos
PO or Wifi PO
PO Name or FC [TPR]Arcos

Opponents Username: Busterj99
Opponents Rank: Traniee of Hope
Your Rank: Knight of devastation
Win/Loss and Score: Win 1-0
Any other information: GG!

Last edited:

Darkfire98989

Am I even still here
Arcos I have never seen you on our xat, are you sure youre in right one, the current one is linked to my henesis banner, it changed recently, it hink you should click it in case.
We need activity people, if some people will help (lakes already offered, thanks for that) we need to pm people to get active asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.