• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceSpear

Shadow...
Not complainin cause of that, i worked at an art shop and stuff but then i quit, didn't had much time to do all orders. But at times you do have that feeling that you want to make artwork but don't know what to do...
Oh, I see.

Tackoman657

Lampent is good.
I would make art, but i suck at drawing. Guess i can just stick to sprites... which i dont make very often >A<

BlazikenBlitz

Blaziken Ninja
Golem, most of your art is amazing, whether it took much effort or not. XD

Tackoman657

Lampent is good.
Hey lake, that's a really awesome banner you made there. Very nice.
I have a new signature also about what I like.

BlazikenBlitz

Blaziken Ninja
I am SO addicted to one specific Anime right now. Mega and Wolf know what i'm talking about. XD

zekrom 4

[QUsorry ist been 50 kabagillon years since i posted a thing here so Hi? ( have to much school work) so yaeh my not post till tuesday or wensday so happy memorial day!

Tackoman657

Lampent is good.
THIS MEANS WAR! TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL!!!! or whenever war happens... lol

BlazikenBlitz

Blaziken Ninja
I could make The overused 300 reference here, but I don't think very many people would be happy at me. XD

BlazikenBlitz

Blaziken Ninja
Well, If I remember correctly, "THIS IS SPARTA" came from 300, although i might be completely wrong with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.