• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gdas

Out of Practice
Name:Gdas
PO Name:Gdasdaman (pretty sure it is)
Why you want to join:looking to get into competitive battling, need a bit of turoring but I learn quickly :)
Number of SBF Symbols:None.
Battling Experience:battle on PO a bit but not much
Referrer:nobody

Gdas

Out of Practice
Thank you, and I'm sure ill get plenty of tips from you all once my xat chat is up and running :)

golem12

Dragon Trainer
welcome gdas i hope you have a good time here in the clan

Darkfire98989

Am I even still here
Welcome Gdas :)

Also everyone I have an announcement.
This clan is a really special clan. It always has been and always will be. But what makes this special is not the clan itself, but the people here.
Which is why we've come to the conclusion that as long as we have the same people, name and clan doesnt matter, the people do.
I'm telling you this because TPR is closing, but it is not over, as we are opening a new clan, with everyone from TPR and a good friend of the leaders, 00swms.
The clan will be chaos theory. Please understand that this clan may be a different name, but all 4 of TPR's leaders will be leads or coleads in CT.
Also, THIS IS NOT A MERGE! We are essentially reopening our clan under a new name with new people, while keeping the old people and values.
And in case anyone from the old TBC questions working with zero, i assure you he was not responsible for what happened, and we cannot blame him. Me and wolf have forgiven and forgotten what happened in TBC, and for the good of us all, i request you please do the same.
I think this would be perfect to revitalise the clan, because although it is a different name, it will be at heart the same people, the same clan, as all our members will be transferred there unless they do not wish to be.
I would still like your opinions, tell me if you agree or disagree, but i encourage you to give the idea a chance, it will be the same clan at heart, just a different name.
Tell me what you think guys.

IceSpear

Shadow...
So... We are gonna have new thread, new name, old people who were kicked out of the clan can now join again. Is that right?

I'm fine with it as long as you guys 1. Make cool division names 2.make sexy user bars 3.make a cool intro thing for te clan

golem12

Dragon Trainer
lol chaos theory i am getting a deja vu lol but i like the idea btw i am fine with zero
man i can't w8 for CT 3.0 or 2.0 i lost the count

Darkfire98989

Am I even still here
I'm fine with it as long as you guys 1. Make cool division names 2.make sexy user bars 3.make a cool intro thing for te clan

Dude, I'm in it, ofc those 3 things will happen :)
And golem, me and wolf and zero have agreed us 3 will be leads, and serp will be a colead, youve got first choice for the next colead spot if you want it golem

Darkfire98989

Am I even still here
CHAOS THEORY IS OPENING ANY MINUTE NOW!

I asked for your opinions, no one said they were against it, so TPR is now closing, and the leaders from here will be running it with other people, turbo, an ex member from here, and zero.
Our members from here can join Chaos theory now, and we really hope you do :) You will keep your ranks from here.
Anyway, can a mod close this now, hope to see all you guys and girls in our new home :)

Last edited:

Darkfire98989

Am I even still here
Chaos theory is open, that will essentially be this clan but with a new name, wer egoing there, please go there too :)
someone plz close this now

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Closed upon request

Status
Not open for further replies.