• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
Welcome to the Resistance TackoMan and SneakyKid! Hope you enjoy your stay.

I apologize for still not having the tournament ready. Hopefully I'll have enough time this week. And yes, multiple people can choose the same generation, if they couldn't then only five people would be able to participate in the tourney.

golem12

Dragon Trainer
Welcome to the Resistance TackoMan and SneakyKid! Hope you enjoy your stay.

I apologize for still not having the tournament ready. Hopefully I'll have enough time this week. And yes, multiple people can choose the same generation, if they couldn't then only five people would be able to participate in the tourney.

no prob lol and hey long time lol

Tackoman657

Lampent is good.
Whens the next tournament? Cuz i was wondering. These tourneys are excuses to bust out White 2.

DarkForce

Unknown Trainer
I think the tours are going to be hosted via PO/PS, not the actual games.

Tackoman657

Lampent is good.
Yeah, im a ds battler. Also, im not exactly sure what PO means... srry if that makes seem like a supernoob.

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
PO refers to Pokemon Online, a downloadable battle simulator which you can play with several people online.

DarkForce

Unknown Trainer
I'm actually trying to become a ds battler as I've been trying to make my team on Black 2 for some time...

Though now when I play Pokemon, I'm either on PS or just continuing one of my nuzlockes of gen 3 or 4, lol

Tackoman657

Lampent is good.
Hold on... pokemon online? HOLY CRAP I REMEMBER THAT! I had it before i got a new computer! Yeah!

oh yeah and, is there like a level limit in these tournaments?

Tackoman657

Lampent is good.
Ah ok. I remembered how you get a maximum of 500 for total stats. And, is there a limit to how many pokemon you can use?

zekrom 4

guys i know this is rather rud to some level considering that i havent posted in a month so HELLO, but can u guys make u utube emblen for my freind like a purple or pink backround and it say mylin Jada Perez in script ( shes not my gf so Dont *** urk me bout it plz)

Status
Not open for further replies.