• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkForce

Unknown Trainer
Sup guys, was having my computer fixed so I couldn't be as active as I had wanted. But anyway, welcome new/returning members to the resistance.

As for clan guild activity....oh i don't know...maybe we could try another tourney....? :)

Arcos

Umbreon Master
Welcome Slade!!

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
Hey Dark, Wolf, guess whose back for the summer. Yea i would have posted earlier but it was closed for sum reason :$

EDIT: Oh and by the way, if you got a spot for me here, i wouldnt mind having a userbar in my sig lol

SLADE IS BACK, but did you post the form?
Well it's awesome to have ya here bro.

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
Welcome to the clan Slade. If you guys are still interested in the Monogen tourney we can still make it work without much trouble.

golem12

Dragon Trainer
yep i am in a monogen tour mood lol i still wanna use a 1st gen team.

btw srry for inactiveness but i had to go to a friends party which remembered me not to drink too much alcohol. srsly i was the only dude who was sober and yesterday i had to help grandma

GrovyleCelebi

Pokemon Resistance
Well its holidays for me now i have more time to do things yay :D i should make a few teams then the only thing ill need to worry about is ...... Time zones >.>

TheDarkBlade234

Learning Trainer
Im not sure if it can be called a form or not, but Nintendo hasn't said much else. If it's a new form, i wonder how it would reach that form. and what connection could they have...?

golem12

Dragon Trainer
it reminds me to dragonball Z xD srsly it is a fusion between mewtwo and buu lol lets hope it is a new poke

DarkForce

Unknown Trainer
I was thinking that with the debut of the DNA splicers along with X and Y, maybe this mewtwo "form" was created using them and it relates to the plot of the new games somehow, maybe.

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
Hmn, that's a nice theory. However since i don't own Black 2 White 2 i am assuming team Plasma made genesect, and for such in the new movie it shall relate to team plasma defeating team rocket, resulting in team rocket devoloping a new form of mewtwo to defeat genesect. The new form would be achieved through a device that modifies his DNA.

And RTF forget buu this mewtwo went supersaijan 3!

golem12

Dragon Trainer
And RTF forget buu this mewtwo went supersaijan 3!

serebii.net said:
Though it doesn't reveal anything new, CoroCoro also reveals the pieces about the new Pokémon revealed last week. In doing so, it confirms that it replaces Mewtwo on the movie poster and confirms that it is in fact a new form of Mewtwo, with the poster explanation stating that Mewtwo has awakened and become its new shape. Thanks to gin for translations. We'll provide more on this as and when it comes. Click the below thumbnails for larger versions

this makes two theorys possible the one of ssj3 or fusion with buu

Last edited:

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
Or it's buu after absorbing Gotenks Super Saijan 3 o.o
By the way guys i'm suggesting we do one post a day in this thread to have a good activity rate.

DarkForce

Unknown Trainer
Wow, now that I look at the form it looks so much like Buu-han/Buu-tenks colored purple lol.

I wonder what's gonna be different about the new form: it'd be interesting to maybe see a physical mewtwo (though I doubt that'll be any good) or maybe even a defensive form. Heck, we might as well make mewtwo deoxys and give it all sorts of forms.

Status
Not open for further replies.