• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

abrar14

Statter Master
Name: Abrar14

Po Name: Abrar14

Why you wanna join: It seems a nice clan.

Number of SBF symbols: None!

Battling experience: I used to be good but i haven't battled for months now so 1/10

Refferer: Wolf

Wow, now that I look at the form it looks so much like Buu-han/Buu-tenks colored purple lol.

I wonder what's gonna be different about the new form: it'd be interesting to maybe see a physical mewtwo (though I doubt that'll be any good) or maybe even a defensive form. Heck, we might as well make mewtwo deoxys and give it all sorts of forms.

I don think its gonna be physical because the moves tht were shown in the trailer were almost all special attacks

TheDarkBlade234

Learning Trainer
well, i have a mewtwo with a rather high attack stat.

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
WOOT I"VE GOT MY 3DS
sorry for caps but damn this pc looks crap when i see the 3d in the correct angle.
also can someone help me with AR cards i can't seem to get them recognized ._.

golem12

Dragon Trainer
wow awesome you got one about the ar cards by me works only by certain programs altho i never really tried it fully

WOOT I"VE GOT MY 3DS
sorry for caps but damn this pc looks crap when i see the 3d in the correct angle.
also can someone help me with AR cards i can't seem to get them recognized ._.

Maybe it has something to do with the lighting. Lights have to be seemingly perfect for them to work.

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
i realized it was asking me for the ? card and i was putting the mario card >.>
But so far it's awesome(Now to get an actual game...)

RoySceptile

Bakaner
So you made another clan?
I know this is kind of late, but congrats, man.

IceSpear

Shadow...
Name: Lake12 (Soon to be IceSpear)
PO Name: Lake
Why you want to join: Well the other clan I was in closed down... :/ So I just really want to get back in one. Plus I'll get to talk to more people and hopefully battle a lot more!
Number of SBF Symbols:None? I don't really know what SBF symbols are so probably none.
Battling Experience: I've been battling since Emerald, but only recently got into competitive battling.
Referrer:None.

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
Welcome to Abrar and Lake! Also, I've posted the bracket for the monogen tourney in the tourney thread. Battles will be due in one week.

Last edited:

GrovyleCelebi

Pokemon Resistance
Welcome to the clan Abrar and lake ^^

And no spoilers to gates to infinity lmao i don't get it untill May >:[ I love mystery dungeon games xD

Status
Not open for further replies.