• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

golem12

Dragon Trainer
i hope there is gonna be a pokemon ranger for 3ds because i loved shadows of almia but the pmd serie i never got really interested inthis because of some stupid +150 floor dungeons

IceSpear

Shadow...
I think PMD is the best Spin-Off (Not including games like Colosseum) Pokemon game made! I just like how you can be a Pokemon and it's like... There's more story to it.S

DarkForce

Unknown Trainer
Mystery dungeon ftw, i remember my first runthrough of Red Mystery Dungeon....good times ;)

golem12

Dragon Trainer
i am most fan off of the main game serie.

then i think pokemon ranger shadows of almia (i didn't play other two because i like to spent money more on the main games)

then i place pokemon mystery dungeon with pokemon conquest both were fun to play at start and i loved the main storys but then you get the 150+ floor dungeons which was hard to get throught without dieing of hunger and then when you finally thought to meet mew at floor 150 you don't and then end dungeon with nothing gained except some stupid money.

the thing they should improve on pokemon conquest, if they bring a new one is that the side storys should be a side thing and not a main thing.

I really wanted online for conquest like wifi not just local wireless because none if my friends have it and I wana play against someone other thn the AI

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
I love Conquest, but those side stories get waaaaay too repetitive. My favorite spin-off would by far be Mystery Dungeon. Pokemon Ranger is awesome as well, but I really didn't like Guardian Signs.

TheDarkBlade234

Learning Trainer
honestly, i think the PMD games are all right, but i usually don't play 'em. i don't like ranger, either. Hey WP, whats your 3ds FC?

Tackoman657

Lampent is good.
honestly, i think the PMD games are all right, but i usually don't play 'em. i don't like ranger, either. Hey WP, whats your 3ds FC?

DAT'S ME WHO LOVES MYSTERY DUNGEON!!!1

btw wolf prince, me and tdblade could use your 3DS friend code. If you don't want to share it, its fine. IM NOT LONELY.

Darkfire98989

Am I even still here
Yeah, Pokemon Ranger isn't that good anymore, but the worst is Pokemon Rumble theirs nothing to really do and it gets way to repetitive.

Ik what you mean, ranger 1 and 2 were epic, 3 was iffy, and as for rumble, awesome idea, terrible execution.

Conquest was amazing, if you could be bothered to do all those sidequests just to unlock the free roaming part, which most people cant be bothered to do.

TheDarkBlade234

Learning Trainer
okay, how do i put an image in my signature? its driven me nuts

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
Guys gonna add the FC to my sig it's alot easier XD , but for those who are wondering it's 3454-0507-2445

Status
Not open for further replies.