• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Darkrai'sVoid
PO Name: WarriorOfDarkness
Why I Want To Join: I was surfing guilds and found this guild to be fun, friendly and organized.
Number Of SBF Symbols: No Clue what that is, sorry.
Experience: 8 years of Pokemon, have been to World Championships 2008-2013.
Referrer: N/A

golem12

Dragon Trainer
awesome welcome to clan btw these symbols refers to the serebii league or frontier or whatever they call it now which you can find in tournament section it is like the ingame league and gym altho momently it refers to the ingame frontier

StrippinChicken

Name: StrippinChicken
PO Name: (Don't know what this means but I'm guessing...) StrippinChicken
Why you want to join: To pick up some experience
Number of SBF Symbols: What is this? God I'm a noob
Battling Experience: Been playing Pokémon for about 10 years,but only ever played a few matches online

Name: StrippinChicken
PO Name: (Don't know what this means but I'm guessing...) StrippinChicken
Why you want to join: To pick up some experience
Number of SBF Symbols: What is this? God I'm a noob
Battling Experience: Been playing Pokémon for about 10 years,but only ever played a few matches online

PO - Pokemon Online. It's a great online simulator. You should look it up.

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
Welcome StrippinChicken to the guild.
Oh and i finally got the supreme aura effect! i don't wanna sound like golem's competition... <.< but i experimented alot with photoshop till i got a way of making an aura, i can make diferents but this is my favorite so far:
Felix-Wolf_zps605803ed.png

I call it Aura of evil :)<
Sorry for making it not rendered or anything nice, just wanted to show the effect.

Welcome StrippinChicken to the guild.
Oh and i finally got the supreme aura effect! i don't wanna sound like golem's competition... <.< but i experimented alot with photoshop till i got a way of making an aura, i can make diferents but this is my favorite so far:
Felix-Wolf_zps605803ed.png

I call it Aura of evil :)<
Sorry for making it not rendered or anything nice, just wanted to show the effect.

Very nice, Prince! Keep up the good work on the photos! I think they look great!

IceSpear

Shadow...
Ik what you mean, ranger 1 and 2 were epic, 3 was iffy, and as for rumble, awesome idea, terrible execution.

Conquest was amazing, if you could be bothered to do all those sidequests just to unlock the free roaming part, which most people cant be bothered to do.
Yeah 3 was just... Bad... 2 I'd have to say was my favourite Pokemon Ranger, because you get to pick our partner Pokemon to some extent.

golem12

Dragon Trainer
wolf that looks great nice done
i got also a pokemon pikachu it is like the pokewalker only not related to any game my parents found it on these markets

Last edited:

golem12

Dragon Trainer
i gonna try to do for once to play throught every story in pokemon conquest this gonna be idk i'll tell when i got throught it

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
I don't like most TCG's, the only one i got into was yu gi oh but it got just bad one they started the 5d's and beyond.
However i did once bought a pokemon TCG pack but it came with magikarp and feebas in one pack <.<

Darkfire98989

Am I even still here
I don't like most TCG's, the only one i got into was yu gi oh but it got just bad one they started the 5d's and beyond.
However i did once bought a pokemon TCG pack but it came with magikarp and feebas in one pack <.<

Yugioh used to be cool, but i dont play anymore, as ive got no one to play with and between 5ds and zexal it became total stupidness.
Used to play pokemon cards but again no one to play with so sold them.
Still trying to sell yugioh cards, but havent been able to yet.

DarkForce

Unknown Trainer
I played the old pokemon TCG game and it was actually pretty fun. I bought one of the first decks for 5th gen to play with a friend but it quickly got boring since we had no one else to play with.

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
Yugioh used to be cool, but i dont play anymore, as ive got no one to play with and between 5ds and zexal it became total stupidness.
Used to play pokemon cards but again no one to play with so sold them.
Still trying to sell yugioh cards, but havent been able to yet.
I understand all you just said =/
I also stopped playing cause i had no one to sell it to. And i heard you had rare cards, i think you could sell it nice on Amazone or ebay but i think you already tried that XD

Darkfire98989

Am I even still here
I understand all you just said =/
I also stopped playing cause i had no one to sell it to. And i heard you had rare cards, i think you could sell it nice on Amazone or ebay but i think you already tried that XD

Nope, haven't tried, but don't want to, all those separate cards, needing shipping etc, too much hassle man,

Status
Not open for further replies.