• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceSpear

Shadow...
If ya want a tornado tournament ask MegaSerperior, she is incharge of tournaments, but these kind of activities are sort of challenges. Starting the first and simple challenge:

Not a Noob!
This challenge is quite simple and the title may be misleading for those who can't complete it but well this challenge is to slightly boost competitiveness in the clan and help rank up. Those who achieve the challenge will get 20 RC!

Challenge: Beat 5 clan members
Requirements: The Battle must be standard OU, and the battles must be vs Diferent people, not just the same person 5 times.
Prize:20 RC

As clan challenge i would say everyone is participating without need of registration, once you complete the challenge send me a Private Message with the people you defeated.
Can I participate?

Last edited:

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
Can I participate?

As i said, everyone in the clan may participate, but to claim the points once you beat the challenge you must send me or Dark private message, don't forget to post your wins in the thread under the correct format =P This is to help increase both Activity and competitiveness.

IceSpear

Shadow...
As i said, everyone in the clan may participate, but to claim the points once you beat the challenge you must send me or Dark private message, don't forget to post your wins in the thread under the correct format =P This is to help increase both Activity and competitiveness.

OK, thanks.

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
It's not up yet, but once it's up it's all our responsibility to go to it and keep it active, not to mention we could get several activities done from there. So i say we should be as active on xat as in thread.

Darkfire98989

Am I even still here
I'm making the new xat now guys, ill edit this when it's done
EDIT: WE HAVE A NEW XAT! And since i cant link on the page, i have the link in my signature, you can get there by clicking the red "genesis" banner in my sig until i get a proper button made soon. For the sake of activity, please use it as much as possible.
Speaking of activity, im going to be updating the list soon, and anyone inactive will be shot given 2 weeks to get active, before we start removing people from the list, as activity really needs to be improved by some, not all, but some.
Also, can whoever has the new leader userbars and the xat bg please pm me them asap, thnx

Last edited:

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
I have sent them, but the xat BG needs RTF/Golem's Primal rayquaza sprite since you don't have a big version of primal Rayquaza to add to the xat BG.

Darkfire98989

Am I even still here
Guys, yno that new xat to replace the broken one? Well, it's broken :)
Ill try and fix it, you can still use it (i think) so for now plz still go there a lot, thnx

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
I'm on it now, me and dark had already planed a war however things had an unexpected twist, so i'm jut taking slight changes.

Aquablast

Fake Administrator
Name: Aquablast
PO Name: Aquablast (Although, I have to use Showdown.)
Why you want to join: Because I do.
Number of SBF Symbols: 0
Battling Experience: 3 years.
Referrer: Wolf Prince

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
Aqua! Welcome to da clan! and buster as far as i'm concerned there hasn't been any notable change as X and Y haven't been released, but once they do it'll be one heck of a mix up with new types...

Darkfire98989

Am I even still here
THE SPREADSHEET AND MEMBER LIST HAS BEEN UPDATED!

Sorry about the delays guys.

2 Small things though.
When I updated the sheet, i noticed there is a large amount of members who never show up or post, and there was also not a single battle to update. Not a single one.
Ik theres a lot of reasons for this, but we need to get this place on track.

Heres the plan:
1) Xat chat. I'm going to be getting a new one once I post this, can Golem or Wolf Plz make a sig button for the xat link? thanks
EDIT: DONE, we have a working xat chat, plz all go there a lot, you can get there by clicking the red genesis banner in my sig until i get a proper thing
2) Members. Can someone, idc if a leader or member, message me if they are willing to help with this, the plan is to pm everyone who hasn't been posting recently, to tell them to get posting and get active again, but could do with some help with sending them.
3) Activity, please guys, we need to be more active, have a battle, go on the xat, post here regularly, it is really important to the clan.
4) War. Wolf, once we check who is active, can you check we have a full active war team, then we can discuss who to war.
5) Tournaments. Mega, whenever you can, can we plz talk about tournaments, as hopefully we can hold one once activity's sorted.
6) Art. Yes golem i will be giving you art post control soon.

I'll put this list on the OP, so peopel can see progress on it.

Remember, we're a clan, we need to pull together to get back on track.

Also welcome aqua :)

EDIT:
leader-megaserperior_zpsa19affd7.gif

leader-wolf-prince_zpsaf520223.gif

LEader-rayquazathefirst_zps2c84051e.png

Leader-Darkfire98989_zps005e1b01.gif

New leader userbars time :)

Last edited:

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
*Runs in* Ok, I'm still alive, I've just been unreasonably inactive.
So, welcome to the clan Aqua.
The tournament has gone inactive. Just in case anybody was wondering.
That's a wonderful plan Dark, and I, along with others, am willing to do whatever necessary to make sure it's fulfilled.

Status
Not open for further replies.