• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
Dark i need to get ownered, each time i get on mostly nobody except lake is on. Also seeing as there are two open war spots and only two applied, automatically accepted for the war team.

Arcos

Umbreon Master
Thanks Wolf! Yay im accepted!!

GrovyleCelebi

Pokemon Resistance
Hey guys i know its been really long since I've been active in the clan and im sorry ive got so many things happening at school with exams etc so i'll be on when i can but if i go too inactive just consider me as i've left the clan, i doubt you guys want inactive members, and things will only get harder at school for me now so i might not get any time to go on and such, but i'll try to get on to Xat and post a bit, no promises.

thanks and sorry for being inactive for...... uhhh ages xD

Hey guys i know its been really long since I've been active in the clan and im sorry ive got so many things happening at school with exams etc so i'll be on when i can but if i go too inactive just consider me as i've left the clan, i doubt you guys want inactive members, and things will only get harder at school for me now so i might not get any time to go on and such, but i'll try to get on to Xat and post a bit, no promises.

thanks and sorry for being inactive for...... uhhh ages xD
who r u? JK it's cool man im sure we've all had times where real life caught up to us and we couldn't be on no worries bro

IceSpear

Shadow...
RTF
Special Banner
Color: Black/Dark Blue
Text : FC: 2924-8633-5825
Extra : Could You put Gengar in it? That's the most important bit.
Thank You!!!

golem12

Dragon Trainer
RTF
Special Banner
Color: Black/Dark Blue
Text : FC: 2924-8633-5825
Extra : Could You put Gengar in it? That's the most important bit.
Thank You!!!

wow long time i had to make a special i'll do ma best bro and i was thinking about gengar in the front and a shade of gastly behind it with some extra stuff what do you think?

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
Well you don't really have a form to fill out... So maybe that's why.

Not complainin cause of that, i worked at an art shop and stuff but then i quit, didn't had much time to do all orders. But at times you do have that feeling that you want to make artwork but don't know what to do...

Status
Not open for further replies.