• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Riddle House

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
;243; It's Time for the newest game to hit the forum; Pokemon Riddle House!
;327;What's that?
;243; Well, random Spinda of no signifigence,that I most certaily did not pay, The Pokemon Riddle House Works like this; 18 Pokemon live in the Riddle House and complete various challenges. The challenges are divided into two part. The first part of the challenge will be a riddle. The riddles will get harder as the game goes on, and the first two people to get the riddle correct will receive an advantage in the main challenge. Themain challenge will always have something to do with the riddle's answer. The main challenge can be anything I, with my derange imagination, can cook up. Whoever wins the main challenge will receive immunity. The rest of the contendents will Pm who they want to vote off. Whoever gets themost votes goes bye bye.
:517:What are the rules?
;243; Well, random Munna who will never be mentioned again and that wasn't paid to appear, the rules are simple.
1. ALL SPPF RULE APPLY! This one is themost important.
2. No swearing, harrassing or being a generally mean person.
3. No spamming
4. Mimizize roleplaying. There can be some, but keep it miminal.
5. Stay active. If you're inactive for two challenges in a row, you will be modkilled
6. If you,for any reason, will be gone and will be inactive, just shoot me a PM and you won't be modkilled.
;436;How do I join?
;243; Well Bronzong, that I really did pay,I thought you'd never ask.To join, just use this form:
Name:
Species:

MEMBER LIST:
1.Reddog95
2.Aveil
3.lawmaster
4.General Nonsense
5.Fanal!
6.djhappy
7.{(•)___(•)}
8.hyperion33
9.scraftyscrafty
10.XxragdollxX
11.bobyjoe5000
12.gmoyes
13.ToeyJoey
14.EpicFeraligatr
15.cooloolcool
16.J-star
17. Uxinator
18.Hilijix
And, because I'll need co-hosts, if you want to be one,just ask.
CO-HOSTS
1.Blastoiseboy19
2.Rayquaza is green

Last edited:

Kierzor

Kinda reminiscing
Name: Reddog
Species: Arcainine
Personality: somewhat enigmatic. Very mysterious

Last edited:

Ioneos

old geezer
Name: Yilx
Species: Lilligant
Personality: A fun, airy Pokemon who always looks on the bright side of things.

I would gladly co-host.

Name: Jorge
Species: Dunsparce
Personality: has a warm heart and loves to be the center of attention

I could co-host too

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
Kay then BB and RiG.

And each challenge will end as soon as someone wins it. It depends onthe specific challenge.

Last edited:

lawmaster

What is that?
Name: Doug
Species: ;051;
Personality: Doug is self respecting and is very, well unstable.

Gryghaim

InfernalBlaze
Name: Derek Gilligan
Species: ;132;
Personality: Somewhat arrogant about his great acting skills (they are though). But overall quite a nice guy.

Name: Greg
Species: :588:
Personality: A very nervous, cautious, and terrified character. He is very vocal about things, but is also scared of everything except his shadow (which is his best friend).

Name: Romeo
Species: ;370;
Personality: Everyone either loves him or hates him, but I think he's completely awesome. He is very brave and stands up for himself and all the Luvdisc that have been discriminated against for the last 9 years.

Name: Leroy Jenkins Hyperion (vm if you get it)
Species: :637:
Age: 85083204327098 (does it really matter? If it does, 14)
Personality: A bit shy at first, but hilarious and crazy.

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
Name: Leroy Jenkins Hyperion (vm if you get it)
Species: :637:
Age: 85083204327098 (does it really matter? If it does, 14)
Personality: A bit shy at first, but hilarious and crazy.
No, age does not matter.You can be older than dirt if you please.