• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Royal Rumble 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^O sorry I deleted my forth attack^^

also jolt(that is his Nick Name) use thunder to more times on blastiose

Gengar2 use thunder on blastoise

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Poliwrath, use a Surf!

gengar2 dodge the surf with agility and use hypnosis on gengar1

C

crobatconey/leafeon lunatic

Alakazam, use thunderpunch on the water again. Then use psychic on the water to left it up and turning it to a big ball. By now the ball should be a bunch of electrified water in a psychic ball. Throw the ball at blastoice.

Last edited by a moderator:

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Poliwrath use Double Team to dodge the Thunder!

C

okay, alakazam finish things off with an attract on gengar1

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Megahorn Heracross said:
Finish him!!!Use Skull bash! Blastoise!

I agree with shauntheiceman but with a little less language.

If you want to participate you will have to wait for the next rumble to start but dont aply now. Ill tell you when...

Also I should be able to update soon...

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
Why is everyone assuming there are Chesto Berries? ...oh well.

We begin round two since I have a lot of spare time to update.

Jolteon begins round two by summoning up a lot of energy to use two Thunders at Blastoise, which does quite a lot of damage to the sleeping turtle. Gengar2 adds a Thunder to the mix. Blastoise is suffering quite a lot now. Since it is asleep, it decides to attack with Sleep Talk, which (RNG) turns out to be a Toxic, aiming at (RNG again) Jolteon, striking it. Poor Jolteon is now Confused and Poisoned. Poliwrath tries its luck with another Surf, doing the same trick that it did before, unfortunately for Gengar2 despite its Agility the Surf is too big and it cannot escape. However there is hope for all...

Alakazam aims a Thunderpunch at the oncoming Surf, which Poliwrath fails to evade thanks to it being busy using Double Team, which proves fruitless as all clones are destroyed as the electricity goes up them. Alakazam then puts a lot of effort in picking up the electric active water with Psychic and hurls it at Blastoise. Alakazam is now very worn out but its job is done as the ball flies at the still-asleep Blastoise, but despite all the odds (RNG) Blastoise wakes up and at that moment brings up a Protect to halt it! The ball comes into contact with the Protect, causing an explosion and sending Blastoise flying backwards into the crack in the wall, knocking down the wall and sending it flying into one of the cars parked outside. Blastoise is very weak at this stage, and chooses to gamble with a Hydro Cannon at Typhlosion. It summons nearly all of its remaining energy to do so, resulting in a not-as-effective hit although still doing major damage.

Gengar2 comes back into play by hypnotising Gengar1, which so far has had no part in this event, and the largely ignored Masquerain fires a Silver Wind at Blastoise, sending it swaying backwards. Its energy and health are now at the almost-gone point. Alakazam takes an odd approach and fires an Attract at the asleep Gengar1, which causes it to fall in love, although since it's asleep, the only current effect is that its dreams are filled with Alakazam and love hearts.

Typhlosion orders a Sunny Day, which shines through the newly created hole in the wall, and launches a Flamethrower at Metagross, doing heavy damage, and slightly melts the ice underneath. Jolteon does the finishing moves by luckily (RNG) snapping out of confusion, and firing a Thunder at Blastoise, striking hard. Jolteon, having done three attacks this update, cannot unleash its Thunder Wave but there is no need, for Blastoise is out for the count after a very heavy beating.

~ Remaining Participants
Typhlosion (pyroboi27)
Gengar1(lightspeed)
Masquerain (trouble440)
Jolteon (i dont know 2)
Alakazam (crobatconey)
Metagross (Deoxys Prime)
Poliwrath (Lucario Lover)
Gengar2(Regis Rock)

~HP
Typhlosion 58/100
Gengar1 84/100
Gengar2 92/100
Masquerain 92/100
Alakazam 92/100
Jolteon 72/100
Poliwrath 56/100
Metagross 76/100

~Energy
Typhlosion 81/100
Gengar1 100/100
Gengar2 66/100
Masquerain 85/100
Alakazam 42/100
Jolteon 50/100
Poliwrath 56/100
Metagross 84/100

~Attacks Per Day (of today)
Masquerain 0/3
Jolteon 0/3
Poliwrath 0/3
Gengar1 0/3
Gengar2 0/3
Alakazam 0/3
Typhlosion 0/3
Metagross 0/3

~Pokemon Status Effects
Jolteon - Poisoned (Toxic, damage will increase each turn)
Gengar1 - Asleep and in love with Alakazam

~Arena Status
The puddles of water have dried up, however there is now a huge hole in the wall leading to the parking lot, where four cars are parked. The ice is now starting to melt with the Sunny Day which is in place for four more turns, even moreso around Metagross following the Flamethrower.

~Status Bar
Blastoise has now fainted. Alakazam is starting to pant heavily, and Jolteon's energy isn't all that great either. Poliwrath and Typhlosion are suffering the worst health wise.

~Fainted So Far
Blastoise

;007; You guys are mean, you all ganged up on my daddy!

C

alakazam, use psychic on the car, lift it up and throw it at poliwrath

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Poliwrath, use a Dynamicpunch to break the car! Then, use a Water Gun on Alakazam!

C

alakazam, use your spoon to block the water. Then use dig on the ice to create a guyser in the ice!

Status
Not open for further replies.