• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Royal Rumble 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok jolteon before gengar2 can get to the car paralyz it with thunder shock then if he still throws it run in front of metgross then keep running so the car will hit metagross

gengar2 after you throw the car use double team to dodge the thunder shock

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Poliwrath, use a Rest! Then use Snore on Jolteon!

gengar use night shade on jolteon

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
Yesiree, the next round of the Royal Rumble is here. We are not responsible for any loss of life in this arena!

---

As the match begins, we see most of the ice has now melted so slipping casualties may occur.

Jolteon starts by using another Thunder attack on Metagross. However, this only hinders Jolteon more since it is getting rather low on energy. Gengar2 heads outside for a car, but Jolteon attacks it with a Thundershock just as it has set up a Double Team to avoid it. This doesn't stop the ghost Pokemon, as the Thundershock hits one of the clones, and then Gengar2 throws the car towards Jolteon. Jolteon starts to run away, but slips slightly. Luckily, it manages to reach Metagross as the car is thrown so that it strikes Metagross. It doesn't do too much damage though, due to its hard body.

Poliwrath takes a Rest and attempts to Snore Jolteon, but Jolteon covers its ears with its paws. Typhlosion unleashes a mega Fire Blast at Metagross, leaving it close to its last legs. It then hides outside, behind one of the cars. Gengar2 launches a Night Shade at Jolteon. Jolteon runs away, but slips and falls on its face. The attack is launched but luckily Jolteon manages to jump and the attack strikes Metagross, who is really in need of a heal.

~ Remaining Participants
Typhlosion (pyroboi27)
Gengar1(lightspeed)
Masquerain (trouble440)
Jolteon (i dont know 2)
Alakazam (crobatconey)
Metagross (Deoxys Prime)
Poliwrath (Lucario Lover)
Gengar2(Regis Rock)

~HP
Typhlosion 47/100
Gengar1 68/100
Gengar2 92/100
Masquerain 65/100
Jolteon 47/100
Poliwrath 60/100
Metagross 1/100

~Energy
Typhlosion 56/100
Gengar1 100/100
Gengar2 20/100
Masquerain 72/100
Jolteon 19/100
Poliwrath 33/100
Metagross 84/100

~Attacks Per Day (of today)
Masquerain 0/3
Jolteon 2/3
Poliwrath 2/3
Gengar1 0/3
Gengar2 3/3
Typhlosion 1/3
Metagross 0/3

~Pokemon Status Effects
Poliwrath - Asleep (wakes up in two turns)
Metagross - Its destiny is bonded to Gengar2 for one more turn, and paralyzed

~Arena Status
The ice has melted everywhere, where slippings may now occur. The light near the hole in the wall is now hanging by a thread because the wire has been melted away. It may fall at any minute, whether by heat or attack, so all the Pokemon had better watch out. The sunny weather will remain for two more turns.

~Status Bar
Metagross isn't doing too great, what with one health. Also, Gengar2 and Jolteon really need to do something about their energy.

~Fainted So Far
Blastoise
Alakazam

pyroboi27

Get in my belly!!
typhlosion use a flame wheel attack on metagross fainting it then hit the light with a swift attack then catch it then throw it towards the slepping poliwarth

Deoxys Prime

Time will tell.
Metagross use Rest before the attack hits you!

Last edited:

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Poliwrath, use another Snore on Jolteon!

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
Strength + Double Team + Night Shade = 3 moves.

It doesn't matter anyway, since it's the next day everyone has their move count reset.

Deoxys Prime

Time will tell.
Metagross use Psychic to grab Jolteon and Slam it into Poliwrath!

The Benmeister said:
Strength + Double Team + Night Shade = 3 moves.

It doesn't matter anyway, since it's the next day everyone has their move count reset.

Oh, srry for distrupting you

So, can I attack?

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Since I used my 2rd attack yersterday, I'm guessing I could attack again. Don't include this if i cannot attack.

Poliwrath, use a Sleep Talk on all the pokemon that awant to attac k you before they can attack!

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
Okay, let's wait for Barney Slayer to update.

*Waits*

...fine, I'll do it, as usual...

---

The moves start with Metagross using Rest to attempt to regain health and energy, only for Typhlosion to fire a Flame Wheel at it. Unfortunately for Metagross the Sunny Day boosts its power and Metagross just cannot take it. Therefore it faints due to loss of health.

Poliwrath is asleep, but that doesn't stop it from using Snore on Jolteon, only for it to fail miserably as it did last time when it covers its ears. Typhlosion fires a Swift at the collapsing light, which strikes the wire, knocking it off the ceiling and into Typhlosion's hands. It then launches it at the Poliwrath, which begins a Sleep Talk, turning out to be Return. This does no good in avoiding the light, which inflicts severe damage, but Poliwrath, still asleep, runs up to Typhlosion and damages it with a Return attack.

The next attack comes from...Gengar1! This is a suprise, as up till now it has done nothing. It fires a Psychic at the sleeping Poliwrath, who tries another Sleep Talk...which, this time, turns out to be Ice Punch! Once again Poliwrath is struck, but nevertheless runs at Gengar1 with an Ice Punch, and strikes it.

~ Remaining Participants
Typhlosion (pyroboi27)
Gengar1(lightspeed)
Masquerain (trouble440)
Jolteon (i dont know 2)
Alakazam (crobatconey)
Poliwrath (Lucario Lover)
Gengar2(Regis Rock)

~HP
Typhlosion 39/100
Gengar1 60/100
Gengar2 92/100
Masquerain 65/100
Jolteon 47/100
Poliwrath 44/100

~Energy
Typhlosion 42/100
Gengar1 88/100
Gengar2 20/100
Masquerain 72/100
Jolteon 19/100
Poliwrath 30/100

~Attacks Per Day (of today)
Masquerain 0/3
Jolteon 0/3
Poliwrath 3/3
Gengar1 1/3
Gengar2 0/3
Typhlosion 2/3

~Pokemon Status Effects
Poliwrath - Asleep (wakes up in one turns)

~Arena Status
Same as before, only the light is now on the floor in the melted ice. The sunny day thankfully will only remain for one more turn.

~Status Bar
No different, really. Poliwrath lost a bit of energy but since it is resting, it gains some also.

~Fainted So Far
Blastoise
Alakazam
Metagross

Gengar2 move off the ice, use rest, and the use sleep talk on jolteon

Status
Not open for further replies.