• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

-The Pokemon Royal Rumble 4-

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
I think I have one of the worst records,0/4. Tell me if I'm wrong.

Oh, yeah, one more thing:

GOODBYE PRR4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I noticed that we complained more in this thread about it closing than any other thread. I remember seeing either PRR2 or PRR3 that after no one saying anything for a month people were just like in no capitals, "It seems like no one's been posting for a while. Let's tell a mod to close this." Now were basically crying.

Last edited:

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
^ Because this PRR was the best one. It had the best rounds, best people, new refs, etc. There were so many fun things in this rumble.

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
EA why wasn't I on the what happend in this thread thing...oh well..I've already started SE's other big thread "The Pokemon Awards" so SE might be gone for good...I really don't know why...

Oh time to say my good bye....adios to the amigos I've met in this thread ADIOS!!! And hola to the new ONE!!

Last edited:

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
Closed on request. There's someone remaking the thread.

Also, thanks for spamming guys.
"omg this thread is gonna die!" olawd.

Status
Not open for further replies.