• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

-The Pokemon Royal Rumble 4-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flamander

Ihatetheaboveposter!
Arceus,use Rest,then shoot a hyper beam and a shadow ball into the sky,making many energy balls which rain down on the opponent and damage them.

Arceus,use Rest,then shoot a hyper beam and a shadow ball into the sky,making many energy balls which rain down on the opponent and damage them.

Sorry, you can't use attacks after you've used rest

Staraptor, since this is a new day for me, use ariel ace on Arceus!

octoboy

I Crush Everything
^some Anime style refs make rest only last a few seconds because the move is used so much...

I think if any move needs limitations, it's rest. If anyone remembers the last royal rumble, everyone would always take a nap in the middle of the fight. It practically turned into a slumber party.

That's the problem with an energy bar. If there isn't one, that means infinite Sheer Cold, but if there is one, people keep getting scared, and trying to keep it full, which means, they'll spend half the match sawing wood.

Sableye peeks out from behind probopass, and seeing that arceus is asleep, decides to do its part in kicking the cheap deity out of the match by hitting him twice with fury swipes. He then ducks behind probopass again.

crobatman

Do i have to wait 24 hours after my 3rd attack, or just a new day?
Last night i posted my last attack, and it is a new day for me.

So, Mankey, use an ice punch on the Sceptile.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Is there going to be a reffing any time soon? I want to see what happens!

crobatman

I'm sorry. Was I supposed to wait until after the reffing?

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Don't think so.

Sableye gives Mankey a banana as a peace offering, hoping for an alliance.

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
Lucario Use Sky uppercut against tyranitar the follow up with aura sphere and mach punch all against tyranitar

As Staraptor is talking with Sableye and Mankey, it senses Lucario sky uprecutting tyrantitar, a nd before it can use aura sphere on it, it hits Lucario with an ariel ace knocking it back. It then glides back to Sableye and Mankey.

crobatman

Mankey decides an alliance would be good for now. Also, those bananas are good for energy!

Mankey jumps towards lucario, and gives it a low kick making it fall backwards to the ground.

Edit: sorry, I edited. I was going to use two attacks, but decided to wait and use one.

Last edited:

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Sableye thinks that staraptor is trying to kill it, and looks mad. Then he finds it's a peace offering, and happily takes the scythe.

He then hits Lucario in the back of the head with the scythe to get his attention before shooting a confuse ray at the wily jackal, then sliding back under staravia's wing.

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Thanks EA btw...

There needs to be penalties for using rest and huge moves such as protect and blizzard... This round, if everyone is asleep, I will force everyone out of sleep in order to keep things moving...

In the frigid air of the Skating Rink the pokemon look around at the solid, unforgiving titanium barriers and at the solid sheet of ice far above... Gliscor flaps into wings a little and Lucario loses his footing for a second and slips...

In that split second Typlosian starts the round by roaring, igniting the flames and shooting a hot stream of fire at Lucario...

In an action that some might call an announcement of an alliance, Staraptor quickly pushes off the ground and sends a twisting gust of wind at the flamethrower, with its wings. The beam of fire almost hits Lucario but then turns and forms into the twister, creating a flaming cyclone... As Staraptor ends the attack, everyone sees the new ten foot pool, steaming in the middle of the rink.

In the rising steam from the pool, Staraptor flies up towards the ceiling and flaps around for awhile...

Arceus looks gracefully up at Staraptor and slowly its eyes glow white as Staraptor starts to have a problem flying... As it begins to fall Staraptor manages to put its face first as it plunges into the pool... A couple seconds later the bird manages to swim out of the pool and ruffle its feathers, but it might be a while before it is dry...

Arceus then gracefully pushes off the ice and slides into a corner where it begins to glow blue and meditate (All special attacks have -5 hp added on... You can only redo calm mind after the effect is over, so no stacking)...

Staraptor begins to glow red and quiver as steam begins to rise from its feathers (wet feathers no more!) as it begins to flap its wings and gain altitude... As it brushes the ceilings (and melts the surface) it pulls in its wings and plunges straight towards Sceptile, who is absentmindedly scratching its head because its trainer is gone... *Smash* A Sceptile shaped crater is smashed into the ice and now Sceptile is lying against the wall, in a daze...

Sandslash, who has been curled up in a ball since the beginning, now comes out of its shell and begins to concentrate... Next it jumps high into the air and smashes back down on its legs creating yet another crater and sending out a shock wave that hits everyone except for Gliscor (who is flying around) and Staraptor who launched off after the Sky Attack... The two flying pokemon look up nerveously afterwards as they feel ice hitting their backs... The ceiling of ice now has deep cracks running through it and little pieces of ice are falling like rain (not at Hail level tough)...

Sandslash then curls back into its ball, and gathering momentum quickly, manages to roll around the pool a couple of times before heading straight towards Arceus and... Smashing it right in the side... Arceus rocks a little bit regains its composure as Sandslash jumps back and comically slides away...

As everyone seems to be warming up, Lucario makes its first moves as it slides full speed at Arceus... It is soon moving too fast to see and Arceus looks around dazed until a Cross Chop (multiplied by the speed added by the extremespeed) hits it in the back...

Staraptor, as it surveys the destruction above and below, notices Arceus in the corner, surrounded by a group of other pokemon (Sandslash, Lucario, and Sceptile who was smashed over there BY Staraptor)... It decides to participate in the slaughter by putting its weight behind a Close Combat... Yet another strong attack hits Arceus as it begins to have problems staying conscience...

Lucario, from its position, can just barely see Typlosian over Arceus (who looks awful right now) and as its eyes glow blue, rings of water shoot out of its move and hit Typlosian directly in the head...

Mankey, by far the smallest contestant, who has been stretching and preparing seems to be ready... At its position next to Probopass it sees Arceus and decides to attack... By pushing off Probopass and sliding on its stomach it gets dangerously close and... *BOOM* Arceus smashes into the titanium wall and slides down as Mankey slides in the opposite direction, spinning on its stomach... Arceus seems to be barely conscious...

Mankey, after bouncing off a couple walls, manages to slow itself and now it spots Staraptor... It considers Rock Tomb but, as there are no rocks, it decided to use ice! Ripping out chunks of ice (and exposing some of the titanium floor below the ice) it hurls them at Staraptor and at key points so that they all come at Staraptor from different directions... Staraptor, just in time, begins to glide away, but it is hit by shards shooting outwards... Some of the ice chunks even missed Staraptor, and hit the ceiling, now a huge section of the ceiling is groaning and sagging... A piece may fall off...

Sandslash, who has been rolling around for awhile, turns and aims at Typlosian who (caught off guard) flies backwards and almost falls into the pool.

Sableye (sneaky as ever) sneaks up on Gliscor but for some reason trips itself (???). Everyone (including Arceus) stares at the obviously orchestrated trip and taking advantage of that Sableye looks into Arceus' eyes and both glow purple momentarily as Sableye confuses Arceus!

As Sableye sneaks behind Probopass, Gliscor smashes itself into the ground (Oddly in the same spot as Sandslashes Earthquake) and unleashes another earthquake which this time not only unleashes a shock wave, but sends shards of ice into the air... The ceiling groans again as Arceus groans loudly... All eyes turn to the legend as its eyes glaze over... AND... ARCEUS HAS FAINTED!!!

HOWEVER; right as the earthquake was unleashed Mankey unleashed a white flash, which sent another shock wave and a wave of ice spikes at Gliscor... Gliscor immediately sends up a glimmering green shield which dissapates the attacks...

Gliscor, after its near save, flies towards Sandslash are chomps down on its arm... Sandslash squirms as ice crystals begin growing in the wound... As Gliscor flies away the crystals continue to grow until Sandslash as a heavy crystal set into its arm, and holding it down...

Sableye (who had jumped onto Probopass to avoid the Earthquake who was still hit a little) now launches itself at Lucario and hits it in the face with some painful fury swipes!

Gliscor thinks about attacking again but can't because its tired (and because 3 attacks have already been used)

(Since Arceus isn't here I'm skipping those attacks)

Mankey concentrates for a moment as its hand begins to be surrounded by an orb of ice... As it sprints towards Sceptile it drags its hand to gain more ice and as it reaches Sceptile in smashes the ice into Sceptile's hip... Sceptile stumbles a little and then regains its composure...

WE NOW TAKE A MOMENT TO EXCHANGE GIFTS SUCH AS BANANAS AND REAPER SCHYTHES...

Lucario (After that short intermission) sprints towards Tyranitar with two closed fists wrapped in energy and an orb forming overhead... *SMASH* Tyranitar smashes into the Titanium sheeting as all three attacks hit him.

Mankey and Sableye quickly team up to trip lucario and smash it with a scythe... Sableye then jumps on Lucario's chest and proceeds to try to confuse the pokemon... However, Lucario is looking upwards (horrified) and doesn't see Sableye... Sableye sighs and turns upwards to see whats going on and shrieks...

*SMASH* The ceiling finally gave into all the movement down below and the entire thing has collapsed... NEVER FEAR... NEW STAGE (everyone will lost 10 HP and now we have a new field...)

Seaside Resort - A sunny beach near the sea, turned into a battle arena. There is deep sand everywhere (perfect for tunneling). The beach runs for 50 ft. with rock cliffs on each side... These are destructable... On one side is the ocean and on the other is an endless length of mud pits. The pits aren't deep enough to drown in, but you may get trapped... In the sea there are some tentacool so beware!

-Participants-
Gliscor - angrycaterpie
Lucario - mitchlord
Mankey - crobatman
Probopass - Affirmative
Sableye - Octoboy
Sandslash - Wind
Sceptile - Groudonny the groundstar
Staraptor - Electivire Addict
Typlosian - PokemonHero
Tyranitar - Darkeus

-HP-
1 - Gliscor - 90
2 - Mankey - 82
3 - Sableye - 77
4 - Staraptor - 75
5 - Sandslash - 63
6 - Probopass - 61
7 - Lucario - 59
8 - Sceptile - 43
9 - Typlosian - 42
10 - Tyranitar - 22

-Energy-
1 - Probopass - 100
1 - Sceptile - 100
1 - Tyranitar - 100
2 - Typlosian - 95
3 - Sableye - 93
4 - Sandslash - 68
5 - Staraptor - 63
6 - Gliscor - 57
7 - Mankey - 51
8 - Lucario - 41

-Rank-
1 - Sableye - 170
2 - Probopass - 161
3 - Gliscor - 147
4 - Sceptile - 143
5 - Staraptor - 138
6 - Typlosian - 137
7 - Mankey - 133
8 - Sandslash - 131
9 - Tyranitar - 122
10 - Lucario - 100

-Status Effects-
NONE

-Places-
11 - Arceus - HP (Sandslash's Earthquake)

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Are the daily attack limits renewed after a reffing?

'Cause if not, then I can't do nuttin.

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Are the daily attack limits renewed after a reffing?

'Cause if not, then I can't do nuttin.

Actually you just gave me a good idea!

ITS NOT 3 ATTACKS A DAY ANYMORE... ITS 3 ATTACKS EVERY UPDATE...

Since i'm sure I can update every day it will work the same way and not make me always have to think about time zones...

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
Okay, Gliscor, rest for now and gather strength for a following command!

Gliscor does so and flies on a nearby perch.

Status
Not open for further replies.