• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

-The Pokemon Royal Rumble 4-

Status
Not open for further replies.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Sableye is disappointed that staraptor refuses to help him (Isn't staraptor really big? Or did the anime enlarge it. Is this anime based already?) and leaps off staraptor, using gliscor to break his fall.

Staraptor yells out to Sableye from above, that he'd probably fall off at the very top anyways, since it's a thin cable, and you can only stay balanced on there if you have talons.

Staraptor, when Sandslash is about to get very high, attack it with an ariel ace and make it fall to the ground. Then go to the top of the bridge!

Affirmative

STOP RESETTIN'!
Probopass uses Earth Power on Sandslash while it's down.

Staraptor, close your eyes gently, and fall asleep and rest.
edit: G-d damnit, I love this game.

Last edited:

crobatman

Mankey decides to use a Secret Power on Sandslash. Then, a nice Ice Punch to hurt Gliscor.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Resisting the temptation to put an alarm clock next to staraptor, sableye assists the assault on sandslash with a night shade.

Wind

Beak gaurdin'
Sandslash sees the people attacking him and he keeps on running away from everyone and he jumps on a railing and climbs under the bridge and stays on a rail that is under the bridge.

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
Dang...

GLISCOR! Hook your tail along the cliff and use Rest!

*Gliscor does so and begins to slumber on a rocky ledge*

crobatman

Mankey, maybe you should join the slumber party with a rest.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Sableye runs to Mankey, and slaps him.

No! Don't join the crowd! Resist! Resist!!!

Finding he can't do any actual attacking, Sableye decides to draw on all the sleeping pokemon.

crobatman

You are being a Jigglypuff, Octoboy!

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Sableye states that he clearly used RED ink, so he's not being jigglypuff.

He then puts mirrors in front of all the sleeping pokemon so that they'd gasp in horror when they saw sableye's "creation".

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
I have just got back from a meet that has taken alllllllllllllllll night long and I have an audition early tommorrow so everyone can take another 3 attacks and 1-2 updates WILL be up tomorrow...

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I can attack again?

Sableye grins gleefully, as it shoots a shadow ball at the gliscor, hanging upside down.

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
Gliscor, having Foresight on, swiftly flies under the projectile and uses a Poison Jab while passing over Sableye.

"Good work, Gliscor! Now, show that fiend the true meaning of pain!"

Gliscor grins as he begins to finish the weary Sableye off with a Stone Edge.

Many jagged stones surround the flying Gliscor as he dashes for Sableye.

Whatever the result, Gliscor somersaults and flies away to a nearby perch to Rest.

(Notice how I capitalized Rest, okay?)

(BTW, the new Clue murder is up, for those participants.)

Staraptor wakes up and ariel aces gliscor before he could attack Sableye. He then goes back to the top of the bridge and falls asleep again and uses Rest

Last edited:

Affirmative

STOP RESETTIN'!
Probopass uses Magnet Bomb on the sleeping Staraptor.

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
STOP POSTING!!!

There should be an update up in 2-3 hours...

Status
Not open for further replies.