• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~The Pokemon Royal Rumble 5~

Status
Not open for further replies.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Sableye appears again.

He holds up a banner for Torterra and mewtwo. He then grins and puts a bundle with a bunch of baby pokemon in it in fearow's beak, but then tumbles into the volcano.

Later...

Sableye: *is in the hospital getting his burns treated* I've gotta be more careful around volcanoes...

Hammer Bro. 777

Itsa me, Probio!
Fearow gives the babies to a handy passing Yoshi

Also, Joined

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
No prob, ray

Yes prob, ray. "Round PMing" or however you would like to call it, is not allowed. It's not hard to just look at the PRR thread or the games section once and a while.

I posted a new rule on the PRR forums. Go check it out.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Hooray for unexpected updates!!

Torterra wakes up to edge Houndoom with stones (1).

HOUNDOOM HAS FAINTED!!

Torterra then Synthesizes (2) before Resting (3). Meanwhile, Mewtwo Recovers twice (1+2) (Just a notice, The Fad, Safeguard stops future status ailments, not present ones.) Medicham also Recovers (1) and then Rests (2) on the volcano's rim.

Meanwhile Fearow Drill Pecks (1) Torterra, who does nothing to avoid as it is Resting. It gets hit by the super-effective and attack and...

MAMMAH MIA!! TORTERRA FALLS INTO THE VOLCANO AND GETS A BURN!!

TORTERRA AND MEWTWO'S BURNS HURT! -5 HP!!

~Refs~
Sinnoh Champion
Master Blastoise
Kyogre35

~Participants~
Fearow - Hammer Bro 777
Medicham - ground tamer
Mewtwo - The Fad
Torterra - Electivire Addict

~HP~
1. Medicham - 107
2. Fearow - 96
3. Mewtwo - 58
4. Torterra - 43

~Stamina~
1. Fearow - 77
1. Torterra - 77
3. Medicham - 61
4. Mewtwo - 37

~Ranks~
1. Fearow – 173
2. Medicham – 168
3. Torterra - 120
5. Mewtwo – 95

~Status Effects~
Fearow -
Medicham - Resting
Mewtwo - Burned - 4 Turns
Torterra - Resting + Burned - 5 Turns

~Announcements~
1. If I made a mistake in any way, just tell me and I'll edit this.
2. It didn't happen this time, but I'm saying it anyways: if you are asleep and want to wake up, you must command your pokemon to wake up!
3. EA has finished the missing attacks for Attackdex D and I have done Attackdex J and K. We now have A,B,C,D,E,G,J and K. You can check it out on the PRR Forum.

~Current Stage~
The Volcano: You're on the rim of a volcano! It is a very, very, narrow rim that you can easily fall into. However, it goes in a circular pattern so if you keep on moving around it, you won't lose your ballance and fall in. People can push people in. If you fall into this volcano, you get shot up mario style (including the "mamamiah" part) and have a burn. (made by EA)

~Field Effects~

~Protect Bar~
Fearow - 4
Medicham - 5
Mewtwo - 5
Torterra - 5

~Final Rankings~
5. HounDOOM - HP (Torterra's Stone Edge)
6. Slowking - HP (Mewtwo's Earthquake)
7. Mew3.0 - HP (Medicham's FIRE PAWWWNCH)
8. Poke Mew - HP (Torterra's Bite)
9. Alakazam - HP (Slowking's Signal Beam)
10. Gengar - Surrender
11. Infernape – HP (Alakazam’s Psybeam)
12. Dusknoir - HP (Houndoom's Dark Pulse)

Last edited:
Tortilla, wake up and tell Feorow it's not cool to drill peck RNG's because it creates confusion (Torterra also thinks that that should not be allowed). It then, with anger, uses a Leech Seed on Fearow. If no one attacks you, rest, if someone does, wait for future commands!

I think I'm gonna faint at the final three and next time I'm going to win. The same thing happened at the beggining; I lost in a heated final battle, came in top 3 the next time, and then won.

BTW, I think Ground Tamer and Hammer Bro is gonna square off in the finals and ground tamer will win.

edit: Check out my new stage. It's in the aprooved stage thread!

Last edited:

ray2020

peace out!
Yes prob, ray. "Round PMing" or however you would like to call it, is not allowed. It's not hard to just look at the PRR thread or the games section once and a while.

so.. busy... if i won't make it, so be it... there's always next time
ok then...

SC, Mewtwo wasn't resting and still his attacks weren't in the ref. Did you miss them?(Or was it because of the swearing)

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Sableye returns after being treated for his burns, and pantses medicham, and scuttles off after laughing his head off.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
SC, Mewtwo wasn't resting and still his attacks weren't in the ref. Did you miss them?(Or was it because of the swearing)

I did count Mewtwo's attacks, just not the Safeguard.

Something happened to my post...But u still should've counted my Safeguard

Mewtwo Recover and Rest and if anyone attacks you counter with Sleep Talk and if they knock you off wake up and Levitate

You can't have two status ailments at once, so it's irrelevent (sp?). And besides, it works out better: this way, you don't use up energy for something you don't need.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
^ Oh sorry, GT. I gave you the extra SP for Resting, I just didn't add it in the status section.

*goes to fix*

Hammer Bro. 777

Itsa me, Probio!
Fearow, use Agility to try and avoid the Leech Seed, then Rest.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
^ So? Today's the 26th, it's been less than two days.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Stop attacking!!

Updating!!!

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Torterra starts off by aiming a seed that leeches your life and soul out of you slowly and slowly until you're a lifeless body just lying on the ground, waiting for your doom!! (1) at Fearow, who uses its Agility (1) to dodge it. However, since it's going so quick, it slips and...

MAMMA MIA!! FEAROW FALLS INTO THE VOLCANO AND GETS A BURN!!

Fearow Rests (1), Torterra then Rests (2) while Mewtwo Recovers+Rests (1+2).

(OMG, every single contestant is Resting! You lazy, lazy people...)

THE SEARING PAIN OF A BURN STRIKES FEAROW, MEWTWO AND TORTERRA! -5 HP EACH!!

~Refs~
Sinnoh Champion
Master Blastoise
Kyogre35

~Participants~
Fearow - Hammer Bro 777
Medicham - ground tamer
Mewtwo - The Fad
Torterra - Electivire Addict

~HP~
1. Medicham - 107
2. Fearow - 91
3. Mewtwo - 68
4. Torterra - 63

~Stamina~
1. Medicham - 110
2. Torterra - 92
3. Fearow - 86
4. Mewtwo - 42

~Ranks~
1. Medicham – 217
2. Fearow – 177
3. Torterra - 155
4. Mewtwo – 110

~Status Effects~
Fearow - Resting + Burned - 5 Turns
Medicham - Resting
Mewtwo - Resting + Burned - 3 Turns
Torterra - Resting + Burned - 4 Turns

~Announcements~
1. If I made a mistake in any way, just tell me and I'll edit this.
2. It didn't happen this time, but I'm saying it anyways: if you are asleep and want to wake up, you must command your pokemon to wake up!
3. EA has finished the missing attacks for Attackdex D and I have done Attackdex J and K. We now have A,B,C,D,E,G,J and K. You can check it out on the PRR Forum.

~Current Stage~
The Volcano: You're on the rim of a volcano! It is a very, very, narrow rim that you can easily fall into. However, it goes in a circular pattern so if you keep on moving around it, you won't lose your ballance and fall in. People can push people in. If you fall into this volcano, you get shot up mario style (including the "mamamiah" part) and have a burn. (made by EA)

~Field Effects~

~Protect Bar~
Fearow - 4
Medicham - 5
Mewtwo - 5
Torterra - 5

~Final Rankings~
5. HounDOOM - HP (Torterra's Stone Edge)
6. Slowking - HP (Mewtwo's Earthquake)
7. Mew3.0 - HP (Medicham's FIRE PAWWWNCH)
8. Poke Mew - HP (Torterra's Bite)
9. Alakazam - HP (Slowking's Signal Beam)
10. Gengar - Surrender
11. Infernape – HP (Alakazam’s Psybeam)
12. Dusknoir - HP (Houndoom's Dark Pulse)

Status
Not open for further replies.