• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~The Pokemon Royal Rumble 5~

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fad

Banned
Who are you using it against? It has to be directed at someone for it to count...(If you dont care you can just put RNG)

Mewtwo keep resting and if an attack comes towards you counter with Sleep Talk

Hammer Bro. 777

Itsa me, Probio!
Fearow, since the Ice Punch will hit you, use a Roost, then Drill Peck and Ominous Wind Medicham. But before you do any of that, wake up. (Nearly forgot to put it)

ground tamer

Hahahahahaha
Medicham, use the force of the impact of the Ice Punch to bounce away from Fearow, and land behind Mewtwo and let it take all of the hits!

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
EA, I noticed you edited your post because you hadn't directed your Leech Seeds at anybody, but then edited your post to direct them at Fearow. This was after Fearow attacked, so this isn't fair to him.

However, you did apologize and did give Hammerbro the chance to counter. That doesn't eliminate your 10 HP penalty, though, it just reduces this. Thus, you will lose 5 HP in the next reffing and Hammer Bro can post again with his new commands.

Hammer Bro. 777

Itsa me, Probio!
Okay then...Fearow, fly as fast as you can behind Medicham, and let it take the Leech Seed. If they do hit you, use a Drill Peck in retaliation on Torterra. If not, Drill Peck it any way.If the Rock Slide hits you, use another Drill Peck on Torterra, if not, Ominous Wind Medicham. Finally Roost as far away from anyone as you can.

The Fad

Banned
Mewtwo, wake up and roll out of the way to help Fearow get Medicham then send an Aura Sphere at Medicham then flip backwards over Torterra and keep your balance but get far away from everyone and Rest

ground tamer

Hahahahahaha
Medicham, use an extreme backflip over Fearow to letr it take all of the moves. Then, while keeping your balance, run towards Mewtwo, leap over the Aura Sphere, and nail it with a Fire Pawnch!!(attack #3)

Hey MB, this would be a perfect time for you to update! There's no earthquakes, and there's little amount of people! Shine MB, shine!

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Hey MB, this would be a perfect time for you to update! There's no earthquakes, and there's little amount of people! Shine MB, shine!

Yes, agreed. In fact, I am insisting on him to do it. MB, every time we've asked you to update, there's always been an excuse. But now, it's easy! Four people, no earthquakes! So could you please do it?

I'll try to do it, but do you want to wait to sometime next week? I'll see how far I can go. I've got a speech at my school in this week so I must write and practice it.(no sort of autocue)

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
^ So are you starting it now?

STOP ATTACKING!!

I think so. I'm going to work on it for one hour and then stop to work on the speech and the rest of my homework.(I think comentary will be finished by then and a lot of the calculations)

Big announcement If I ref, I want a quote of all the people in it from when they started resting. It doesn't matter who posts it I just need it to make it a little easier for me.

No one is on so I'll just edit this post. I'll try to update my update later.(I must do the calculations)

Tortilla(nickname, LOL) starts with using a Leech Seed(1) at Fearow who tries to dodge it by jumping behind Medicham who backflips over Fearow so it takes the second seeds(2)

After it safely lands, Medicham reads Fearow’s mind(1) and Ice punches(2) it. He uses the power of the impact to bounce off but trips and falls into the volcano and gains a burn. He jumps out again and lands behind the sleeping Mewtwo who wakes up and roles away from Medicham but also takes the hit of the wind going over the whole stage(1). He then fires an Aura Sphere(1) at Medicham. Who jumps over, grabs it and pushes it off farther and runs further before he uses his Capt Falcon imitation punch(3) on Mewtwo after which the Aura Speher hits it.

In the meantime Fearow tries to Drill peck(2) Tortilla who counters by sending an Energy Ball(3) at him.

At the end of this day Fearow flies of to a small cliff in side the volcano and uses a roost(3) there and Mewtwo rests(2)

~Refs~
Sinnoh Champion
Master Blastoise
Kyogre35

~Participants~
Fearow - Hammer Bro 777
Medicham - ground tamer
Mewtwo - The Fad
Torterra - Electivire Addict

~HP~

~Stamina~

~Ranks~

~Status Effects~
Fearow - Burned - 4 Turns
Medicham – Burned -5 Turns
Mewtwo - Resting + Burned - 2 Turns
Torterra - Burned - 3 Turns

~Announcements~
1. If I made a mistake in any way, just tell me and I'll edit this.
2. It didn't happen this time, but I'm saying it anyways: if you are asleep and want to wake up, you must command your pokemon to wake up!

~Current Stage~
The Volcano: You're on the rim of a volcano! It is a very, very, narrow rim that you can easily fall into. However, it goes in a circular pattern so if you keep on moving around it, you won't lose your ballance and fall in. People can push people in. If you fall into this volcano, you get shot up mario style (including the "mamamiah" part) and have a burn. (made by EA)

~Field Effects~

~Protect Bar~
Fearow - 4
Medicham - 5
Mewtwo - 5
Torterra - 5

~Final Rankings~
5. HounDOOM - HP (Torterra's Stone Edge)
6. Slowking - HP (Mewtwo's Earthquake)
7. Mew3.0 - HP (Medicham's FIRE PAWWWNCH)
8. Poke Mew - HP (Torterra's Bite)
9. Alakazam - HP (Slowking's Signal Beam)
10. Gengar - Surrender
11. Infernape – HP (Alakazam’s Psybeam)
12. Dusknoir - HP (Houndoom's Dark Pulse)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.