• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~The Pokemon Royal Rumble 5~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Torterra starts off by sending a Stone Edge (1) at Fearow, who jumps behind the sleeping Mewtwo. Mewtwo, sensing danger, wakes itself up, but a little too slowly. The stones hit Mewtwo before it has time to dodge.

Fearow then heads towards Torterra with a Drill Peck (1), who stops it in its tracks with another Stone Edge (2) actually hitting Fearow this time. Torterra than Rests (3).

Meanwhile, Fearow Roosts (1) to regain health, but it comes up short on stamina!

FEAROW HAS FAINTED!!

Meanwhile, now that Mewtwo is fully awake, it Recovers (1) then Ice Punches Torterra with both of its fists (2+3), causing severe damage to the poor turtle.

TORTERRA HAS FAINTED!!! (sorry EA, but the super effective RNG brought up a 10)

Medicham then Recovers twice (1+2) and Rests (3).

BURNS! -5 HP!

(Mewtwo's burn has healed over time)

~Refs~
Sinnoh Champion
Master Blastoise
Kyogre35
Electivire Addict

~Participants~
Medicham - ground tamer
Mewtwo - The Fad

~HP~
1. Medicham - 96
2. Mewtwo - 29

~Stamina~
1. Mewtwo - 71
2. Medicham - 55

~Ranks~
1. Medicham – 151
2. Mewtwo – 100

~Status Effects~
Medicham – Resting + Burned - 3 Turns
Mewtwo -

~Announcements~
1. If I made a mistake in any way, just tell me and I'll edit this.
2. It didn't happen this time, but I'm saying it anyways: if you are asleep and want to wake up, you must command your pokemon to wake up!
3. A personal comment: Wow, EA, you were right! You died in the top 3! Boy, if you win next round, that will be freaky

~Current Stage~ (FINAL!!)
The Wasteland aka the world's hardest stage to ref: This wasteland goes on for exactly 100 miles. You can command your pokemon to run away for X amount of miles, but for every mile you lose 1 SP. In the field status bar, it will describe how many miles you have ran from. There are certain aspects to every mile:

0-10 miles: The Steelix
In this section there is a Steelix that comes every turn to hyper beam someone (chosen by rng) in this section to do 15 HP

11-20 miles: The Sandstorm
In this section, there is a sandstorm that will do 5 HP to everyone

21-30 miles: The quicksand
In this section a quicksand may (doesn't have to. 1 and 2 put in RNG, if 1 there is a quicksand, if 2, there isn't) causes someone to get stuck (chosen by RNG), and not be able to move at all for 3 turns. They won't be able to avoid attacks.

31-40 miles: The Mirages
Here a random person (chosen by RNG) will get confused.

41-50 miles: The Mountain
Here, you'll have to ascend a mountain. Basically, the same aspects of the mountain in the mirage island.

51-60 miles: The Golem
Here a person (chosen by RNG) will be sent blasting off by a Golem's rollout. It will not do any damage, but it will send you to a random section of the dessert (chosen by rng).

61-89 miles: The Wasteland
Nothing special here, just a wasteland. But you may want to get to the end.

91-99 miles: The Hermit's Abra
There is a hermit that's living here. He will offer anyone an Abra to teleport you to any part of the desert you've already traveled to.

100 miles: The Oasis
If you actually make it here, for one time only, you will be completely healed

NOTE: If you want to attack someone, you can only attack them if they're the amount of miles away as the amount of stamina your attack takes up.(I think we all know who made this).

~Field Effects~

~Protect Bar~
Medicham - 5
Mewtwo - 5

~Final Rankings~
3. Torterra - HP (Mewtwo's Ice Punch)
4. Fearow - Stamina (Roost)
5. HounDOOM - HP (Torterra's Stone Edge)
6. Slowking - HP (Mewtwo's Earthquake)
7. Mew3.0 - HP (Medicham's FIRE PAWWWNCH)
8. Poke Mew - HP (Torterra's Bite)
9. Alakazam - HP (Slowking's Signal Beam)
10. Gengar - Surrender
11. Infernape – HP (Alakazam’s Psybeam)
12. Dusknoir - HP (Houndoom's Dark Pulse)

Last edited:
I just realized something. Mewtwo had a burn, correct? Burns reduce half of the damage a physical attack would normally do.

If you haven't been keeping track of this SC, and you don't want to go back and fix it all, I'll take out that rule.
edit: Since I've fainted, can I ref the whole finals? It's my stage, I'll save everyone a burden of reffing it

Last edited:

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
^ To be honest, I really don't (want to edit it). And why would burns reduce psychical attacks? I mean, burns aren't that big and usually the Pokemon don't feel anything. The -5 HP every reffing is just when it starts to sting a bit.

Dittoman97

Piplup?
Remember EA, this is anime style battling, I do not think it does it in the anime

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker

edit: Since I've fainted, can I ref the whole finals? It's my stage, I'll save everyone a burden of reffing it

Not the whole finals, because reffing finals are still exciting. But you can ref whenever you want to.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
^ You don't really call reffings, you just do them. But I'll let you do the next one.

The Fad

Banned
Sorry EA, But I didnt want to get to Final Two and have you kick my *** with a crazy strategy again.....Your the biggest threat...

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Sableye pops up with a mewtwo support banner.

"Now's his time for revenge at being removed from Super Smash Bros!!!"

ground tamer

Hahahahahaha
Sorry EA, But I didnt want to get to Final Two and have you kick my *** with a crazy strategy again.....Your the biggest threat...

Wait a minute...You find EA more of a threat then the only person to ever win an Ultimate Round? Over the most winningest person in this game? In all reality, EA prob. is a bigger threat...

Medicham, use Sleeptalk!

Hammer Bro. 777

Itsa me, Probio!
I knew it. I knew I'd lose all Stamina. I realised that AFTER I'd posted my attacks. And if I'd changed them, I'd probably have died anyway, what with the -5hp thing. Oh well, next time I guess.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Sableye: He's talking in his sleep! Quick, ask him where he keeps his diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.