• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Task Academy (Pokemon Military School IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shooting star

Leaving SPPF! G'bye!
Elekible for getting no ideas himself.

woot21

super noob
Sukatanku, after Weavile had Absol caught he released Absol, so he is out.

Sharpedo Boy

< Don't take drugs!
Sukatanku for seting absol free.

;282; - Well the day is now over and Sukatanku you are out!
;475; - *Grabs Sukatanku and throws it out of the Academy*
;282; - Yay, finally a normal dismissal! *Looks at the Academy* Eww, the academy looks horrible! Let's go shopping for decorations! *Teleports everyone to the mall*

Task 6: Shop for decorations!

;manyula; - Okay Elekible, lets split up. You go to the paint store and I will go to the furniture store. Go get blue, okay?
;466; - I want yellow!
;manyula; - Well get blue!
;466; - To bad! *Walks to the paint store*
;manyula; - Grr... I better go spy on him and make sure he doesn't get yellow. *Follows Elekible and jumps onto the top of a shelf*
;466; - Now where is the yellow? Here it is! *Walks to shop keeper* Excuse me shop keeper how do you spell my name?
Shop keeper - What the heck are you? Are you from Shinou, because I don't know much Shinou pokemon?
;466; - I'm Elekible
Shop keeper - Is your name spelled I-L-I-C-I-B-E-L
;466; - Ilicibel? That's the worst time someone has spelled my name yet! *Uses thundershock and knocks the shop keeper unconsious. Then walks out of the store forgetting about the paint.
;manyula; - he, he, he. *Jumps down from shop and steals the blue paint. Continues to watch Elekible knock shop keepers unconsious then Weavile steals from the store*

An hour later...
;466; - It's the security, I wonder who they are after?
;manyula; - I think they are after you.
Security guard - Elekible get out of our mall.
;466; - Why?
Security guard - Why? *Shouts* BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN STEALING FROM EVERY STORE*
;466; - No I haven't,
Security guard - Yeah right. *Grabs Elekible and throws him out of the store*
;475; - Elekible, you are eliminated. *Grabs Elekible and throws him back to the academy*
;manyula; - *Comes out of the mall* Poor elekible, thats what he gets for shop lifting.
;282; - Wow, you sure bought a lot of stuff. How did you pay for it?
;manyula; - I come from a rich family. I can afford everything!
;282; - Hmm... so voters who is out?

I have decided to make Eurureido (kirlia's alternate evolution) the co-annoucer. You don't have to have a co-announcer but if you are going to use one, you have to use her.

Last edited:

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Elekible for hurting shop owners...

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Elekible out for Shadow Espeon's reason

snorlaxlife42

<<< MY BISHIE!!!!!!!
i vote elekible for being evilER than weavile

Last edited:
;282; - Well the day is now over and Elekible you are out!
;466; - One more time, how do you spell my name?
;282; - E-L-E-K-I-B-L-E
;475; - *Grabs Elekible and throws him in the air*
;466; *In air* Finally someone spelled it right!
;282; - And that concludes that Weavile is our winner!
;manyula; - Yay!
;282; - Now go into the champions floor and wait for the military bash!
;manyula; - See you there

Okay, so unless firewater updates, regestering is open. First to PM me with their pokemon and their personalities gets to do it. Then I will do the final round before the military bash. Oh and btw, someone that has done it once can do it again. But not shooting star, since he has done it twice.

Sorry for the double post but Firecoal is doing the next round. What is taking you so long Firecoal?
edit: I refuse to let this thread die. ~Shadow Espeon~ is doing the next round.

Last edited:

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Yays! I got the next round...

Personalities:
;444; Tries its best while slicing and dicing anything in its way.
;433; It sits around chiming.
;486; Beats up everyone.
;390; Is convinced that it is a Genie.
;400; Worships the great god of the acorns constantly.
;464; Its to heavy to move. Sleeps alot.
;442; It likes to scare people.
;474; It only does something if its calculations approove of it.
;493; It thinks that every other pokemon is beneath it.
;407; Showy and Obsessed about its looks and quick to anger.

Round 1:: Escape from the cage.
;444; Slices its way out of the cage but slices through Regidadis on the way out. Escapes first.

;433; It sat in the cage chiming until Mirakuge scared it causing it to float out of the cage. Escaped second.

;486; Gets sliced by Gabaito and then ramages around squished Rozeriedo and Hikozaru. IS sent crashing out the cage by Rozeriedo's Petal Dance. Escapes third

;390; Was squished by Regidadis then heard Biidaru wishing that the acorn god was on earth and spent the rest of its time attempting to fufill the wish. Wandered out the cage eventually. Escaped eighth.

;400; Bowed down and worshipped the acorn god. Eventually left through the hole Regidadis made. Escaped sixth.

;464; Fell asleep. Roleld out of the cage a few days later. Escaped ninth.

;442; It freaked Riishan out and then flaoted out of the cage cackling. Escaped fourth.

;474; It decided that its calculatiosn pointed towars death if it stayed in the cage so in blew up a section of the cage and left. Escaped fifth.

;493; It pranced around the cage telling all the other pokemon how much better it was than them. Left tenth.

;407; It sat there looking pretty until crushed by Regidadis. Then it Petal Danced the titan out of the cage. Then it pouted. Left seventh.

;282; So who's out?

snorlaxlife42

<<< MY BISHIE!!!!!!!
i vote the rhydon evo for being lazy

Fircoal

Cookie?
Sorry. I didn't get to go on until now.
I vote out ;493; for being arowgant and worse for prancing.

Last edited:

Sharpedo Boy

< Don't take drugs!
Rydhon evo for lazyness.

BTW, it's spelled Regigigas.

Anyway's I vote out Rhydon evo as well because it fell asleep. Rhydon evo is out, no more voting please.
edit: ~Shadow Espeon~, the round ended like 5 hours ago, could you please update.

Last edited:

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
;282; You are out!

;464; *Falls Asleep*

;282; *Boots into taxi*

*TAXI EXPLODES*

Round 2:: Perform Surgery on the Taxi Driver
;444; Slices the taxi drivers hand off.

;433; Uses Heal Bell until the Driver is cured.

;486; Tries to smash the Driver who barely manages to escape. Then tries to punch

;390; Tried to grant the driver's wish that the Regigigas was gone. Got punched by Regigigas. Then it was hit by Mirakuge's Shadow Balls.

;400; Called upon the acorn god to support it then went in with a chainsaw. The Driver died.

(We get a new wounded person)

;442; It scared the wounded person and then floated around the room shooting Shadow Balls at Hikozaru

;474; Its calculations decided that it was better to not operate so it left.

;493; It stood their telling the human why humans are beneath it.

;407; It didn't want to get blood on its roses so it stood in a corner shooting razor leefs at the new driver.

;282; So Who's Out?

Status
Not open for further replies.