• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Task Academy (Pokemon Military School IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spire

soiya
If that's the case, can I go before Fircoal? (I mean, Fircoal takes a while to do his rounds. No offence.)

Oh, and I vote Phyone out for getting help from the outside.

Rheine

Stabby McStabface
Fione for getting a help from a legendary, and that makes him looks less stupid

Fircoal

Cookie?
If that's the case, can I go before Fircoal? (I mean, Fircoal takes a while to do his rounds. No offence.)

None taken, I know that I'm slow and my parts are longer. I hope that next time that I won't take so long makeing rounds. Cause I don't like holding the game up.

Also, Fione is out.
I think that's the last one, I'll wait for confirmation from Ekilible Addict on that.

Fircoal

Cookie?

None taken, I know that I'm slow and my parts are longer. I hope that next time that I won't take so long makeing rounds. Cause I don't like holding the game up.

Also, Fione is out.
I think that's the last one, I'll wait for confirmation from Ekilible Addict on that.

Spire

soiya
Fair enough.

Okay, time to let this thread not die. I'll start up a poll.

PTA Awesome - 1
PTA Not Awesome - 0

PTA stands for Pokemon Task Academy, of course.

blue charizard

Koo Koo K'Joob
Pokemon task academy-awesome!(poll vote)I would like a new round,The military scool was cool!
Edit:I mean a new edit

Last edited:
I was about to give you one but for some reason it got deleted. And I was busy all day, so I won't have the new task up by tomorow but I'll have an update. The task will maybe come on wednsday or thursday, at most friday, the least tuesday. Okay so update will be tomorow.

Spire

soiya
Eh, it shouldn't be that difficult to make up a Task. Just make it up as you go along, I reckon.

It's what I'm going to do.

PTA Awesome - 3 (Considering it's EA's thread, I'll assume he thinks it's awesome.)
PTA Not Awesome - 0

Fircoal

Cookie?
Eh, it shouldn't be that difficult to make up a Task. Just make it up as you go along, I reckon.

It's what I'm going to do.

PTA Awesome - 3 (Considering it's EA's thread, I'll assume he thinks it's awesome.)
PTA Not Awesome - 0

Writing a fanfiction takes longer, and some people are busy, trust me, I took 2 days, to make a part. :(

PTA Awesome :)

Marith

Unremarkable Trainer
PTA - Awesome! This thread really brightened my day. I'll start voting on the next part now that I finished reading it's legendary 38 pages.

Meanwhile in Beequen's foretress...
;416; - *Sitting on her throne* Hmm... I wonder how the Psychic Enforcers are doing.
*The Psychic Enforcers appear.*
;376; - Ms. Beequeen we have returned from our mission*
;416; - And how did you do?
;376; - Err..
;416; - I said how did you do?
;376; - Err...
;416; - I SAID HOW FUDGIN DID YOU DO IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO ANSWER. IT'S NOT LIKE YOU FAILED OR ANYTHING.
;376; - Umm...
;416; - *Hits head*. Go away from here here are some sensor monitors *throws gadgets onto the Psychic Enforcers* when I need you you'll feel a buzz that means to come back I will need you for another mission.
;376; - Yes mam! Psychic Enforcers out *teleports away*.
;416; - Hmm.. I wonder how Rotumu is doing, I haven't seen him for awhile.
;479; - *Comes through the door* Ms. Beequeen I just finished an invention I've been working on *brings out a giant lazor thingy*.
;416; - That's great, what does it do?
;479; - Well what it does is that it sucks pokemon out of the sky to here and it let's us brainwash them. Including the Pokemon that get's kicked into the sky by Eurueido when they get voted out in Pokemon Task Academy. I call it the spolb.
;416; - That's great why don't we test it out.
;479; - Okay *turns it on and a bunch of bird pokemon appear*.
;416; - Let's see here a whole bunch of swellow and pidgeot, some noctowls, and a whole bunch of other pokemon. Holy sh*t a raquaza and a Ho-oh.
;479; - Any minute the pokemon getting kicked out of PTA should appear soon.

Meanwhile at PTA...
;282; - Well the day is now over and Biidaru, Wynaut, Pupitar, Dainoosu, and Fione, are out!
;475; - *kicks them all sky high but then dissiapears out of site*.
;282; - That was strange.

Back at Beequen's foretress...
*Biidaru, Wynaut, Pupitar, Dainoosu. and Fione appear*
;479; - See I told you.
*Suddenly Pupitar evolves into a visous Tyranitar*
;416; ;479; - Muhahaha!

To be continued...

Spire

soiya
Uh-Oh.

Looks like my dudes are going to have to lift their game to beat these guys. And with more than a little bit of help from Darkry, as well.

Just to update:

PTA Awesome - 7
PTA Not Awesome - 0

(You can vote more than once.)

Spire

soiya
PTA Awesome - 12,789,231,849,723,817,492,325
PTA Not Awesome - 0

Well, I can't see PTA Not Awesome winning this one.

Anyway, time to start a conversation. How is everyone?

Spire

soiya
I'm top-notch.

I see you're in the PASBL, eh? Well, after I get my team approved, we should engage in a battle.

What do you reckon?

Status
Not open for further replies.