• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Tower Defense Club V. 2.0- Now 100% more active!

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I have deleted so. Many. Shadow. Pokemon! I never use them! They take far too long to train!
Really looking foreward to the update too. Even though PTD is that game I usually only plays at school during classes when I don't pay attention

crystalzapdos

J.J. Swatt
I am greatly displeased. The other day, I come home from school and log in to my PTD account. I notice that the number of Pokémon in my main profile is a bit lower than what it was. I go in and discover to my horror that many of my Shiny Pokémon and my Shadow Entei are gone. I go into the trade center and see most of the missing Pokémon have been put up for trade! Clearly someone had hacked my account, and I caught them in the act of trying to trade my stuff to their account. Quickly, I took down everything the hacker had put up for trade and changed my password, but the damage had been done. In my account were two level 20 Machop and an assortment of level 1s that were certainly not there before. After looking at everything, I realized what was missing- my Shiny Venusaur, Shiny Charizard, Shiny Blastoise, and Shadow Entei. Thankfully, everything else, including my Shiny Mew, was still there. The hacker tried to make off with the following (they're all Shiny), in addition to what he/she actually got away with: Rapidash, Venomoth, Snorlax, Aerodactyl, Kabutops, Omastar, Seadra, Weezing, Cloyster, and Mew. Had I not logged on when I did, they very likely would have gotten them, too. It's probably my fault; ever since I traded for the Shiny Mew, I've been bragging about it nonstop. The hacker likely had targeted my Mew initially, then once they got in my account, saw my Shinies and got greedy.

If you are out there, whoever hacked my account, and you read this, I'm giving you a chance to come clean and reverse the damage. Go to this (14f7cb29e3df0d) trade ID and trade back the Pokémon you stole from me, and the matter will be closed.

Yeah, same here. It should be a good update, though, hopefully worth the wait.

Wow, that really sucks. Sorry about that, especially your shiny starters and shadow Entei.

I have deleted so. Many. Shadow. Pokemon! I never use them! They take far too long to train!
Really looking foreward to the update too. Even though PTD is that game I usually only plays at school during classes when I don't pay attention

You should just put the shadow Pokemon up for trade, maybe you'll get something good for them.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Wow, that really sucks. Sorry about that, especially your shiny starters and shadow Entei.

Thanks. Fortunately, I have a full set of Shiny starters again.

On that note, with me obtaining a Shiny Drowzee and a Shiny Electabuzz today, and with the evolving of aforementioned Drowzee, I have finally recorded every obtainable Shiny in the Pokédex! Obviously, the only ones I don't have Shiny are pretty much everything that isn't listed in the Pokédex (with the exception of Missingno.) and Mewtwo.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Victory Road is a great place to train my team!

Zero Kiryu

Poison Master
It's currently impossible to get a regular Magnemite or Magneton without trading or adopting through SnD coins. You can, however, get a Shiny Magnemite by beating the Celadon Gym Challenge level.

As for Gengar, just put the Haunter up for trade and take it back down again. Once you check your Pokémon, it'll have automatically evolved into a Gengar.

wow so you dont even have to trade? nice. alakazam here i come >:D

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Magnemites can be found in the Power Plant. Magnetons too

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Magnemites can be found in the Power Plant. Magnetons too

Yeah, the Power Plant level wasn't actually out when I gave that response, so yeah.

So, the only things I really still need to get are the Legendary Dogs. But I haven't a hope of getting one until PTD2, short of winning some SnD coins in the Daily Gift, or unless I happen to find someone who would actually be willing to trade them for some less-than-stellar stuff.

Well, actually, as Sam's going to be turning all the regular Legendary Dogs Shiny, I do kinda have a chance, given that the prize for the PTD2 title screen contest is a full set of Shiny legendary dogs...

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Yay. Training a bunch of electric-Types so I can capture Zapdos.
Put up a Shadow Squirtle for trade. Don't remember what for though..

Last edited:

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Yay. Training a bunch of electric-Types so I can capture Zapdos.

I can help you with that. I have a Magneton and a Shiny Electrode up for trade, both of them level 100. Actually, I have two Shiny Electrode up for trade, but one of them is currently involved in several offers for Shiny Mewtwo, and I can't take the chance that removing that from the offers might be a deal breaker.

(14f8b175ed5c3c)- Shiny Electrode

(14f9ca17406e57)- Magneton

I also have two Ninetales and a Cloyster if you need help with Articuno or Moltres.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I do now have Zapdos, and have beaten E4. But the game just stops working after I've beaten Lance. Fuu

Zero Kiryu

Poison Master
Oh yea it goes black screen right? they have a fix for that, i think its in the pkmn center. Then you get to face ash

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Honestly, sometimes it feels like I'm the only person in existence who doesn't get that black screen error when facing the Elite 4. Then again, I've only done it twice (had to do it a second time, as after the first time I went right to the Champion level, which had that black screen glitch at the time. Without saving).

And Zero Kiryu, you're into Shadow Pokémon now? Look me up in the trading center, I got tons of them.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I got a Mewtwo for my shadow Squirtle.. Is that legit?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Yeah, I have now beaten Ash... wow, that was easy-peasy! and got to the Mewtwo cave.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Killer tomato!

I love this game, but I am currently stuck at Cinnabar Gym's Level.

Cinnabar Gym? Well, what I did was, I brought five Flying-types with Earthquake, and a Lapras with Perish Song. I started with the EQ users, then when Moltres came out I withdrew them all and brought out Lapras (has to be higher than level 90). I recalled Lapras the second it used Perish Song on Moltres so Moltres fainted but Lapras didn't. Then I put the EQ users back out until Entei came out, and I repeated the process. As none of the other Pokemon in the level use any damaging moves, it was relatively easy from there. Obviously, it's advisable that your whole team be in the 90s, level-wise, if not 100.