• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Tower Defense Club!

crystalzapdos

J.J. Swatt
Hey everyone, welcome to the Pokemon Tower Defense club. Here you can talk about trades, new updates, and everything else relating to Pokemon Tower Defense.

Pokemon Tower Defense is a Fan Game made by Sam&Dan Games. For those of you who need to learn how to google, heres a link:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Pokemon+Tower+Defense+ It comes with a tutorial!

RULES:
1. All Forum Rules apply: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=397567
2. No talk of hacks.
3. Scaming is a auto-matic ban.
4. If you wish to know a mystery gift code, I will alow it, as long as you put it in a spoiler.
5. If you want to trade, post the preview code on the thread, so the one you are trading to can see it is legit. Then, PM the security code to the user you are trading to.
6. If you are scamed, tell me or the Co-Owners who scamed you, and they will be banned. I can not get your Pokemon back, however.
7. Trade at your own risk.
8. To join, you must say "killer tomato!" at the begining of your post. This proves you have read the rules.

crystalzapdos Owner { } { } { }
Drinkwaterlaura Co-Owner { } { } { }
CharzardMaster#1 Member { } { } { }
PikaPika677 Doners+1 { } { } { }
Pucca ness Member { } { } { }
Loreni333 Co-Owner { } { } { }
Pokemon Trainers Doners+10 { } { } { }
crazysteve1001 Member{ } { } { }
gmoyes Member { } { } { }
rykerr1 Member { } { } { }
Rayquaza is green Co-Owner { } { } { }
Firetypelover Member { } { } { }
NeohopeSTF Member { } { ] { }
Ditto123 Member { } { } { }
PokemonOwn Member{ } { } { }
Kmaill26 Member { } { } { }
RocketFire Member { } { } { }
Drdjll Member { } { } { }
Last updated 7-7-11
If I make any spelling mistakes on the members list, send me a PM.

http://xat.com/SPPfPokemonTowerDefenseClub Here is our club chatroom. Thanks to Regiultima for the great idea.

PTDbanner.gif

By: Mew

iaza15304884025500.png
e.png
egg2.png
egg7.png

iaza15304834964300.png
egg3.png
egg4.png

iaza15304847971300.png
egg5.png
egg6.png

By:pokemonTrainers

ptdlesealed.png

By: PikaPika677

WEEKLY GIVAWAY:

Well, it used to be weekly, but not so much any more. We have giveaways every so often. Information about it will be posted here.

TOPICS:
These are topics. Thier questons about PDT that you can answer.
Do you hunt for shinys in your PTD games?
IF you do, what are they?
What starter did you choose?
Do you train all Pokemon, Or just a team of six?
What is your favorite level?
What is your favorite Challenge level?
Do you think Sam giving away Mystery Gift Codes is good?

Last edited:

BlazikenBlitz

Blaziken Ninja
killer tomato!

I wouldn't mind being Co-owner. Just need to know my responsibilities.

crystalzapdos

J.J. Swatt
Welcome to the club! As a Co-Owner, you will give strikes to people who don't follow the rules and help in club activities. You can also give help when needed. Other than that you're just a normal member. Just say weather you want to be one in the next post.

crystalzapdos

J.J. Swatt
Crap, the computer with my PTD save file is on my computer, witch is broken, and I might have to get a new one if I can't get it fixed. And if I get a new computer, my save file won't be on there any more. :/

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
killer tomato

Hey everybody I just started playing ptd on Friday and I'm totally addicted to it. Crystalzapdos I can donate a shiny pokemon to you that is not hacked. And I do mean donate. I've got 8 shiny pidgeys so... You can just take one.

crystalzapdos

J.J. Swatt
Welcome to the club, Charzardmaster#1. I appreciate the Pidgey, thanks alot. Also, do you have any ideas for the weekly giveaway?

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
I'm not sure maybe if you donated a club artwork piece or something? I'd say donate a pokemon to the club but then we'd be trading wouldn't we ;)

Or maybe a contest like person with the most shinies caught this week(with evidence) gets the weekly giveaway(which should be something rare)

crystalzapdos

J.J. Swatt
Yeah, I'm hoping for a contest, and donating art could still get you something, just not the weekly contest.

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
Hey everybody I've got good news and bad news in PTD terms.

So I got as far as you can get in my first file and I have plenty of shinies so I decided to start a new game. I chose to use only shinies in this runthrough except that i'd replace bulbasaur when I got a grass shiny. So I was on route 2 training bulbasaur and my shiny geodude(challenge code). I finally got a shiny rattata, my final shiny needed to finish the achievements page in the pokedex. So my first captured shiny of my team is rattata!

So then I'm in viridian forest 1 training my ivysaur, geodude, and rattata. Ivysaur is on the left entrance as close as you can be to the door. I look at the pokemon coming through the entrance an I see a flash of gold and a sparkle. Shiny Weedle! But then it is killed immediately by ivysaur. So then after a while I reach Mt. Moon 2 where I get destroyed. So I decide to go back to viridian forest to recover my lost Weedle. After a few runs I decide to go to bed. I go to click exit and see a red bar. I instinctually click and hold the pokeball and bring it up to the red bar to see my very own shiny kakuna! So the second caught member of my shiny team is here. And now I am hoping for paras or vulpix in mt. moon since I already have both geodude and zubat in my other file.

Also I have a question for everyone. Do you guys hunt for shinies in your games?

crystalzapdos

J.J. Swatt
PikaPika667, you are accepted, welcome to the club.

Hey everybody I've got good news and bad news in PTD terms.

So I got as far as you can get in my first file and I have plenty of shinies so I decided to start a new game. I chose to use only shinies in this runthrough except that i'd replace bulbasaur when I got a grass shiny. So I was on route 2 training bulbasaur and my shiny geodude(challenge code). I finally got a shiny rattata, my final shiny needed to finish the achievements page in the pokedex. So my first captured shiny of my team is rattata!

So then I'm in viridian forest 1 training my ivysaur, geodude, and rattata. Ivysaur is on the left entrance as close as you can be to the door. I look at the pokemon coming through the entrance an I see a flash of gold and a sparkle. Shiny Weedle! But then it is killed immediately by ivysaur. So then after a while I reach Mt. Moon 2 where I get destroyed. So I decide to go back to viridian forest to recover my lost Weedle. After a few runs I decide to go to bed. I go to click exit and see a red bar. I instinctually click and hold the pokeball and bring it up to the red bar to see my very own shiny kakuna! So the second caught member of my shiny team is here. And now I am hoping for paras or vulpix in mt. moon since I already have both geodude and zubat in my other file.

Also I have a question for everyone. Do you guys hunt for shinies in your games?

I killed a shiny once. I think it was a Nidoran female, I wasn't paying attention, whitch is why I killed it. This was in Red too, where Nidoran Female has a low rate of being found.

Oh, and for your queston, I was hunting for the Achivement shinys. I also think going to start a topic section, I'll put your queston in there.

As for my computer, I won't get it back for another month or so, so I guess I'm going to start a new game, and once I get my computer back, I'll trade all my Pokemon from there onto my new game.

EDIT: Added some other Topics too, I will probally add some more later.

Last edited:

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
Hey just wanted to talk about a few new shinies I recently obtained.

So I was training my shiny kakuna(now beedrill) on route 3 hoping for shiny Nidoran male, my favorite shiny. But instead a shiny spearow appeared. I wasn't exactly disappointed but I wasn't overjoyed since I already had
shiny fearow from the weekly code. But I decided to use it anyway since shiny spearow is pretty cool. Then I got my 9th or 10th shiny pidgey(lost track) shortly after. So if anyone wants shiny pidgey I'd be willing to trade one for something cool.

Also does anyone know how to see your pokemon's stats? I saw on a recent update that you could see them but how?

crystalzapdos

J.J. Swatt
Yeah, I found a shiny Fearow once.

I started a new game. I'm stuck at Pewter Gym, I'm currently training, and looking for all the shinys I lost.

So I'm gonna start something new, I'll give details when its up. It will take a few days, though it'll be worth it.

Also, I think for the weekly giveaway, we'll be doing something diffrent each week.

EDIT: Yes, shiny Nidoran F! After getting past Pewter Gym I found a shiny Spearow. I was sad because I already had on, but later on in the level, I found a shiny NidoranF!

Last edited:

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
Congrats on the Shiny Nidoran Crystalzapdos! I have shiny Nidoqueen in my black version.

I also come with MORE shiny news! Whilst in Cerulean Gym 1 I wasn't really paying attention and lost a shiny Weedle again. So after this I decided to play on my other file to see if I could have any luck on Route 5 for once. And boy did I have luck! One of the rarest shinies in the entire route, shiny Abra appeared! I was so happy and I captured him with no troubles. Gonna trade him over and use him in my newer file.

crystalzapdos

J.J. Swatt
Wow, I couldn't even catch Abra Normal, let alone shiny. Congrats! Next weeks going to be the first giveaway. The Pokemon is a secret though. Also, what do you want for a shiny Pidgey?

"killer tomato!"

Hello I would like to join as I enjoy the game when I need a break from the usual pokemon games or if i'm just looking for a challenge.

I'm currently only playing on Newgrounds where i'm stuck at the Kyogre fight with Misty, it's downright impossible! There's not enough spots :p

As for shinies, the NG version isn't as updated so there's to my knowledge only the shiny Mystery Gift Geodude to obtain but there is another Mystery Gift challenge which i've not beaten yet =/ It's all a bit tough just now for me.

Currently I do not hunt shinies on it but i'd like more obviously :p

I chose Charmander because he's my favourite 1st gen starter.
My favourite level is the Viridian Forest one with the two streams of pokemon coming down either side.

I've only done one challenge level in Brock's gym.

I don't know who Sam is and I do not know what the codes give out so I cannot comment on that as of yet.

crystalzapdos

J.J. Swatt
Welcome to the club Pucca ness!

"killer tomato!"

Hello I would like to join as I enjoy the game when I need a break from the usual pokemon games or if i'm just looking for a challenge.

I'm currently only playing on Newgrounds where i'm stuck at the Kyogre fight with Misty, it's downright impossible! There's not enough spots :p
Grass types and Raichu helps in this. They also need to be a high level.

As for shinies, the NG version isn't as updated so there's to my knowledge only the shiny Mystery Gift Geodude to obtain but there is another Mystery Gift challenge which i've not beaten yet =/ It's all a bit tough just now for me.
Really? What version are they on? Gamerfish is on 2.9.1, so is Play tower Defense games.

Currently I do not hunt shinies on it but i'd like more obviously :p

I chose Charmander because he's my favourite 1st gen starter.
My favourite level is the Viridian Forest one with the two streams of pokemon coming down either side.

I've only done one challenge level in Brock's gym.

I don't know who Sam is and I do not know what the codes give out so I cannot comment on that as of yet.Sam is the creator of the game. When you go to Feedback, hes the one posting on the blog. He also creates the riddles for the codes. Also, the codes give out shinys.

Comments in bold.

Last edited:

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
Crystalzapdos, version 9.0.1? Don't you mean 2.9.1? That's what it is on samdangames.blogspot.com. As far as I know that's the latest update.

EDIT: I really don't want anything for my shiny Pidgey since I have I think 9 now. So I can probly give you the code tomorrow.