• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon You Would Use in a Situation Game

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
This is a fun game idea I came up with. It is easy.

ALL SEREBII RULES APPLY

The game is this. The first poster types a situation and at the end ask what pokemon would you use to help. You can explain why if you want.

Here is an example to help with this game

Poster 1: A cat is stuck in a tree. You are afraid of climbing trees. What Pokemon would you use to help you in this situation.

Poster 2: I would use Aridos because it can se its web and make a new for the cat to jump jump down on.

Have fun with this game. I'll start

You want to fly to Paris. You arrive at the airport but all the planes are booked. You decide to find an alternate way. What Pokemon would you use to help you fly to Paris?

Ditto123

~Word~
I would use Magikarp to splash me there

I would use Swellow because it is awesome.

A bomb is about to go off. It will blow up everything. What pokemon will you use to detonate it?

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
I would use Alakazam because he is smart enough to denoate everything

You run out of money to buy food. What Pokemon would you use to help you earn money?

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
A Gardevoir, that would even trade it 's life to cure me.

If you had to get cool easily at school, what pokémon (or pokémon-type) you would use?(The right answer is at Petalburg Woods in R/S)

The right answer would be Bug type pokémons, but OK. I see your point.

Last edited:

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Plusle and Minun together because they will always cheer on their friends

You go to the bank and a robber is trying to rob the bank. What Pokemon would you use to help you defeat the RObber?

Bombadil

The Narrator
I'd use Gallade to defeat the robber! Psychic ability to hold him still with enough physical force to back it up/ apprehend it if necessary. Totally awesome.

You're on a road trip, driving through a desert (for some reason) and you lose control of your car, spinning off the road and becoming lost in the desert. What pokemon do you use to help you find your way back to civilization?

Burakoru

Belly Slide
I would use Alakazam, he'd use Psychic powers to bandage my toe and help heal it with Recovery.
You are eating a cupcake, when someone steals it!(Oh noes!) What pokemon do you use to get it back?
I like this game by the way.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Muk, it would use Minimize, then go down and clean my bowels.
You're swallowed by a whale! What pokemon do you use to escape if the mouth is closed.(Can I get a Pinnochio spoof anyone?)

The Fad

Banned
I would have my Magickarp use Splash on the whale and I would walk out!

You shit your pants while your in the middle of class! What pokemon would you use to wipe your shitass without your girlfriend noticing?

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
Wailord. It would crush the school, causing a distaction which would give me time to clean up.

You're now a pro basketball player. What pokemon would you want as your coach?

Mallymkun

A lady who's sure
A Jigglypuff to sing Elmo to sleep so you can stuff him in a bag and donate him to a poverty stricken child during a holiday toy drive.

You have only 40 seconds to live. What Pokemon would you use to save your life?

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Gyarados, he'd go kill my worst enemy, Elmo, that way I'm even.
You like a girl,or if you are a girl, you like a boy, what pokemon do you use to express your love to them?

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
A Wailord. It would crush her, so I could get over my nervousness.

You're in a zombie apocalypse. What pokemon do you use to fight the zombies?

The Fad

Banned
Magickarp. I'd use splash on her. That way, she would know that I care enough not to use an uber powerful attack on her and she would get on her knees and instantly start.......shining my shoes ;)

You start a rock band. What pokemon would you have be your drummer?

Bombadil

The Narrator
Simisage or Simipour! You know that the monkey trio forms a band; they've got to.

You go skydiving, but your parachute doesn't work! What pokemon saves your life?

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Braviary, it comes and picks me up and sets me down gently.
A WAILORD JUST SAT ON YOUR PLANE!!!! What pokemon do you use for revenge?