• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokerap

BROmineBoyz

I believe I am not alone in thinking that the pokerap was one of the greatest thing the 1990's ever produced. It was one of the most exciting things about watching pokemon and had great crossover to the games as it allowed for a quick memorization of all the original pokemon. Does anyone else feel this way?

Also I am setting up a challenge for this forum, make your own video version of the pokerap and post it in this thread. I have already made my own version with two of my friends and would like to see how others compare.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms2fjLzwdXI

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
It was just plain embarrasing if you ask me.

Oh and by the way, I've always noticed that they say "Poliwrath" when they show an image of Poliwag.

Red Globe

Si Vis Amor, ama
I believe I am not alone in thinking that the pokerap was one of the greatest thing the 1990's ever produced.

Oh yes, and Chernobyl is a great place to have vacation in!

I'm not fond of rap very much. I'm not fond of Pokemon songs which sound like crap. This is not one of those cases where two crap things join and a better one emerges, this is one of those cases where two crap things are joined and you've got a fountain of diarrhea.

If you'll excuse the colorful comparison.

W.T.

Donw with CIPHET!
Call me crazy, but I was enthusiastic about it (but of course, that was back when I was part of the target audience for the anime, and it was actually good).

I tried to make up a Gen IV version once.

The Pokerap was awesome, but they just plain out sucked. I just clicked another link. xD

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
I enjoyed it; I've been known to try to get the PokeRap down when.... you know, this isn't Misc.

Also, there's a Sporcle-esque game that asks you to get it all in order. Get to about 100, and then get stuck.

Mimori Kiryu

I loved the Pokerap. 8D Only the first 150 Pokemon though. The Johto Rap was stupid and didn't even sound right. : (

darkjigglypuff

Borderline Troll
>People dissing the Pokerap

wat

How can the Pokerap not bring waves of nostalgia to you? It literally produces smells of nostalgia from your speakers.

Indragon

Back in the USSR
lol anyone who watched the Anime regularly would have it memorized. I sure did :)

BROmineBoyz

That video is awesome

How could anyone say that video sucks. Also if you think its embarrassing, you need to develop a sense of humor, you take yourself too seriously.