1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The PokeSpe Club

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by xEryChan, Sep 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OfCorsola

OfCorsola Brock and Misty!

Thanks for the advice! I have thought about Amazon (I heard box sets are cheaper on there) but I will now consider doing so! I wish the manga had more praise they deserve to get! Also, the scans are getting me so hype! I hope this portion will be even better!

2. xEryChan

xEryChan Archeology Enthusiast Staff Member Moderator

Compared to the price you pay on Barnes and Noble website, I agree. It definitely is a lot cheaper and you get it rather quickly. I think she ordered it off Amazon on the 20th and we got on the 23rd, I believe. I don't remember the exact dates but I know we got it before Christmas.

EDIT: I seriously hate autocorrect on the iPad, it is seriously a pain in the neck.

I agree completely. I don't think the Adventures manga gets enough credit. It seriously is ten times better then the anime, IMO. I've been a fan of the anime for the longest time but after I read the manga, I realized there a lot of things the manga has that the anime lacks. I really really wish they would turn Adventures into a anime but sadly, I don't see that happening though many would argue that it's happened already with the Pokemon Origins anime.

So can't wait for the ORAS, I'm so hyped about it and I'm even more happy that the Dex Holders are getting a mega bracelet well, Ruby is so Sapphire will probably get one too.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2014
  3. Mizz Nikki

Mizz Nikki Operations Director

Finally, some people who agree with me. Honestly, the Adventures manga is definitely underrated. I can't even count the number of times where I've seen people judging it, even though they clearly have not read the manga. That is seriously one of my biggest pet peeves. Why do you judge something that you clearly have not taken the time out to read?

Anyways, I'm so excited for the ORAS chapter of the manga. It makes me so happy to see that Ruby is getting a mega bracelet.

4. Cometstarlight

Cometstarlight What do I do now?

I'd like to join : )

I'm not done with all the manga yet; I started the Black/White manga today, as a matter of fact. With that said...I don't know who my favorite character is. I mean, I thought I would have one at this point, but I like them all a lot for different things. If anything, Gold gets on my nerves the most, but I don't hate him. Either way, XD I can't wait to see what they do with the ORAS chapters. I'm going in completely blind...aside from the fact that Ruby is getting a mega bracelet, but I'm really excited to see what they do with this arc!

5. xEryChan

^ Sure, welcome :) I'll add you to the list on the first post.

No worries, I'm not done either. I'm almost with the Ruby & Sapphire chapter and I can honestly say that my three favorite PokeDex Holders are Gold, Ruby, and Black. I just loved them, they had me cracking up so many times during their respective chapters.

Chances are, the two main PokeDex Holders: Ruby and Sapphire are going to get mega bracelets, which makes me really happy. I'm not so sure about Emerald though. But either way, I have no idea what they're going to do with this chapter but I honestly am so excited to read it, you have no idea. What I'm most excited about reading is the BW2 chapter to see how they're going to pick up from where they left off with that chapter not saying anything else ;)

6. Mizz Nikki

Mizz Nikki Operations Director

I would says that all three of them would get mega brackets. It wouldn't make sense for them to give Ruby and Sapphire one and not Emerald. At least we know it's confirmed that Ruby gets one.

That makes two of us. I've seen scans of it on tumblr translated and it looks pretty darn interesting. I can't wait to see what they have planned for this chapter.

You don't need to say more, I'm so pissed about that myself.

7. xEryChan

Lets not let this club die, guys.

That does make sense to me. They are the main characters in the chapter, why would they not give them all mega bracelets?

I'm still very happy they are at least getting mega bracelets. It just wouldn't be right to give one one and not all of them. At least to me it wouldn't be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.