• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The PokeSpe Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Welcome to the..

Pokemon Adventures Fan Club

IlZCw2d.jpg

Are you a fan of the Pokemon Adventures Manga? If so, then this is the place for you.
In this club, you can chat about the manga with other fans of the series, characters, share picture/fanart, etc.

Rules

1. All SPPF Rules Apply
2. No Bashing or Flaming other members or characters.
2. Stay on Topic. This thread is meant to talk about Pokemon Adventures only.
3. One Liners are not allowed. Please explain more when you post.
4. Respect Each Other. The key to a nice, clean discussion is respect. Treat others how you would like to be treated.
5. When posting a fanart, please give credit. It's rude to post something you didn't make and not give credit for it.
6. You can talk about shippings from Pokespe you like here but if you wish to discuss it in full, then go to the Shippers Community then.​

Members

• xEryChan (Owner)
  • BubChan
  • Mizz Nikki
  • Monster Guy
  • epicjirachifan
  • EonMaster101
  • thunder2910
  • Illusione-Tempus
  • ~SkyHigh~
  • GleamingCoral
  • Bakphoon™
  • Schade
  • SneaselFTW
  • OfCorsola
  • Glitchy
  • JetshipperKekkaishi
  • Cometstarlight

If I missed anyone or got your username wrong, let me know via VM/PM and I will fix it.

Graphics
Nothing so far.​

---

There is no sign up form required, just post and you're in.

Now how about we start this club off with a topic?

Who is your favorite characters from pokespe and why?

For me, it's a tie between Gold and Black. I can't decide between them and the reason for that is because they're both so funny. Seriously, I can't even count the number of times they both had me cracking while I was reading their chapter. They're both just great.

Last edited:

BubChan

Wonderwall
Okay, i'm in :D

Green Oak, Yellow and Gold

Green Oak is a great trainer, his so cold, but he cares about everyone, that's why i love him, Yellow is adorable, i love her determination to find Red, i love the way that she fights, she's a great trainer, Gold is the one that make me laugh in Pokéspe, he's always doing something that makes me laugh a lot, but, of course, when the things get serious, he's not afraid to show his power!

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
Oh yes, count me in.

This is a tough one, I like all of them. I guess if I had to choose, I'd pick Blue, Gold, and Black.

Blue is just awesome because she's a female con-artist and it's funny how she ended up scamming Red when she first met him.

Gold is just one of those characters you can't help but love. Well, at least I can't help but love him. I can't count the number of times he had me cracking up as I was reading. He's so hotheaded and immature at first but he still really cares for his friends and he isn't afraid to step up if thing get bad.

Oh Black, what is there I can say about him? I love his determination. He won't stop until he achieves his dream and he isn't afraid to shout it out at the top of his lungs.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer

Red: I'll be honest, I think it's because he's cute, and he's the only dexholder to get a shirtless scene. Reading about it on TvTropes is what brought me to Pokespe anyway.

Gold: He's cute, and I find him funny. What else can I say?

Blue (female): I like manipulative chicks. xD I also like that she uses a lot of cutesy Pokemon that I enjoy. (Half of which became Fairy types recently. xD)

Ruby: I like girly men. However, I did not care for his behavior in his arc... I also dislike his hat, Ruby has nice hair underneath it. (I also dislike it on Brendan in Ruby and Sapphire, and played as May because of it.)

Black: He has a Musharna... This is the only reason why he's here. xD

Last edited:

xEryChan

Demon Child
Hello and welcome to everyone who has joined. I've added you all to the members list.

I have a new topic for us here.

What do you like most about Adventures?

I pretty much like everything about it. I love the plot and the characters, I love how there is more action in the manga and anyone who knows me knows that I'm a big fan of action so of course when I first read the manga, I became hooked.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer

I like it because it's a much different (and IMO better) adaptation of Pokemon than the anime we have now. It's not the same kid battling Gym Leaders, earning badges, and doing the same thing over and over again. Not to mention, there's actual character development for the main characters!

Jazzy-Strings

Aggression
:D

I've always loved Sapphire. Probably because, at the time I found PokeSpec, I could relate to her more than anyone else.
I also really love Platina, and her charater development.

The characters are adorable and well developed, the plot is awesome and easy to keep up with, at the same time, complex. It can get very dark at times and it's a gazillion times better than the anime.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Welcome, epicjirachifan. I've added you to the members list :)

What is your favorite chapter from Adventures and why?

Personally, it's tie between the G/S/C chapter and the FR/LG chapter.

I loved the G/S/C chapter because Gold, do I need to say more? Well, besides Gold, I also loved how suspenseful the chapter was. I was kept on the edge of my seat while I was reading it. Plus, I loved how the previous Pokedex holders were involved in the plot as well.

FR/LG was just such an interesting chapter. I loved how we got some background info on Red and the Pokedex holders getting turned to stone was really shocking.

EonMaster101

"Let's go, partner!"
When I found this, I was so happy! I was like: "Finally, yes, a Pokémon Adventures club!" The first post says to just post and you're in, so... Hi, fellow members! :D

Hmm, my favorite character? That's hard... They're all great in their own ways! The first mangas I read were the RB chapters, so I think (for sentimentality as well as characters and plot) I'd have to say Red, Green, and Blue are my favorite characters.

Last edited:

thunder2910

Loves pizza
Yay a pokespe club :D

Who's your favourite character from pokespe and why?
I guess it would be Blue, she had an interesting back story and her antics are amusing too

I like how the characters have their own personalities and how the story lines differentiates from one another and of course better than the anime

What's your favourite chapters?
Oh thats tricky, I really liked the R/S chapters as well as G/S/C chapters and as for the smaller arcs I enjoyed FR/LG

Illusione-Tempus

Ooh, this is new. Count me in! :>

Er... I'll say Ruby and Silver. Ruby because for some reason I like guys with that kind of sense in beauty *coughWallacecough*. As for Silver... I really like how they portrayed him as a bad guy at first but in reality he's a really good person... With thieving issues.

Oh right, there's also Diamond. I find this charm within guys who are just pretending to be stupid when they actually observe more than what the others know.

I'm most fascinated with the story. Characters are amazing, but the story is the one that has won my heart. It's amazing that the Mangakas can think of a completely unique storyline to the games.

Er... RS Chapter as well as DP Chapter. Both are more to the character developments than anything though. Especially noticeable in the DP Chapter, at that particular time when they separated. While RS... Eh, FranticShipping to the max what more can I say?

xEryChan

Demon Child
Welcome EonMaster101, thunder2910, and Illusione-Tempus hope I got that right, I apologize if I totally butchered it I've added you all to the members list.

Sadly, I didn't not read all of the chapters. I only read the R/B/G chapter, the Yellow chapter, the G/S/C chapter and that's really it. I skipped over the R/S chapter, I found it rather boring early on and sadly, I never got into it. I didn't read any of the D/P/PT chapter, sadly. I've read bits of pieces of the Emerald chapter but only when the Dex holders were freed after being turned to stone. I've been reading the Black and White chapter though and that is slowly becoming my favorite chapter, next to the G/S/C and the FR/LG chapters.

Never got into Franticshipping, to be honest. I know it's practically a canon ship but I just never found myself rooting for it like I did with Special, OldRival, and Agency. Those three are my favorite ships from Adventures, tbh.

But then against that's just me.

xEryChan

Demon Child
I'm really liking B/W, my only wish though is that Viz would release it faster so I can go and buy the bookset, since there are missing chapters on the net

I agree with this completely. I bought chapters 1-8 in a boxset and I think I bought 9-14 seperately but yeah, I just wish they would get it out already. That's one thing I hate about reading the manga online, its missing chapters. It's better to just buy it, you know what I mean?

I'm honestly so eager to see the scene where Black gets trapped in the light stone with Reshiram. I saw scans of it on tumblr and I honestly want to read that scene translated in English.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Oh yes, a Pokespe club. I'm so joining this!

I agree with this completely. I bought chapters 1-8 in a boxset and I think I bought 9-14 seperately but yeah, I just wish they would get it out already. That's one thing I hate about reading the manga online, its missing chapters. It's better to just buy it, you know what I mean?

I'm honestly so eager to see the scene where Black gets trapped in the light stone with Reshiram. I saw scans of it on tumblr and I honestly want to read that scene translated in English.

You and me both. That scene, along with Black and White's farewell when she left to train in the Battle Subway, is definitely one of my favorite moments from Black and White chapter this far. I swear it was great but also very shocking. I did not see that coming.

There are so many reason why I love the manga, to be honest.

I love everything about it, to be honest. The characters are well thought up and interesting, which is something I love. The story line is so much better then the story line of the anime, if you ask me. We don't have the same kid constantly traveling and battling to achieve his dream. There is a lot more action and the plot never bores me.

Honestly, I think Adventures is like ten times better then the anime but if I gave my reasons why, we'd be here for hours.

xEryChan

Demon Child
It's great to see more Pokespe fans joining. Welcome ~SkyHigh~ :D I've added your name to the list.

~SkyHigh~ said:
You and me both. That scene, along with Black and White's farewell when she left to train in the Battle Subway, is definitely one of my favorite moments from Black and White chapter this far.

Black and White's farewell in the Battle Subway always gets me, to be honest. It is definitely one of the best moments of this far. I swear I darn near cried at that scene because it was so darn cute.

I'm a proud Agencyshipper and I am definitely not ashamed to admit that in the slighest.

~SkyHigh~ said:
I swear it was great but also very shocking. I did not see that coming.

Indeed it was. And didn't Black and White literally just reunite too right before he ended up getting trapped in the light stone? I might be mistaken about that but I could have sworn someone on tumblr mentioned that.

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
Black and White's farewell in the Battle Subway always gets me, to be honest. It is definitely one of the best moments of this far. I swear I darn near cried at that scene because it was so darn cute.

I'm a proud Agencyshipper and I am definitely not ashamed to admit that in the slighest.

Oh it really was. I remember when I first read that chapter and I was just like, "aww, black and white are just so cute together" and then he started chasing the train while still talking to her was so adorable. I got all teary eyed because it was so cute.

You and me both, I will riot if they don't end up together

Indeed it was. And didn't Black and White literally just reunite too right before he ended up getting trapped in the light stone? I might be mistaken about that but I could have sworn someone on tumblr mentioned that.

I think so, which makes it even more sad because they had literally just reunited when all this happened. I never even saw it coming and I want to kill Ghetsis for doing that to my heart.

Hello everyone! Hope you don't mind if I join, even though I'm new here. ^_^ I'll go ahead and respond to the first topic!

I have a few favorite characters, but my absolute favorite is Blue (female). I just think she's so awesome, and very strong and intelligent in her own right. Plus, I like to ship her with other characters. Her FR/LG outfit rocks!! ;)

xEryChan

Demon Child
^ Hello and welcome. I've added your name to the list :)

Oh it really was. I remember when I first read that chapter and I was just like, "aww, black and white are just so cute together" and then he started chasing the train while still talking to her was so adorable. I got all teary eyed because it was so cute.

You and me both, I will riot if they don't end up together

I swear I actually did cry at the scene, it was just so cute. It's not hard to see that Black and White truly do care about each other and they also do have feelings for each other but neither one of them will admit it that just makes me so happy, Agnecyshipping is definitely one of my OTP's.

You and me both. I still do mot understand how anyone can ship White with N instead of Black.

I think so, which makes it even more sad because they had literally just reunited when all this happened. I never even saw it coming and I want to kill Ghetsis for doing that to my heart.

I seriously want White to chase down Ghetsis and get revenge on him somehow for causing Black to get trapped in the Light Stone. I would offically cheer her on too if she did that.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
I don't want this club to die! Come on, Pokespe fans.

xEryChan said:
I swear I actually did cry at the scene, it was just so cute. It's not hard to see that Black and White truly do care about each other and they also do have feelings for each other but neither one of them will admit it that just makes me so happy, Agnecyshipping is definitely one of my OTP's.

You and me both. I still do mot understand how anyone can ship White with N instead of Black.

I will admit that I did cry at the scene too. It was just so cute and I couldn't stop myself. Black and White are definitely two of my favorite Pokedex holders and I love them together as a couple. Yes, Agencyshipping is my manga OTP. Those two are seriously perfect for each other and they belong together, if you ask me. Can't wait for them to renuite when he gets out of the light stone. I'm still not over that.

Now I'll answer the topic that I missed.

For me, it's definitely the FR/LG chapter. It's really short but I loved the plot of the chapter and how we got a backstory on Red. Plus, the scene right at the end where the Dex holders got turned to stone really shocked me to no end. The chapter was definitely nicely done.

I'd propose a topic but I literally have no idea, unfortunately. Sorry guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.