• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The PokeSpec Club V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts
ClubHeader.png

PokeSpecBanner.png

Clubinfo.png

Hello to everyone out there! Welcome to the PokeSpecial Club V2. With @MiGo's permission, I have recreated the club. Everyone rejoice! This club is designed for all fans of the PokeSpecial, or Pokemon Adventures manga; a series that is based on the main pokemon games like pokemon Red, Blue, and Green and is full of action, drama and of coarse, Pokemon! You can basically chat about anything about the series here. Whether it be favorite characters, arcs, volumes, funny moments, best moments, favorite thing about the series: Anything PokeSpecial/Adventures related is allowed. This is the ultimate hang out for all fans of the PokeSpecial/Adventures manga.

Clubrules.png

I . All SPPf rules apply here
II. Activity is key. Any member inactive for a month will removed from the members list. But you can rejoin after a week, though you do have to be active.
III. There will be no character bashing of any kind. You are allowed to express your opinions about a character or a certain arc, ect. But be civil about it. Nothing like: "Why do you like that character? He/She really sucks and doesn't really contribute to the manga at all.". Stuff like that is not acceptable.
IV. Flaming or Spamming will NOT be tolerated.
V. If you are having problems with something, whether it be a certain member, or anything that causes a concern, please contact me -Crimson Darkness- by Private Message or Visitor Message.
VI. Have fun!
VII. These rules are subject to change at any given time.

Joinit.png

So, you want to join the club now do you? Well joining is simple, just fill out the forum and you're good to go.

HTML:
[I][B][FONT="Century Gothic"]There's a new PokeSpec club here on Serebii? I'm want to join![/FONT][/B][/I]
[B]Username:[/B]
[B]Why do you want to join?:[/B]
[B]Who's your favourite character?: [/B]

Now for an example of the forum.

There's a new PokeSpec club here on Serebii? I'm want to join!
Username: Crimson Darkness
Why do you want to join?: Because I was in the last group and the PokeSpec manga rules!
Who's your favourite character?: That's a tough choice, it would either have to be Red or Gold. Because those two are just too awesome.

Members.png

Crimson Darkness - Club Leader
Mon1010
Platinum Fan.
zerozoner
Goukazaru King
Lolipiece
kyogreblue3
Buchou
@MiGo
xEryChan
Asuka
-

SpecialMembers.png

None yet~

Signature.png

reduserbar2.png

greenuserbar.png

blueuserbar.png

yellowuserbar2.png

golduserbar.png

silveruserbar.png

crystaluserbar.png

rubyuserbar.png

sapphireuserbar.png

emeralduserbar.png

diamonduserbar.png

pearluserbar.png

platinumuserbar.png

Version 2

Red
reduserbar.png

Green/Blue
greenuserbar.png

Blue/Green
blueuserbar.png

Yellow
yellowuserbar.png

Gold
golduserbar.png

Silver
silveruserbar.png

Ruby
rubyuserbar.png

Sapphire
sapphireuserbar.png

Emerald
emeralduserbar.png

Diamond/Dia
diamonduserbar.png

Pearl
pearluserbar.png

Platinum/Platina
platinumuserbar.png

Black
blackuserbar.png

White
whiteuserbar.png

All these wonderful Userbars were made by Kyogreblue3. Be sure to credit her if you decide to use one of these.

FanArt.png

Crimson's Fan Art
RedDigital.jpg

SCAN0008.jpg

SCAN0012.jpg

SCAN0027.jpg

SCAN0026.jpg

SCAN0019.jpg

SCAN0030.jpg

Now finally, here's some topics to get started with.

What is your favorite arc in the series?

Who's your favorite character?

How do you like the BW Special/Adentures so far?

Whats one of your favorite moment in the series?

How do you like the DPPt trio?

Favorite supporting character?

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
First post FTW!

Do I need to copy the form exactly? I'm on a Wii. -_-

There's a Pokespe club on Serebii?! I want to join!
Username: Can't you see it? It's above the post next to my avatar. :p (Call me Mon)
Why I want to join: I was in v1 of this club, and because I like Pokespe. (Isn't that why everyone else is joining?) :p
Favorite Character: Red (I like him after FR/LG,) Gold (He's hilarious), Blue (The best of all the female dexholders) and Black (He has a Munna, nuff said. :p)

First order of business, restart the RP! :p (I want Red and Blue this time.)

Last edited:

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I love that club picture. If that came in poster form I would gladly hang it up in my room. Anyway
Username: Platinum fan. The period is a typo in my username. If I could I'd changed it to PokeSpecial fan but I'm cool with Platinum fan.
Why do I want to join: I love PokeSpecial. The arc's are wonderful, the characters make me want to read more and I enjoy reading and rereading arcs. And the volumes are fun to collect :)
Favorite Character: All of them!

Hope that was good.

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts
Welcome back Mon and Platinumfan

I'd have to ask a mod if we can restart the rp first.

and you can't have Red, I had him last time so I get first dibs

zerozoner

There's a new PokeSpec club here on Serebii? I'm want to join!
Username: zerozoner
Why do you want to join?: I was a member of the old one
Who's your favourite character?: Red or Green (The guy).

Goukazaru King

Hidden Badass
Sign me up!

Username: Goukazaru King.

Why do you want to join?: PokeSpe rules! And so do the fans!

Who's your favourite character?: Ruby, because we have many similarities. And he looks cool, has a good team, etc.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
There's a new PokeSpec club here on Serebii? I want to join!
Username: Lolipiece
Why do you want to join?: I like Pokemon Adventures. (I don't use the Japanese names, ever)
Who's your favourite character?: Diamond.

Goukazaru King

Hidden Badass
Great to be back CD. Nice avatar, by the way.

Your favorite (any)thing about PokeSpe: I say the battles. Great strategies, epicly drawn, and never TOO long...but it's also the Pokemon and moves used in battle. Giovanni made a common Beedrill seem like a total executioner, for example, or Gold's use of Mantine. Who ever thinks about Mantine?

Goukazaru King

Hidden Badass
@Mon: Falkner needed more 2nd Gen fliers, and the mangaka don't like repeat Pokemon even among side characters. Besides, the way Gold obtained Mantine suits his personality and the situation so perfectly.

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts
I love how Gold's mantine is able to fly. Considering it's a flying type pokemon that can't learn fly it's pretty cool

correct me if I'm wrong about the fly thing

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts
well go ahead and explain it then.

If you could meet any of the Dex Holder who would it be and why?
For me it would have to be Red and Gold.

I have a lot in common with Gold, and Red is totally amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.