• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The PokeSpec Club V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts
You can use HM moved on fainted Pokemon too.

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts
No it doesn't.

What is better, the Pokemon Manga or the Pokemon Games?

I'd say the manga, it actually makes sense with some things

Goukazaru King

Hidden Badass
Sure, Red doesn't fly on Gyarados. He has Aero. Cyrus flew on his Gyarados, though.

The games. Just because I still love to play them. Don't get me wrong, I love the manga, but the games are things I can actually...play, lol

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member

Which manga? *Shot*

Alright...

The games.

As much as I like this series, the games beat it in certain aspects due to the fact that without it, this manga would not exist.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
What is better? Manga or the games?

Pokemon Adventures keeps my love for Pokemon alive while everything else becomes boring after a certain time. There are only two game generations of Pokemon I can play endlessly without ever getting bored of them (Gen 2 and 4) while in Adventures I never get tired of the arcs and I always crave more regardless what arc it is. But the games are so much fun and they are the reason this manga exist...I'm going to say the games with Adventures/Special a very close second.

kyogreblue3

take a byte
I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THIS WAS UP UNTIL 5 MINUTES AGO.

There's a new PokeSpec club here on Serebii? I'm want to join!
Username: kyogreblue3
Why do you want to join?: because I was in the last one. and if you guys need some GFX xD
Who's your favourite character?: Green. (the guy Green)

hey, isn't this the third version of the club . . . . ?

Buchou

filch some swag
There's a new PokeSpec club here on Serebii? I want to join!
Username: Buchou
Why do you want to join?: I was a member of the old club and I love PokeSpe... like everyone else here lol.
Who's your favourite character?: Red.

Depends. I love playing the games, but reading the manga is a lot of fun too. Without the games though, there would be no manga so.. lol

@MiGo

Scouting Legion
*Epic entrance* AND SO, IN A UNEXPECTED TURN OF EVENTS THE LEADER OF THE POKESPE CLUB BECOMES A MEMBER! Lol hiiiii everyone! Hope i can be a better member than i was a leader! *Hugs everyone*
Username:@MiGo (A-mi-go)
Why do you want to join?: I was the crummy leader of the last club how can i not join?? :)
Who's your favourite character?: Yellow! Dont you DARE touch her.

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts
Welcome back everyone! I'll update the list when I am on a proper computer, and not my iPod touch.

@MiGo, no touching Yellow eh? *grabs Yellow* Watcha ya gonna do now?

@MiGo

Scouting Legion
Im gonna ignore that. *twitches*

Im getting sucked into serebii again. DA! Noooooooooo *reaches out while being pulled by serebii forums*

I have missed this place ;-;

ANYWAYS I am glad I get to be a member of this awesome new club.

Can we make up new topics?

Goukazaru King

Hidden Badass
It is so awesome that more people are coming along now.

Favorite Chapter/Round in PokeSpe? I do not know the name of it, but the battle between Gold and Silver after stopping Neo TR in Ecruteak was the bomb. Epic Tyranitar for the win!

xEryChan

Demon Child
Username: xEryChan but you can just call me Erin or Ery. Doesn't matter to me.
Why do you want to join?: Cause I LOVE the Pokemon Adventures manga.
Who's your favourite character?: It would have to be Gold. He honestly had me cracking up while I was reading the Manga. He was just that awesome :D Gold rocks and I've claimed him as a Bishie (Yes, I'm Espeon 114x everyone)

I seriously can't decide between the both of them. I LOVE the Manga but I also really LOVE the games too. Why does this have to be so hard?

zerozoner

I'm going to post this riddle again, since it looks like we have more active members now and someone might get it now.

Two trio members have been my partners…
I have fought for and against my team…
Destiny paired me with one who destroyed us…

Personally I like the manga better, I've always wished they made a game that played like the manga battles. a.k.a. no turn based battles, I mean seriously why haven't they tried this yet?

xEryChan

Demon Child
Thanks for making me feel right at home everyone :) I really do love the Pokemon Adventures manga.

What is your favorite arc in the series?

That would have to be the G/S/C chapter, which I'm currently re-reading over since I've gotten the whole chapter. It was just the most exiciting chapter, in my opinion and there wasn't one time where Gold didn't have me cracking up. He's just so awesome.
After that, it would have to be the FR/LG chapter. It was also very exciting and they quite a few shockers in that chapter.

All of the chapters are great but those two are my favorites.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Today is the greatest day of my life. (Well, week)

Kusaka-Sensei Re-Tweeted one of my Tweets.

Last edited:

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
What is your favorite arc of the series?

Mine are the RBG, GSC, FRLG, and DP arcs the most. I love them all but these ones stick out the most for me. Even the arcs that aren't finished like Platinum and BW are loved by ole Platinum fan.

Congrats Lolipiece on the tweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.