• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The PokeSpec Club V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I want to continue the RP.

I'm too lazy to change my current userbar. I'll get to it eventually.

Kaiserin

please wake up...
I just finished reading the Emerald arc for the first time today (yes, yes, I know, I should've done it a loooong time ago). Hence, I am joining.

There's a new PokeSpec club here on Serebii? I want to join!
Username: Asuka
Why do you want to join?: PokeSpecial outranks both the anime and games in terms of characters and storytelling if you ask me. Enough said.
Who's your favourite character?: Prrrrrrobably Ruby, followed by what I've read of Black so far.

zerozoner

If possible we should continue the RP, but maybe we should half a rough draft script to work off of so we know where it is heading a little in advance, without revealing to much about the plot of the story to us.

Kaiserin

please wake up...
...Wait, this club had an RP?

Tell me more. I am interested in a PokeSpe RP...

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts
Yes it did, it was a rp based on the dex holders all reverting to the age of... I think we all agreed on 10. They ended up in the past and well... they were searching for everyone and it kinda sorta stopped there.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Well, due to boredom I'm doing a playthrough of Emerald using Ruby's team. (Most of his Pokemon can be obtained early on, and he has a lot of Pokemon I like.)

So far I have
Zuzu
Nana
Ruru

I also gave him a new Pokemon, a female Shroomish (Who will eventually be a Breloom) named Kiki. :p Ruby will also be getting a Flygon named Fufu. :p

Goukazaru King

Hidden Badass
Very interested in a Poke Spe rp A's well, and Happy New Year!!! Was inscribe due to holiday goodness.

And internet issues I'm still working on.

I did a Ruby run with a Ruby team.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
The only reason I never did a Ruby team run through is because I never got a Feebas. Skitty on the other hand can be found next to Rustboro City. They take some time to find but they are there. By the way happy new year club. I'm so late in saying that.

zerozoner

Well, due to boredom I'm doing a playthrough of Emerald using Ruby's team. (Most of his Pokemon can be obtained early on, and he has a lot of Pokemon I like.)

So far I have
Zuzu
Nana
Ruru

I also gave him a new Pokemon, a female Shroomish (Who will eventually be a Breloom) named Kiki. :p Ruby will also be getting a Flygon named Fufu. :p

Thanks for the idea I've never considered running a characters team through a game, I'll give that a try.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I've given up on trying to find the Skitty for now. I'll go back to it later.

I've delivered the letter to Steven, now it's off to Slateport. What, I forgot the gym?

You can skip Brawly's gym! Granite cave can be easily navigated without Flash. :p I'll come back for it when I'm grossly overleveled. :p

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts
Sorry about the inactivity guys, just been busy and all, though it doesn't mean I don't check up on you guys from time to time.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
S'all right.

I'm just waiting for the next volume of Pokemon (Adventures) Black & White to come out....

@MiGo

Scouting Legion
I have not been caught up on the B/W series.....I have only read up to volume 3 or something. I love the g/s/c ar which I am currently cathching up on/reading. I sorta skipped the the last quarter of volume 7 and skipped volume 8 almost entirely i think. I picked up at about volume 11, so I missed alot.

And coolio with the playthrough mon. :)

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts
I bought D/P/Pl, and the first two volumes of B/W on Boxing day. The B/W ones seem good so far though I've read into 2 pages of the D/P/Pl one

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Volume 5 of BW is out now I believe. I really need to get a copy of it. Doesn't volume 4 of DPPt come on next month as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.