• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The PokeSpecial/Adventures Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Satoshi's. Mato's art got really terrible once the Gold, Silver, and Crystal chapter started, though that wasn't her fault...

It was much better in the previous chapters...

*nods*
gotta respect the Japanese names, guise!

I refuse to use the Japanese names. Ever.

Buchou

filch some swag
Which art style do you prefer, Mato's or Satoshi's?

Mato's art was so cute in the beginning. Her birthday is the same as mine ahaha so biased. However, Satoshi's makes the characters look older, which I prefer more than cute. So gonna say Satoshi.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Whose art style do you prefer, Satoshi or Mato?

I like both.

Mato's were cute, and Satoshi's look like teenagers. They both have their good and bad points.

Though I prefer Satoshi's drawings of Gold (Emerald arc.) He made his hair look like hair.

zerozoner

I don't have a preference both artist where good in their own way.

Randomness

He is already here.

I like both.

Mato's were cute, and Satoshi's look like teenagers. They both have their good and bad points.

Too lazy to explain, so in a word, that. ^^^

Also, since when did we have riddles?

DexHolderBlue

Aspiring Arteest~
Too lazy to explain, so in a word, that. ^^^

Also, since when did we have riddles?

The riddles started about...a week and a half ago? xD *guesstimate*

@MiGo's been thinking up somewhat difficult/difficult riddles about Pokespe characters, and we have to guess which one it is. So far they've been about the dex holders.

@MiGo

Scouting Legion
Next riddle:

Its blue, yet brown...
I exist here still, but no more in there....
Its switched, but better all around...

Hope i wasnt too transparent, but here it is!:)

MechaDrago

Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Which art style do you prefer, Mato's or Satoshi's?

Mm, I'm not sure, I think I prefer Mato's, but I'm biased towards the Red/Blue/Green arc.
I like Satoshi's too, but I always though Mato's art style fit the story really well.

DexHolderBlue

Aspiring Arteest~
Next riddle:

Its blue, yet brown...
I exist here still, but no more in there....
Its switched, but better all around...

Hope i wasnt too transparent, but here it is!:)

Is it Crystal?

It's blue, yet brown... Her hair.

I exist here still, but no more in there.... She's only in one game; Pokemon Crystal.

Its switched, but better all around... Does this reference her being switched with Lyra in HG/SS?

Randomness

He is already here.
You're not alone. I couldn't get Yellow's riddle for the life of me. I even thought it was a pokemon. Now tell me that's not suck. xD

(not following)

Whoa, so it's Crystal?

I thought it was Blue, as in her hair is brown but she's Blue.... (don't ask how that makes sense)

She was there, but now she's here, as in she wasn't in RBY but in FRLG..

And that she's changed clothing, for the better.

@__@

kyogreblue3

take a byte
Hey guise, because the GLs/E4s are in the manga, would you guise like to see my collection of GL/E4 banners? which is a frickin huge collection
Although I didn't use the pictures from the manga :/

So whaddaya guise think?
yes, this might be an attempt at making the thread active

kyogreblue3

take a byte
^ No. It's graphics. LOL.

Speaking of graphics -
bluelr.png

Due to the popularity of Blue~
I used a new style on this one; you can probably tell, anyway. Hmmmmmmm, I could've done more smudging around the sides . . .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.