1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The popular scene voting

Discussion in 'Pokémon Manga Discussion' started by e9310103838, Nov 27, 2017.

1. e9310103838

e9310103838 Well-Known Member

Which scenario do you want to vote for?

I think Black into the Light Stone and Ruby and Sapphire watch the meteor shower in the space are most likely to enter the top XD ;488;

2. XY&Z Legend

XY&Z Legend Hitting the high tide!

The reunion of the 10 Pokedex Holders was one of the most heartwarming moments in the series, even though it was from the Emerald chapter. I would still expect Sapphire's confession to Ruby to be in the top 5 given the execution and emotion from that scene. I would agree that the scene where Ghetsis pushed Black into the Light Stone should be on the list since it was most shocking and also one of the times where the bad guy wins, even though Ghetsis' plans have been foiled.

3. lolipiece

lolipiece Ain't that the tooth Staff Member Moderator

Platinum: Cyrus feeling gratitude about Platinum's speech about learning from your past misdeeds and changing from them.

HGSS: Gold apologizing to Togebo and the latter evolving into Togekiss.

BW: Black's team reassuring him to challenge Drayden when Black thought he wouldn't be able to join the League. / White telling N off after the battle between N and Alder.

B2W2: Not finished yet. Don't want to use the obvious "White finds the Light Stone" option.

XY: X's speech to Emma during the final battle.

ORAS: Technically not finished yet. As of now, Zinnia chastising Mr. Stone for his actions.

SM: Waaay too early to pick anything from this.