• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Porthole of Destiny

maxx unlimited

<-Gender Undisclosed
A DDR story.
There might be more to come.
(sorry its so short)

The Porthole of Destiny

It all began October 31, 2005...

“Dang!” said Sabrina as she failed MaxX Unlimited on heavy mode. She was playing
Dance Dance Revolution, a game also known as DDR, where you step on the arrows on the dance pad (controller) simultaneously to when they hit the step zone on the TV screen. “ I almost passed that one too…” she thought. Then, she heard the doorbell ring. Sabrina ran quickly downstairs, hoping it was Tara, one of her friends. Except it wasn’t. It was Gordon, one of the most annoying kids in her class. She sighed and opened the door.

“What do YOU want?” said Sabrina, wanting to slam the door in his face. Gordon was daring enough to ask her “I heard you play DDR. I play also. Would you like to go up against me?” Sabrina was surprised by this question. “Yes” she answered, seeing as she loved competition. She let him in, and they went to the bonus room.

She turned on the PS2 and Sabrina heard the familiar words “Dance Dance Revolution” as the bright screen appeared. Then they chose their characters. Yet again, Sabrina was surprised. Gordon chose Emi, a character with a white hat, as his character! As usual, she chose Alice, a character with navy blue hair and baggy jeans, for her character. Then, she thought about Tara. “Tara would freak out about this. She always chooses random characters and also can’t stand the character Emi!” she thought “ It would be funny if she were here now”. Then, she realized she had to think about what songs they were going to do.

They ended up doing all heavy mode in their competition. The songs were Paranoia Survivor, Paranoia Survivor MAX, and Sakura. At the end of the competition… “ And the results are… It is a TIE!” the DDR announcer exclaimed. “WHAT!?” Sabrina screamed, but the announcer was right. They had both gotten 27.3 million points in total. “ This is a story I have to tell Tara.” Sabrina said, and with that, she called Tara.

“What!? You lost at DDR to Gordon?” Tara exclaimed. “Yes, and he is a interesting guy. Can he come Trick or Treating with us?” said Sabrina. It was originally going to be Tara, Sabrina and one of Tara’s friends, Blake, but now Gordon was coming along also. In the end, they all decided to dress up as goths and scare some little kids. They got into their costumes and then went on their way.

After scaring about four little kids, they saw a humongous, black hole. At first, they thought it was a Halloween prank, but it wasn’t. It TALKED to them. It told them “ Enter to find you true destiny…” So they entered and all of their lives flashed before them, even back to their childhoods. Included in their memories, they discovered that all of them were adopted and never knew their true parents. They wondered if that was where the black hole was taking them. At their arrival to their individual destinies, only darkness…

Last edited:
good story but I didn't like the ddr bit but it is puzzling where being taken too and you might want to add more to it for it was all rushed into different bits

but am wondering where there going and continue