• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Porygon and Evos Club!!!!!

Who should be our mascot?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Sure, I'll be co-owner.

I was lucky that my friend gave me a Modest Porygon. I already evolved it, and I didn't have another Upgrade. But I'll probably get another one to evolve in D/P.

Swellow_91

I won't give up!

Nintendo_6444

Tails the Bouyzel
Wow.... A club for the Pory's. ^_^

Name: Nintendo_6444
What to call you for short: Nin, Nintendo
Which is your fave out of the 3: Porygon2
Why you like them so much: Just because they are so aewsome and different.
Do you own a shiny version of any of them: Nope... =(

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I'll probably go for a shiny Porygon in Fire Red. After I defeat the Elite 4, though. Porygon is on my FR/LG Scramble Team, and I'd rather choose good nature than shiny when I train it for the Elite 4.

(By the way, by name is soon to be Porygon Z. Yes, with a space before the "Z")

Welcome, Nintendo_6444!

Munchy.42

Wow.... A club for the Pory's. ^_^

Name: Nintendo_6444
What to call you for short: Nin, Nintendo
Which is your fave out of the 3: Porygon2
Why you like them so much: Just because they are so aewsome and different.
Do you own a shiny version of any of them: Nope... =(

Hello Nintendo! Since you're the 5th person that means that you get the last job as a Co-Owner!

P.S:Whats Pokemon Scramble?

Swellow_91

I won't give up!
Well, a scramble team has pokémon in it that aren't chosen by yourself. I was looking in a Scramble Challenge forum a while ago. Don't know if I'm right for sure.

Munchy.42

Nice banner Nintendo! I'll add Swellow 91's to the front page now! I'll add yours too if you like! Also we will be getting rank badges soon!

Swellow_91

I won't give up!
Well, I have a new topic.
With the new special/physical split in D/P many pokés improved. Has the Porygon line improved too?

I think it has improved. With Tri Attack and Shadow Ball becoming special and the addition of Signal Beam, the Porygon line has now even more attacking options than before.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Well, I have a new topic.
With the new special/physical split in D/P many pokés improved. Has the Porygon line improved too?

I think it has improved. With Tri Attack and Shadow Ball becoming special and the addition of Signal Beam, the Porygon line has now even more attacking options than before.

Plus, with Adaptive, Tri Attack will gain even more power. The Porygon line could use Adaptive(an ability that doubles the power of an attack if it is of its type)to its advantage, with the Conversions.

Nice banners, everyone. I can't wait to see the one EM-NP makes.

~Dotaitos~

I think it has, as people have said before the Porys have more attacking potential now than ever before, I will definitely use one in my Pearl version team when it comes out in the UK.

Munchy.42

I think it has, as people have said before the Porys have more attacking potential now than ever before, I will definitely use one in my Pearl version team when it comes out in the UK.

I agree with you 100%! I'll definitly be using my now Lv50 Porygon2 that on my Diamond shall become a Lv100 PorygonZ!

EDIT:Yay! I got 40th post!

Status
Not open for further replies.