• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Porygon and Evos Club!!!!!

Who should be our mascot?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

V.R.

better than Sogeking
;233; My Beloved Porygon2 V.R. ;233;

Name: V.R.
DOB: August 21st, 2006
Moveset: Return, (He/She adores me!) Recover, (Helps on Battle Frontier) Psychic, and Zap Cannon.
Passport: Kanto, (Fire Red) and Hoenn. (Ruby and Emerald, my brother is begging for it to help his Sapphire.)
Level: 100!
DOA: October 16, 2006
Dislikes: Fighting-Types
Great Achievements: Defeating friend's full team singlehandedly! (consisted of Blastoise, (lvl 100) Articuno, (lvl 70) Moltres, (lvl 64) Lapras, (lvl 50) Zapdos, (62) and Registeel. (lvl 42)
Nature: Quiet
Friends: Hothead, (Charizard, lvl 100) OCTILLERY, (lvl 100) and Pwetty, my level 70-something shiny Golem.

P.S. DOB=Date Of Birth and DOA=Date Of Achievement

V.R.

better than Sogeking
Sorry for double post, but why hasn't anyone done anything? this is boring.

latiaswindblast

Hi,I'm back from school!Again...

Sorry I haven't posted in a while!
Anyway, I like Porygon2 the most, especially if I were to be one. I would definitely have Tri-Attack as one as my attacks, probably Conversion too, and probably Psychic or Thunderbolt and Ice Beam as well. I'm not a competetive battler, so that probably isn't the best moveset, but I just think those attacks are cool.
Oh, and I've forgot to mention that I do indeed have a Porygon2. It was one a friend traded me a long time ago and it's now residing on my Stadium 2 cart because I'm afraid my Gold, Silver, or Crystal cart's internal battery will go poof soon and I don't know how to get those replaced safely without screwing up the cartridges. *sigh*

*Aipom*

me = pwnage
Name:*Aipom*
What to call you for short:Aipom
Which is your fave out of the 3:porygon2 Why you like them so much:Huge movepool great stats
Do you own a shiny version of any of them:NO =(

OWN: Porygon2
Level:100
Moves:Ice beam, thunder bolt, recover and, toxic

Beats every pokemon not named magneton
can I join

Elementman-Novapoke

Name:*Aipom*
What to call you for short:Aipom
Which is your fave out of the 3:porygon2 Why you like them so much:Huge movepool great stats
Do you own a shiny version of any of them:NO =(

OWN: Porygon2
Level:100
Moves:Ice beam, thunder bolt, recover and, toxic

Beats every pokemon not named magneton
can I join

Sure you can!!

Status
Not open for further replies.