• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Possibilities are Endless for Chloe and Eevee! (1209)

Observer

Mostly watching
Please, Chloe doesn't bother to watch Ashes PWC matches live she rather goes camping with daddy Cerise or going to school doing homework. But to her credit, Ash and Gou didn't watch her contest debut live either,so maybe it is karma?

When I said make appearances I was talking about like a cameo of her watching it on screen like back in the Steven episode, I'm not really expecting her to be there in person or anything like that.

Also blame Wallace on the performance thing.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
When I said make appearances I was talking about like a cameo of her watching it on screen like back in the Steven episode, I'm not really expecting her to be there in person or anything like that.

Ah sorry., understood it wrong.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
You try writing an episode in less than two weeks while having to get the approval of a dozen people above you.

Also, Matsui Aya has gone out of her way to write every Koharu episode, she clearly cares about the character to take such ownership over her.

Matsui being the writer of all the major Koharu episodes doesn't mean the direction of her story arc was her idea. Episode writers have a certain degree of freedom, but they don't get to make major series-wide decisions like that.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
And so, Chloe takes the cake as the worst Poke Girl of them all, and she somehow couldn't make it past the 1-inch hurdle that was Mallow. That one is not a hurdle at all.

Let's hope the writers never have to make a Poke Girl of their own ever again.
Screenplay 松井亜弥 (Aya Matsui)
Storyboard 永島昭子 (Akiko Nagashima)
Episode Director 佐々木純人 (Sumito Sasaki)
Episode Director 大和田淳 (Jun Ōwada)
Animation Director 五十嵐俊介 (Shunsuke Igarashi)
Animation Director 古池敏也 (Toshiya Koike)
Animation Director Kproduction
Animation Director 中矢利子 (Toshiko Nakaya)
Animation Director 柳原好貴 (Koki Yanagihara)
Animation Director 山崎玲愛 (Rei Yamazaki)
Animation Director 倉員千晶 (Chiaki Kurakazu)
Animation Director 酒井裕未 (Hiromi Sakai)
Geez, what a mess of animators for an episode that didn't even require any effort.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Honestly meeting all the Eeveelutions feels pointless rn. It didn't lead to a Koharu finding a real goal or Eevee doing something useful.

Honestly they should have used the LGPE Eevee moves and Eevee learning them after meeting them. Example: Eevee learning Baddy Bad after meeting Umbreon.

It is kind of funny in JN105 the narrator asks if Koharu will ever find a dream of her own. 15 episodes later and it is still not clear.

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto
Matsui being the writer of all the major Koharu episodes doesn't mean the direction of her story arc was her idea. Episode writers have a certain degree of freedom, but they don't get to make major series-wide decisions like that.

That's what I said, though. She's ultimately at the whims of people above her.

GMax Helios

Ok, so I have a legitimate question. 100% serious. Is even even looking forward to the Scarlet and Violet seasons (assuming it's not going to be another region hopping season, which I hope to Arceus it isn't)? Like, seriously. I'm not even sure if I am at this point. I'm obviously going to get the games (or at the very least, Scarlet), but regardless of how I feel about the games themselves I have a very hard time picturing myself actually enjoying the anime. Is it safe to say Journeys has the absolute worst companions in the series? Also, how ironic that the series with the worst companions managed to actually fix one of the previous companions and actually make her likable and endearing. So it made one of the previous companions, who wasn't very well received in her debut, into a lovable character, but at the cost of its own companions.

Poke Master 7

Boulder Trainer
Please, Chloe doesn't bother to watch Ashes PWC matches live she rather goes camping with daddy Cerise or going to school doing homework. But to her credit, Ash and Gou didn't watch her contest debut live either,so maybe it is karma?
You do remember that this is an anime character without any will of her own and her absence there is the writers (exceptionally stupid) decision to make this series a boys only club and not Koharu having some grudge right?

Eevee903

You are awesome!
You do remember that this is an anime character without any will of her own and her absence there is the writers (exceptionally stupid) decision to make this series a boys only club and not Koharu having some grudge right?
I do lol. I just make up an in-universe explanation why Koharu wouldn't watch PWC battles.

We know literally nothing about the SV anime and as we saw from DP to BW to XY the pendulum of quality swings wildly from saga to saga so it really is up in the air
And XY to SM.
Aka the most dramatic swing of the pendulum

I will die on this hill that you should blame Ash. Ash wanted to go but Wallace said no and prolonged the battle (or did Ash prolong it). But it’s factual that when Ash literally was trying to leave Wallace prevented him from going.
**** YOU WALLACE!!! If Ash knew Serena was preforming he would have kicked Wallace in the face and ran as fast as a Regieleki.