• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Possibilities are Endless for Chloe and Eevee! (1209)

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto
"This character is nothing!" says thread full of people getting beaten up and their lunch money stolen by character who is definitely not owning them.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
The episode is fine to me, but then again I love Eevee even though it didn't really evolve and assisted the Clefable that was Prof Cerise's childhood friend, and even though it was shown in the middle of the Master 8 competition which imo was already controversial because it nerfed down all the contestants that aren't Ash & Leon.

I feel bad for Yamper though, it isn't as special than Eevee, and Pinery looks weird to me like her eyes are wide, way different how she looks in Eevee debut episode even if we didn't really see much of her back then.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️

Hey guys

Chloe challenged Ash to a battle....off-screen...after the episode finished :)
Cute concept.

Kind of forced though. She probably gets clapped realistically unless Satoshi is holding back extra hard (then again her Eevee saved Hikari's Pochama and fended off a Rocket agent's Bunyatto when the others got struck).

Would have at least added something to their pretty mid dynamic.

British Soul

Top Hat Regulator
One episode they talk about Eevee and one other about what Koharu's dream is. But there is no connection between them. JN011, JN075 and JN105 talk about Koharu's dream.
And in those episodes, she expresses that she is still unsure about what she really wants, despite trying all sorts of things (as mentioned in *JN075), but to still be unsure about the path you want to take after over 100 episodes, it's crusty tbph.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
And in those episodes, she expresses that she is still unsure about what she really wants, despite trying all sorts of things (as mentioned in *JN075), but to still be unsure about the path you want to take after over 100 episodes, it's crusty tbph.
I mean if you look at Serena for example, she didn't know what she wanted to do for a while, but she found her goal eventually. Kinda funny the staff just didn't know what they want to do with Chloe. Kinda wonder why they added Eevee.

British Soul

Top Hat Regulator
I mean if you look at Serena for example, she didn't know what she wanted to do for a while, but she found her goal eventually. Kinda funny the staff just didn't know what they want to do with Chloe. Kinda wonder why they added Eevee.
In fairness to Serena, she found a goal for herself within the first year of the XY anime, so it wasn't too bad tbph.

colomb

Magearna was shown in movie 19 so last time was XY&Z.
The Possibilities are Endless for the definition of Pokemon Master when?
Wasn't talking about the movies, and Magearna was probably originally intended for another Kalos game anyways.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Magearna was probably originally intended for another Kalos game anyways.
I was actually thinking the exact same thing about Magearna

It feels so much like a Kalos Pokemon that I literally thought it WAS one (and it's design also seems to be based partly off of a French Maid as well)

It does not fit with Alola's aesthetic at all