• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Possibilities are Endless for Chloe and Eevee! (1209)

KukuiFanatic501

Honestly meeting all the Eeveelutions feels pointless rn. It didn't lead to a Koharu finding a real goal or Eevee doing something useful.

Honestly they should have used the LGPE Eevee moves and Eevee learning them after meeting them. Example: Eevee learning Baddy Bad after meeting Umbreon.

It is kind of funny in JN105 the narrator asks if Koharu will ever find a dream of her own. 15 episodes later and it is still not clear.
I would’ve even taken a G-Maxed Eevee over this train wreck. Like, the fact we haven’t gotten any of this is just so disappointing

Adds another reason to the list on why I always thought Lillie should’ve been the main girl again this series (even if her return episode is one of the best episodes in the whole anime to me)