• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Post a Punchline, Get a Joke Game (approved by PsiUmbreon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikalax

Back in the OLDEN days...
The rules to this game are simple. The first player posts a punchline. The next player makes up a joke to fit the punchline and makes a new punchline for the next player. The game continues until either the thread dies or has over 10,000 replies.

Ex.
Player 1: Popcorn.
Player 2: What do you get when you cross an ear with a weasel?
Because he loves you
Player 1: etc. etc.

I'll start you off:

To get to the other side.

Sorry but i don't see it on the approval list

Fatal

Banned
This ****ing game is not approved!

MODS CLOSE THIS GAME!!! THIS GUY'S A LIAR

pikalax

Back in the OLDEN days...
It is approved. You can even ask PsiUmbreon. We PM'ed each other last night, and I got full permission to start this thread, wether you like it or not.

Now, are you going to play or not?

D

DRAGON MASTER 101

yes pikalax is telling the ****ing truth because PsiUmbreon is offline all day!!! so stop being a retard man!

i dunno Seviper probaly got a hair cut from a zangoose slash slash!

G

G-unit

What Did The Mollies Mom Say To Her Daughter When She Found Out She Was A Leisbian?

Ash Is That May Under The Covers

G

G-unit

What Did Brock Say When He Saw Max With Something At Mays Head
May Do You Still Have your Virginity

G

G-unit

What did May Say To Max When He Felt Like Vomitting
May: Who Are You People, And Why Am I Naked

Status
Not open for further replies.