• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The power within.

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
Okay, so I recently made a this team and planned on making it the top of tops in greatness. I decided to put it up for RMT on Serebii, because I know many great battlers exist here; always willing to help.​

At a Glance
485.png
598.png
423.png
639.png
149.png
386-speed.png

So first we have Heatran.
485.gif

He's here to set up rocks, kill other Heatran, and Burn Physical Opponents with Lava Plume. Scald is always burning Pokes, and has the same percentage as Lava Plume, so that's how I looked at it. HP ice is for more coverage. The EV's are random, except for speed. The speed EV's can be lower, but I want them faster than an average Heatran, so I can surprise opponents.

Heatran (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Stealth Rock
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Lava Plume

2nd up is everyones favorite Physical Wall, Ferrothorn.
598.gif

He's my 2nd statuser, behind Heatrans 30% burn and works well with him. If an opponent uses a fire move, and I predict correctly; I can sussecfully switch to Heatran, getting that +1 and keeping Ferrothorn alive. I put spikes on him since he's a durable Pokémon, and normally lives long enough to set them up. Thunder Wave is to stop Fast Pokes from outspeeding my team. I decided for Power Whip over Gyro Ball, so I could have a grass move on the team.

Ferrothorn (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Leech Seed
- Spikes
- Power Whip
- Thunder Wave

Gastrodon is my Special Wall. And I love her. :3
423.gif

I love the fact she has access to Recover. It helps gain back health after taking harsh amounts of damage. When faced with apposing Latios, most people use Draco Meteor. I recover on that turn, taking about 63% from most. With the -2 I am ready to stall if they are going to stay in, or I can force a switch and try to predict. Storm Drain is another Key reason I use her. It lets me switch in to absorb Water moves that would other wise potentially KO Heatran or Terrakion.

Gastrodon (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Storm Drain
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Recover
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power/Earthquake (Would need new EV's for the Earthquake. Was thinking about it to hit Special Defensive Blissey/Jirachi)

Terrakion. Ohhhh Terrakion.
639.gif

So when you see Terrakions Item you might be thinking, 'Whut.' But I put lots of thought into it. So lets say we have an opponent on the field that I don't outspeed. Let's go with Gengar. Gengar uses Shadow Ball, does 77%. I can SS that turn, get the speed boost; and revenge kill it with Stone Edge. Another bonus is that it helps in the long run if I need to Late Game sweep; and the foe has no priority. Terrakion is a great counter to sandstorm, being rock; ends up taking advandtage, being negative for the foe.

Terrakion @ Salac Berry
Trait: Justified
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Sacred Sword
- Stone Edge
- X-Scissor/Quick Attack

Dragonite. Why you no work. :c
149.gif

Dragonite. Oh Dragonite. Surprisingly, he's the weakest link. I don't have a whole bunch of things to say about him. He doesn't do much. He was the only other Extreme Speeder other than Lucario, and I didn't want another Steel type on the team. I have Roost to gain back Multiscale, and DD to get up attack and speed to murder everyone. But since I have those two moves; I'm limited on my attacks.

Dragonite (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Multiscale
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Roost
- ExtremeSpeed/Outrage
- Fire Punch

Oh Deoxys, you fast. ;)
386-speed.gif

I actually got this idea from a friend of mine. Instead of using Deoxys to set up things, why not use it for other things. Late. Game. Sweeper. It's perfect, it outspeeds everything, and with the Focus Sash, can live priority moves and KO back. It's saved my butt many times, and wanted to know what more could make this Pokémon even better. The only thing it had trouble with was Blissey. Then I discovered it was granted with Psyshock. Yes! Perfect, now no type of wall can wall it. Except Ferrothorn, but if it's late game I expect for them to be dead or in range of dying to an Ice Beam. I have the electric moves to kill Gyarodos.

Deoxys-S @ Focus Sash
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Natureh (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Thunderbolt/Charge Beam
- Ice Beam
- Psyshock
- Energy Ball/Focus Blast/Shadow Ball

:) I hope you guys don't mind helping. Thanks in advance. :)

Last edited:

Ttar's stone edge

League Legend
Is this a doubles team?

Ttar's stone edge

League Legend
Not really, was going to mention the choice of using lava plume in doubles as it could be a problem, but if it's singles, then that doesn't matter. Also, the item clause may apply meaning that you can only have two same items. Maybe a choice item, or something similar.

Breeder_Noah

Pokémon Breeder
I'm a little confused when you say "I can SS that turn, get the speed boost; and revenge kill it with Stone Edge."

Does SS stand for Swords Dance? And if it does, then how come this Terrakion gets to have a speed boost when others don't?

Now, I know you love your Gastrodon and I don't want to have to split you two up, but I'm thinking Jellicent would work better. (Now this is the second time I'm recommending one to someone on an RMT, but I think it'll still work here) My thoughts were that Ferrothorn and Jellicent are two great partners! They take care of each other's weaknesses; thus, proving to be a great defensive core! Jellicent would help keep your Stealth Rocks up by your Heatran (Because he doesn't feel those pesky Rapid Spinners) and absorbing the water attacks to protect him and Terrakion with the ability Water Absorb. He would also help protect your Dragonite from Ice - Type attacks too. Give him a try and if you miss Gastrodon too much, you can always go back to her.

Also, maybe I could suggest that you could change the EV's on Dragonite to maybe 252 HP/ 44 Attack/ 212 Speed so he can be a little more bulky and possibly survive a little longer.

I hope everything works out! Happy battling!

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
What I meant by the speed boost, was that He gets a +2 attack, and +1 speed in the same turn.
And I actually have to keep Gastrodon in my team because in my clan, we have a challenge that you pick one pokemon; and use it in all of your teams. I'll change the stats in the morning. Off to be for me!

I only really see ItemsClaused used in Little Cup.

3.14kachu

2.72pic √(-1)nventor
I only have a few comments.

First, there is no such thing as a good late-game sweeper with a Focus Sash. You have no spinner, so by the time Deoxys comes into play, you should expect hazards to be up, rendering that item moot. Try Life Orb instead for the extra power.

Second, I'm sorry, but Salac Berry is just not a good choice on Terrakion. First of all, it's illegal, as it hasn't yet been released in 5th Gen. It's also inferior to Choice Scarf and Life Orb, because you lose the +1 speed boost from the Salac Berry when you switch out.

Zachmac

Roost on Dragonite probably isn't the best choice with 252att/252 speed. Either drop it, or change the EVs to 252HP/44at/212speed. Also swap Outrage/Extreme Speed for Dragon Claw.

Most Priority moves won't KO Deoxys, so give it something like the life orb. Also, the last move slot should go to superpower with a Naive nature and 12 attack EVs, it'll OHKO t-tar and do more damage to Blissy then Psyshock. Heatran will also be KOed, and a bulky one could probably survive a T-bolt. That also means you can go back to using Psychic.

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
@ Zach*

Deoxys-S @ Life Orb
EVs: 16 Atk / 252 SAtk / 240 Spd
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Charge Beam
- Ice Beam
- Psyshock
- Superpower

This the set?
I put Charge Beam to get Spec Attack up.

@3.14
What would be Terrakions new moveset if I choiced him?

Last edited:

Zachmac

What would be Terrakions new moveset if I choiced him?
There is also double boost (Sword Dance and Rock Polish), it can choose one depending on the situation, and rely on it's two STABs. There is also the standard Choice Scarf.
@ Orange

Deoxys-S @ Life Orb
EVs: 16 Atk / 252 SAtk / 240 Spd
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Charge Beam
- Ice Beam
- Psyshock
- Superpower

This the set?
I put Charge Beam to get Spec Attack up.
That would probably work, but I'd use Calm Mind or T-bolt over charge beam, since it isn't very powerful. With superpower, there is no need for Psyshock, so Psychic would be good for more power and KOing conkeldurr.

You can keep whatever works best for your team though.

Oh, and did you just call me orange?

Last edited:

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
There is also double boost (Sword Dance and Rock Polish), it can choose one depending on the situation, and rely on it's two STABs. There is also the standard Choice Scarf.That would probably work, but I'd use Calm Mind or T-bolt over charge beam, since it isn't very powerful. With superpower, there is no need for Psyshock, so Psychic would be good for more power and KOing conkeldurr.

I know of the double boost, I have used it. It's what gave me the idea for the Salac Berry, SS combo. But I was told it's illegal. :(

You can keep whatever works best for your team though.

Oh, and did you just call me orange?

Hmm. Calm Mind? I will just go back to ThunderBolt. I used Charge Beam for the up special attack.