• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Princess And The Togepi (320)

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
It was also great to see Corsola again, but I wished we could have had an appearance by Psyduck.

Psyduck, the walking DEM who couldn't even swim? I'm glad that we saw Corsola and Misty's new Gyarados instead. :x

Leonhart

Imagineer
I was glad to see Kasumi return, and the fact that the Rocket-dan once again used a blimp was amusing. The Mirage Kingdom looked fascinating for an anime-exclusive location, and Princess Sara finding and healing Kasumi's Togepy was sweet. I was also pleased by how threatening Hanzou was, unlike most Pokemon villains.

Daizy

I call you honey
I loved seeing Misty again after 40 episodes and it was cool to see her new clothing style and I thought it was really interesting how her Togepi had such an important role in this episode.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Frankly, the Mirage Kingdom seemed like a much better fit for Jouto since we know that Togepy originate from the Jouto region. I now wonder if this whole subplot was a leftover from the OS saga as a result.

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
Good episode. I was glad to see Misty again, even if she isn't my favourite anime character. TRio's disguises were lame, but I liked seeing the Princess take care of Togepi after it was injured. I was puzzled by the fact Corsola still didn't have any Rock-type moves. The Togepi paradise appearing at the end of the episode was cool and mysterious. I can't help but think the entire two-parter was created just to give an excuse for leaving Togepi/Togetic behind, since a lot of fans have found its personality annoying, but then again, Misty staying at the Cerulean Gym makes it a non-issue.
8/10

Leonhart

Imagineer
Looking at Kasumi's redesigned outfit for her comeback here, I sincerely wish that the animators had simply kept her old clothes since Kasumi looked quite bizarre wearing a new ensemble.

Shedinja's voice sounds kinda like Greninja's