• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Princess And The Togepi (320)

kadabra spoon

Silver Emerald...
it was really cool seeing misty again, but her togepi annoys me no end...

Blessed

It was so great seeing Misty again!!! I love how she met May & Max Also Misty's interactions with May were good given circumstances in which they met with point of episodes which were great to me not being bonding betwen characters. They became good friends with May admiring her and her skills. In the original version when May first saw Misty she said " I've been wanting to meet you for so long!" and When Misty did her Brock ear pulling again May said "Kasumi's incredible" LOL.

Seeing Misty again was awesome, she's one of my characters and it's horrible that she's been ditched just because May had to advertise Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire games. Togepi is so cute! Brock fell in love again, which is awesome! The idea of the Mirage Kingdom and worshipping Togepi was original and nice. 10/10.

Bulba the Great!

We Do Not Sow
What a great episode. Animation wise, it was one of Iwane's best.

I would like to have seen more of an examination of Misty's effect on the group. It bothered me that Misty referred to them as "Ash, you guys!", grouping Brock with them. I guess the five years of traveling together wasn't enough to garner Brock a mention...

Hanson was a breath of fresh air, and the TRio's terrible Russian accents made my day.

I found this just awful.
I suspected I wasn't going to like it as soon as I saw Kasumi's shadow. I knew for sure when the team was dragged into the random togepi kingdom =/

I would have said Kasumi's return wasn't so bad if it wasn't for the fact since this episode Masato started doing the 'pull Takeshi away' gag...

Vernikova

Champion
^ Yeah, Max pulling Brock's ear away was pretty stupid.

I liked this episode though I think it would've been better if it were later in the Hoenn saga. The princess didn't strike me to be much older than Misty but I suppose that she is considering that Brock attempted to hit on her.

7threst

I thought this was a great episode. Misty returning for this two-part was a stoke of genius and I loved the whole theme surrounding the Mirage Kingdom and Togepi. It was great to see a antagonist too what it even made it the more interesting. Definitely a very good mini-arc in the Advanced Series.

zhixun

The friendship between Kasumi and Togepy is surely as much as Satoshi and Pikachu in my opinion. I wonder that Togechick has become a Togekiss after this long time. One thing I dislike is that Haruka's inner strength is not strong enough as she nearly cried. More importantly that Togechick does not belong to her. Other than that this is awesome in general.

So the old OS band is re-united after all this time. :)
This episode took an odd turn what with sudden;y going to strange mirage kingdom. Not that I didn't like it because of that.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
The whole Mirage Kingdom thing was ridiculous in my opinion, but TR's disguises made me cackle when they were on the blimp. Seeing Misty, May and Max in the maze area and Misty using Corsola to battle was cool, but I didn't care for the kingdom's royal family or Togepi disappearing and being found by them. I just wanted to see Misty kick arse.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
On this episode, it was good to see Misty there but I found it quite disappointing that she released Togetic (evolved from Togepi in the ep as I remember).

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Wow the Togepi kingdom looked cool like something from the Wizard of Oz. Misty's return here pleased me and I liked the new general villain even tho he was after a cutie like Togepi. ^^;

Gillachu

Banned
I would like to have seen more of an examination of Misty's effect on the group. It bothered me that Misty referred to them as "Ash, you guys!", grouping Brock with them. I guess the five years of traveling together wasn't enough to garner Brock a mention...

It's not as if Misty and Brock were ever that close anyway lol. At least she got along well with May. ;)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
It's not as if Misty and Brock were ever that close anyway lol. At least she got along well with May. ;)

Misty and Brock had that ear pulling gag in Johto however, so I did expect more interactions between them here, but I did like how she and May became friends fast at least. ^^

Zamin

OMG! Have I just died and gone to heaven? That is Misty! Seeing her walk towards them filled me with joy :)

Also, Togepi is a spike ball Pokemon? Wtf? I thought it was meant to represent a cracked egg shell.#

Wow, this is possibly the craziest episode I have ever seen.

It's funny to see Misty still so petrified of bugs. That Shedinja was strong!

This is a really interesting episode though, I like all of the regal characters!

I can't wait to see the secrets behind this in the next episode.

Alloutℯ

Banned
It was funny how Misty pulled Brock by the ear in both episodes and inspired Max to start doing the same thing. It was also great to see Corsola again, but I wished we could have had an appearance by Psyduck.