• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pro-Cloning Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
i shall be giving out shiny groudon clones if anyones interested, however just so anyone who may be interested knows the groudon was raised 9 levels before i realised i could clone it, also i will be cloning all of my shines which can be found in my signature and i will also clone hard to get items such as master ball & light ball

i also have clones of lugia, Ho-oh from the UK 10th anniversary
clones of raikou and entei also from the UK 10th anniversary, they have quite good ivs

anyone interested should either pm me here or they can email me at kirkeastment@btinternet.com
{i may import D&P from america but if i don't i will have to postpone all trades until EU version comes out}

Last edited:

MYSTERIOUS MISSINGNO

I am watching you...
lolz sorry I havn't been able to post yet, too busy with the move to the U.S.

I don't get why people don't like cloning. And if they don't like getting cloned pokemon, why don't you let them choose which one the original is and trade that to them? Those people who hate clones are just stubborn.

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
^completely agree its not like were using GS or AR to access the cloning process.

its naturally occuring within the game. if nintendo didn't want us using the glitch then why are there still brand new copies of the game being distributed with the glitch

Sir Crocodile

Arcanite Reaper HO!
Wow, it's great to have so many smart people in one place.

Note: I do hack, but I only do it to get to event places that I can't get to otherwise.

And I also have a Fun Pak, where I go completely insane with hacking... I walk through walls, I ride my bike on water, I go to the E4 with no pokemon... Fun.

Leebui

Questionable...
lolz sorry I havn't been able to post yet, too busy with the move to the U.S.

I don't get why people don't like cloning. And if they don't like getting cloned pokemon, why don't you let them choose which one the original is and trade that to them? Those people who hate clones are just stubborn.

Well, since Crocodile posted in my club, I guess I might as well do the same in his, eh?

Personally, it seems like this is the kind of debate where everyone thinks everyone else is an extremist of whatever (seems almost like a religious debate).

Anyways, I don't know what everyone else at my club thinks, but if you want to trade clones, it's fine with me, as long as you do it with those who agree to your rules. I just don't see why we have to seem like we hate each other.

I see the same thing in clubs like SOVA and SONVA; why can't we just all put all our differences aside and agree to disagree?

I guess it really hasn't become as bad, but to see one club's leader insulting another club is somewhat immature.

Those people who hate clones are just stubborn.

It's stubborn to have your own opinion, like everyone else in the world? Damn, that's a lot of stubborn people. -_-

Anyways, I'm not trying to start anything, just saying we should get along with each other despite our differences. You don't want this to be like religion in the real world do you?

Sir Crocodile

Arcanite Reaper HO!
*Terrified of religious war*

I'm glad that we can have enough respect for each other to be on neutral ground.

By the by, was anyone aware of this? It's a way to clone items without cloning the pokemon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_FVE-aoV-0&NR

Hm. Seems very interesting, and faster than cloning the pokemon with them. you could clone dozens at a time, compared to just 5.

Smack That!!!!! said:
I'm technically not in the club until you correct my name, because you did it wrong.
Sorry. For some reason, the other two exclamation points didn't show up on my computer. That's been happenning with some images on my computer. I fixed it.

Last edited:

Pikawho?

(five15)
I'll join. I'll find a way to put it in my sig. Anyways, I've cloned every event pokemon and gave them their own box(full!). i also cloned all my good pokemon and rare items/tms/berries.

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
I'll join. I am pro-cloning, in fact I have a ton of clones. I'm only against destroying wifi with ARed clones.

Bad Skitty

Caught em' all
Mind If I join. Am sick and tired of stipid whinging about how 'cloning iz WrOnG' especially the ones who lie about it ruining games.

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
By the by, was anyone aware of this? It's a way to clone items without cloning the pokemon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_FVE-aoV-0&NR

Hm. Seems very interesting, and faster than cloning the pokemon with them. you could clone dozens at a time, compared to just 5.

yes i was aware i just used this rather great cloning technique to get over 800 rare candies so i could complete my emerald dex fast enough so i could get my johto starter

oro-chan

Not a dragonfly!
Can I join? I cloned my friend's Sceptile and Groudon and we plan on cloning his shiny Rattata once he gets r out of his cousin's LG. ^_^

Free shiny Rattata's for all! *Once I get a DS >_>*

Taylor Ray

Newest shiny
I just cloned my firsts. My Metagross, Slaking, and Heracross. SO they can stay at Lv. 50 for the BF and I can train the others for the open Lv

Emerald Metagross

MJOLNIR

< cool
ill join......do we like fued with the anti cloning club? i was gonna start one of these myself but o well ....... i have colnes of all 386 pokemon and it sounds crazy but it took me a long time most of the 386 pokemon are shiny. i think even all of them are

Last edited:

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
ill join......do we like fued with the anti cloning club? i was gonna start one of these myself but o well ....... i have colnes of all 386 pokemon and it sounds crazy but it took me a long time most of the 386 pokemon are shiny. i think even all of them are

that'd be one mean feat if all of them are shiny unless of course you own GS/AR

Great find Sir Crocodile!
Now im cloning some miscilanious items.

Pm me if you would like a jirachi, shiny linoone of pokerus.
I will acept only shinies or either mew, celbi, or Deoxy for pokerus(later prefered)
Although jiraci and shiny linoone i will give away (prefered if pokemon given to me is listed above but it is not needed)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.