• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pro-Cloning Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJOLNIR

< cool
that'd be one mean feat if all of them are shiny unless of course you own GS/AR

i spent day and night tryin to find em and i think people who use those cheatin devices are lifeless people who are to stupid to know how to enjoy a game ......maybe i should make a club about that

Last edited:
i spent day and night tryin to find em and i think people who use those cheatin devices are lifeless people who are to stupid to know how to enjoy a game ......maybe i should make a club about that

Thats a really short time. Do you have every shiny or just most.

edit:sorry i thought you said a day and a night (as in one)
also ive heard there is a way to clone in d/p. How?

Pikawho?

(five15)
I'll get the link in my sig soon.

Anyways, I never knew you could clone items like that! It's kinda obvious that you could do that.

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
Master of fossils, I don't think there's away of cloning in DP...I would love it if there was...:(

MJOLNIR

< cool
to celebrate the release of Diamond and Pearl in the States, we'll be giving away legit clones of event pokemon that can't be obtained in any way other than going to events that may be hundreds of miles away from where you live! I myself will be giving out Mews.
i will be givin out any shiny pokemon you want legit! and all the special event pokemon! now please do not say "theres lyk no way you gots all of them shiny u lyk used a AR/GS" i didnt people just take the pokemon and walk away a couple years after the realese i will be givin out D/P shinys!
thats weird it didnt quote

Last edited:

ICY PHOENIX

<--- Newest shiny
Can I join? I clone a lot.

Bad Skitty

Caught em' all
Am currently cloning the pokemon in my sig. limited ammounts of the shinys except the pichu, can re-name a few of the clones as most are still in the games they were caught on. Can also wipe ev's if needed. all caught be me.

Also have shiny : Rayquazza, False swipe swablu, charmander, Beldum, Celebi (Mew: fake as it is unobtainabe in any english speaking game, no shinys were ever given out at events. but works on XD, obays, has correct stats) eevee, Jirachi. I cannot vouch for the authenticity of any of these because they were all trades but they all have legit meeting info, and work on XD VS mode and trade, only one I know to be a fake is the mew..

Last edited:

Sir Crocodile

Arcanite Reaper HO!
We have so many people already... I can tell this is going to be a VERY successful club.

I could get a legit shiny mew, I would just need to hack to get to Faraway Island.

We have so many people already... I can tell this is going to be a VERY successful club.

I could get a legit shiny mew, I would just need to hack to get to Faraway Island.

Even though the mew itself would be legit i still would rather not have any pokemon that has ANYTHING to do with ar or other devices.
Cloning is a different matter though..;)

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
I wanna join. I always get so annoyed when people complain about how cloning is unfair... I've been doing it since the RBY days .-.

And iirc, there was a way to clone in the first DP's made, but it's really risky and doesn't always work. :/

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
Did anyone clone in the early versions of dp and get the darkrai/sheimi glitch? If so, PLEASE tell!!

Leebui

Questionable...
Did anyone clone in the early versions of dp and get the darkrai/sheimi glitch? If so, PLEASE tell!!

Well, I'm bored (and Club threads don't increase post count, so just passing the time until I can Pal Park again):

but the D/P cloning method is risky and unpredictable as it depends on your Wi-Fi connection. There's no specific time you're suppose to turn the game off, thus anything can happen. Of course, it's unlikely this will stop cloning 4th gen Pokes, since those with back-up saves can still clone with ease, although currently, D/P cannot be backed-up.

The Sheimi/Darkrai glitch isn't cloning, just a thoughtful convenience. :p

Zero X

Magikarp Master
Well, I'm bored (and Club threads don't increase post count, so just passing the time until I can Pal Park again):

but the D/P cloning method is risky and unpredictable as it depends on your Wi-Fi connection. There's no specific time you're suppose to turn the game off, thus anything can happen. Of course, it's unlikely this will stop cloning 4th gen Pokes, since those with back-up saves can still clone with ease, although currently, D/P cannot be backed-up.

The Sheimi/Darkrai glitch isn't cloning, just a thoughtful convenience. :p

are you in this club you have an anti-clone kirby in your sig

May I join? Cloning rocks!

48Elmaxo16

Hauu!!!
Can i join?
I think that cloning is the best thing to happen to emerald since emerald was created.

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
Leebui, I was asking for exact steps, pleaase tell me!! I really wanna know!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.