• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pro-Cloning Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
;483;Can i Join please? I have tons of cloned pokemon and i clone all the time and have never messed up!
As for your question Davidone10:
If you have pokemon emerald
This must be done at Battle Tower in Battle Frontier which you get after you beat the E4 and meet Scott on the boat in Slateport's boat building
1. Withdraw pokemon you want to clone
2.Deposit the Pokemon.
3. Save then Withdraw the Pokemon you Deposited
4. Then talk to the link battle lady, the one on the far right. when she asks which pokemon you want to battle with pick 2. Then when she asks you to save the first time click yes. If there is a long pause it will most likely happen.
Then when she asks you to save a 2nd time say no then turn your GBA or GBASP or DS off before she finishes saying the message.
There you go I hope this answers your question!;483;

wiz4

is back.
I approve of cloning. (but not hacking)
I have no exclusives,>_<'

Last edited:

pokeAjvmon

Future Master
Can I join, I hate those stupid people saying cloning is wrong and all that crud, it's a game!, if you don't like it don't do it

Emerald Metagross

;483;Can i Join please? I have tons of cloned pokemon and i clone all the time and have never messed up!
As for your question Davidone10:
If you have pokemon emerald
This must be done at Battle Tower in Battle Frontier which you get after you beat the E4 and meet Scott on the boat in Slateport's boat building
1. Withdraw pokemon you want to clone
2.Deposit the Pokemon.
3. Save then Withdraw the Pokemon you Deposited
4. Then talk to the link battle lady, the one on the far right. when she asks which pokemon you want to battle with pick 2. Then when she asks you to save the first time click yes. If there is a long pause it will most likely happen.
Then when she asks you to save a 2nd time say no then turn your GBA or GBASP or DS off before she finishes saying the message.
There you go I hope this answers your question!;483;

I think that Davidone10 was asking for the exact steps to the D/P cloning glitch and the Sheimi/Darkrai glitch, not the Emerald cloning.

But anyway, just cloned my Light Balls to hand them out when D/P comes out.
Also Cloned a gazillion Vitamins, so I don't have to spend any money on them while training Pokémon for the Frontier. :D
By the way, if someone has Soul Dew, I'm looking for it. As soon as I find a Lucky Egg, I'm willing to trade one for Soul Dew. Or if you're not interested in Lucky Egg, I got other things.

Ali_q8

FC 3308 1049 8916 :)
can i join
i know how to cl0one

but i had aproblem when i was cloning ho-oh !!

so i deleted him !!!

( but i have 30 mewtwo's so i think i'm good with cloning the )

and when i get pokemon pearl i would need some of ur cloned pokemon coz i can't get them ( the event pokemons )

I think that Davidone10 was asking for the exact steps to the D/P cloning glitch and the Sheimi/Darkrai glitch, not the Emerald cloning.

But anyway, just cloned my Light Balls to hand them out when D/P comes out.
Also Cloned a gazillion Vitamins, so I don't have to spend any money on them while training Pokémon for the Frontier. :D
By the way, if someone has Soul Dew, I'm looking for it. As soon as I find a Lucky Egg, I'm willing to trade one for Soul Dew. Or if you're not interested in Lucky Egg, I got other things.

Oh Sorry I thought he meant Emerald. Oh well. Now everyone who comes here if they don't know already, knows how to clone on Emerald.

MJOLNIR

< cool
I hate those stupid people saying cloning is wrong and all that crud, it's a game!, if you don't like it don't do it

you know whats funny they say the cloning glitch is wrong when they use the darkari and sheimi glitch!

MJOLNIR

< cool
I could get a legit shiny mew, I would just need to hack to get to Faraway Island.

dont sweat it i got a shiny mew like i said in my post i will be giving away any shiny pokemon legit which includes mew!

Ares1502

Didn't win, sorry
No, I don't want to join your club (however, i do aprove of cloning because it's very handy for those that have no other way to gte certain pokémon) but I wanted to know what AR stands for, I know GS is GameShark. I ask this because Wi-Fi is not an option for me. I would get a cheating device only for those pokémon that I can in no other way get. Thank you.

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
AR stand for Action Replay{a cheating device}

now as for your last statement about wi-fi not being an option for you, may i ask why if its because you don't have a wireless router then there isn't a problem you don't need a wireless router to access wi-fi, all you need is a nintendo wi-fi USB stick that you plug into your computer tower and then use it in conjunction with your current internet connection

Ares1502

Didn't win, sorry
yes, I know, I do not have wireless but the real problem is I have a Mac and I'm pretty sure that it doesn't run the program. If it does, please tell me I have a G5. Thnx for clearing AR up for me =)

Sir Crocodile

Arcanite Reaper HO!
Alright, I added many more people. Wiz4, I assumed your post was a request to join, so I added you. Welcome, everybody.

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
I actually might have wifi problems....I don't have wifi!!!!:(

DarkLucairo

EEK!A MOUSE!
Hi, can I join? I used to have a box filled with swamperts and wingulls(Shiny) Clona fr evah!

pokeAjvmon

Future Master
What do you mean "used to"

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
He might have deleted the game data...:confused:

Mew3

Kill `em!
May #i join? I love cloning!

Because of this I am joining the Anti-cloning club:

This club is for people who enjoy cloning and don't enjoy little people screaming "Cl0n1ng 1s t3h wr0ngz00rx!!!11!!2!

Just because you think its right doesnt mean that everyone who thinks its wrong Goes C1on1ings Tehx WrOngzxorrxz!11!!!!1111One!!!!!!2!!!1111334q!!

Status
Not open for further replies.